[TWEAK] Supercharge the G300

Guest DJPRMF

You get that message if the app cache and/or (?) dalvik cache is cleared and then you reboot.

Perhaps something in this tweaking package causes this to happen each reboot?

Edited by dalyer

Guest viggen66

I have wiped Dalvik Cache, and afterwards applied these tweaks, the first time it upgraded 97 programs it took a while, after that, everytime I reboot it says android is upgrading, apps are starting, but the boot time is almost the same, except for this anonoying message, I don't noitce any problem with the phone, anyone has experience this?

Edited by viggen66

I have wiped Dalvik Cache, and afterwards applied these tweaks, the first time it upgraded 97 programs it took a while, after that, everytime I reboot it says android is upgrading, apps are starting, but the boot time is almost the same, except for this anonoying message, I don't noitce any problem with the phone, anyone has experience this?

Clear the cache and the Dalvik cache.

After that apply the files again and reboot. You should get the "upgrade" message in the first reboot.

After that let the system run for some hours and try reboot again. Still appear the message?

This tweaks are for the system, not for reduce or change the boot in any way...

Edited by DJPRMF

Are you sure that you are installing this in the right way? How did you install this tweaks?

You need of user ClockworkMod Recovery to flash the zips and clean the cache/dalvik cache.

Are you sure that you are installing this in the right way? How did you install this tweaks?

You need of user ClockworkMod Recovery to flash the zips and clean the cache/dalvik cache.

viggen66, read my last message please. ;)

CWM -> 4º option: "Wipe cache partition"

And to clean the dalvik:

CWM -> 7º option "Advance" -> "Wipe Dalvik cache"

i think this is pretty easy to find that options in CMW, so im not sure if you are installing the zips in the right way...

Just apply this tweaks if you know what you are doing. :)

Edited by DJPRMF

Guest viggen66

It's ok know, but I had to reinstall ICS Slim V13, like a fresh install, afterwards clean the cache, wipe the dalvik cache, follow your instructions, install performance, graphics and audio, not at the same time but in order, (install, reboot, install, reboot) and now everything is ok, no bugs, one thing I have notice I had my battery on 10%, it went to sleep all night long, and today as I saw the battery at the same percentage, excellent, excellent work.

maybe was a problem with that rom or with any other previus mod. :)

Glad to see that helps...

About the battery, i think that he is not calibrated. As told, you have reflashed the rom, so the battery data may not be right...

This tweaks improves a little the battery life, but not for 0% of discharging a complete night. :)

Guest viggen66

Well I talked a little bit to soon, the android is upgrading is gone, but on the other hand, it fails to find media flies, like pictures and ringtones, so It isn't very much compatible with ICS Slim V13

Well I talked a little bit to soon, the android is upgrading is gone, but on the other hand, it fails to find media flies, like pictures and ringtones, so It isn't very much compatible with ICS Slim V13

That is not related with this tweaks...

Maybe a bug from the ROM?

Is this the old external storage reverting to internal problem or something?

Were your files on the external card?

Well, this should work in any ROM, and in any device. So, its not the ROM thats matter...

Choose the rom that you like more :)

This tweaks doesn't help if your ROM is already slow or have bugs. This could improve a little, not change ALL the rom itself....