[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Danchiman21

hey, i managed to fix the thing abpout the "no connection" of the gogle play store, i just restore a backup from the first nightly of cm11 and i did wipe cache and wipe dalvik , nad it worked perfectly.

IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE TRANSLUCENT NOTIFICATION BAR: i noticed that when i changed the build.prop (ro.config.low_ram:true --> false) and then reboot, the galery app was missing, and the google play store couldn't connect. so i did what i sayd before ( restore a backup) or change again build.prop using "true" again, and reboot, and it worked again.

Sorry for my english ajaj

Edited by Danchiman21

Guest ludilo66
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxncMcwoIqptRm1MREl3YlBMd0E&usp=sharing#list

I use this gapps. and have no problems with it.

Its small from 8-15mb(4.4).

Edited by ludilo66

Guest Salamin1

Have someone with Hynix eMMC try it out? Friend of mine have it and since his english ain't good I'm asking instead. He's afraid it would brick his G300.

There is one guy that flashed it having hynix chip and everything is OK so far

Here is my gapps package: [link]

Based on 2013-11-26 PA MINI MODULAR PACKAGE. I removed GEL and all the stuff that can be downloaded from Play Store.

Changes over Daz's package:

- No more nasty odex files - Yet still fully compatible with ART and Dalvik Runtimes
- Full addon.d backup functionality restored for CM, Omni, and all ROM's
- Google Play services updated to v4.0.34 (924341-38)
- Changed updater-script and backup script to mach with the modification, so it doesn't delete Launcher2, Launcher3, Gallery2 when you update your ROM.
- It contain CalendarProvider.apk

I use it on my phone since first nightly build and do 2 OTA successfully. Everything seems to work.
Edited by rhen

Guest JellyCream

I've some problems with the ROM. I've had the home after a install without wipe from last CGM 9.1 build but after the last ROM upgrade I miss it! I fix it installing Go Launcher Ex App. What can i doing to have the original home?

Other problem is that my phone doesn't load automaticaly SIM number and I need export them in my phone. There is a solution for this?

OT: Google starts to roll out android KK 4.4.2 :D

Edited by JellyCream

Guest mariajb
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxncMcwoIqptRm1MREl3YlBMd0E&usp=sharing#list

I use this gapps. and have no problems with it.

Its small from 8-15mb(4.4).

Thanks man, it's work with me too.

I had the problem with launcher and now everything is working fine.

The problem with launcher maybe is because of google search. When i click on top of the screen, its give me a error says, app isn't installed.

Edited by mariajb

Which IRC? can you give me  a link?

Server: irc.freenode.net, Port: 6667, Channel: #huawei-g300

You can use any IRC client eg.: HoloIRC (Android), HexChat (Windows/Linux), or Kiwi IRC (in any browser)

GTA Vice city works so weird. I've tried to get a car and the image frezzes, but the game is still runing cause in the minimap there's the arrow moving as I move. So strange, innit?

I'm gonna reinstall from scratch with TWRP, low RAM thing true and modular stripped PA Gapps and see if all probs (or some of them) are solved. I'll also try Moto X libraries. I've tried them and it worked fine. Not fine at all but I realised that was the ROM that didn't worked well. So I'm gonna do this and I'll xplain my experiences later. Brb

Edited by mnupea

The play store seems to work. App to SD doesn't work. Moto X dalvik works well but i cant stand with no app SD support. I'm gonna put CM10.1 again and I'll wait till this problems disappear. You tell me ;)  Tnx.

And tnx to dazzozo again (no ironies)

Edited by mnupea

Guest DréFerreira

Whe i update through the About Phone tab in settings, to the new nightly (from today (12/10) it starts updates normaly but when it restarting and updates about 80 apps it loops on a screen that says "updating your android" and it just stays like that endlesly. I noticed that when i got i call the window dissapeared and i had no home screen... help please

Whe i update through the About Phone tab in settings, to the new nightly (from today (12/10) it starts updates normaly but when it restarting and updates about 80 apps it loops on a screen that says "updating your android" and it just stays like that endlesly. I noticed that when i got i call the window dissapeared and i had no home screen... help please

Do a clean install with my gapps.

Guest drama20050202

Server: irc.freenode.net, Port: 6667, Channel: #huawei-g300

You can use any IRC client eg.: HoloIRC (Android), HexChat (Windows/Linux), or Kiwi IRC (in any browser)

Or he can use the search box..we have a topic about this..

Guest Danchiman21

Other problem, apollo and play music dont load albuns/music pictures :-\

same for me, i just use play music, and i want the album picture to appear , but i don't why it dosn't, anyone knows ?

Guest Meglestus

Is there any way to install the rom on my micro sd card, I bought a 32gb one to make sure I have enough storage!

Edited by Meglestus

Guest isynclere

here's how I fixed the play store issue:

BACKUP first!..................then.....wipe system and cust partition using CWM (dalvik and cache isn't enough).

flash latest nightly and gapps

success for me.

good luck!

Guest mariajb

Today i have one person who tell me had problems for two times to contact me, but phone dont give any alert. I had check signal and it was good.

I dont know how data it's necessary, but my network is Vodafone Portugal and signal is -71 dBm 21 asu.