ZTE BLADE III PRO - CUSTOM ROM FORM ANOTHER DEVICE?

Guest clavera

Guest AloneInTheDark19

I hate stock rom ! After 4-5 hours of using The phone have HArdcore lags ! I can't play games because I have big lags , after reboot everything is ok .

I think the problem is ram memory or maybe cache memory.That's why i was asking for swap or zRam but actually we can't do anything without kernel source.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Snap.IT

Yes, but they won't do it.

Considering that the kernel is GPL'd (v2) not releasing the code is actually illegal, not that Chinese companies have ever cared about patents and licenses but still.

Report it to the FSF, they are used to dealing with that kind of thing.

Guest Snap.IT

i dont underastand  a word u writen here : D

so they should relise it, but they dont want to?

What they are doing is illegal, i can't put it any clearer than that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SoWhAt249

Try this guys. Flash it and if it doesn't boot up run logcat to see whats the problem

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!XE1UzYbB!Pgg4oTkN7IFtvuMO4SGK9Axn1mtev91fMFJBVq1_-ZY

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AloneInTheDark19

ZTE released kernel source for Blade G today. I'd be surprised if it didn't support Blade III Pro as well.

we totally lost our hope, we were sending a lot of emails and nothing and nothing.Our lucky don't like us and we have one cwm so only thing to do now is if you can help i mean make new cwm for our phone the last one with no bugs and supports mount usb storage we would be very thankful.