TOOL: Play Store installation for Gemini tablets

Guest MrBagpuss

Guest Mel_mealy

Hey, please help......I got the gem1000 for my son for Xmas and am trying to get Google play. When I click on the link it tells me that my browser is outdated and to update. How do I do this? I tried to install chrome but it says can't open file, i really need to get this sorted...my son hasnt even used it yet.....thanks in advance x

Hey, please help......I got the gem1000 for my son for Xmas and am trying to get Google play. When I click on the link it tells me that my browser is outdated and to update. How do I do this? I tried to install chrome but it says can't open file, i really need to get this sorted...my son hasnt even used it yet.....thanks in advance x

I had the same problem but even if you update the browser the link doesn't work, seems to say the link is broken but it seems OK on a PC, if you want to update the browser to get you up and running you can download Opera from their website directly just choose the option that says I don't have Google Play then it will download the apk directly. Haven't been shopping at Very have you lol ?

Guest the_cdman

Hi

I too am gutted to find that the gemini q10 hasnt got the play store on it could you please make the app compatible with this tablet too or tell the manual steps to get it on and working please

Guest msquaredhosting

So are we saying that the current package won't install on a Gemini Q10 GEMQ1002? I have had one bought for me for Christmas and it has the horrid Amazon Marketplace on which I would dearly love to place with Google Play, can someone confirm whether or not this will work on a Q10 or not?

Thanks

Gary

Hi,

I had three Q10's and I tried the app on all of them and it WOULD NOT work, it throws up an error of unsupported program.

Thanks

Guest richien

Has anyone successfully installed the play store on the GEMQ1002.

When I try the fix, all looks like it is going ok, the tablet shuts down and reopens but the play store app does not appear.

Am I doing something wrong?

Guest jakeysmith83

SAme issue install it reboots but doesn't add or allow play store to work :( any help appreciated thanks in advance :)

Edited by jakeysmith83

Guest darrenamanda

Please help - I have downloaded the play installer, its gone through the cycle described earlier but google play is not there (same as thenelster above)

PLLLLllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help

Thanks in advance

Edited by darrenamanda

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Simon O

I have gemini Q13.

Can this app in my tablet??

Thank you.

The installer doesn't support this tablet right now but I'll try and see if I can assist Bagpuss with getting support added. It shouldn't be too difficult to add.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon333

Hi,
I am about to buy the Gemini Q97 9909 and would be really grateful if you could modify this program to work for it please?
I've used it for the D7 and the D71 and it worked a treat... thankyou for the time and effort you have put in, it's much appreciated.
Kind Regards, Simon

...Oops, My Gemini Q97 arrived this morning, switched it on and it has Google Play Store on it !!!

My appologies...Thanks anyway.

Regards, Simon

Edited by Simon333

Guest james##**#

How can I down load play store to gemini d7 cos I want the music maniac app and candy crush etc please let me know thanku.

Guest amcs12

I am trying to put the Google play store app on my gem7100 but I just get the message "your browsers seems outdated" when I try to install chrome it downloads but the it says can't open file please help

The gemini devices support are no help what so ever all i get told s that it comes with amarzon app store that is as much use as a chocolate fireguard

All i want is google play store app on my tablet thats not a lot to ask is it ?.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...