[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest replic8r

Oh thanks, I found it. However, it worked as MSD a few days ago. Can it be reconfigured to MSD again? I am using a 3rd party file manager (FAR) which only handles regular disk drives.

Today's nightly 20131219 have added Mass storage (UMS) type of connection.

Guest Balerion

Current browser situation:

Lag: Stock, Dolphin, Dolphin mini, Next, Baidu, Boat, Maxthon, Ninesky, Puffin, Super Fast ...

Working fine: Opera, UC Mini, Firefox ...

UC browser: page not displayed at all

Add Chrome to that list, works very smooth :)

Guest plewis1981

Lag: Stock, Dolphin, Dolphin mini, Next, Baidu, Boat, Maxthon, Ninesky, Puffin, Super Fast ...

Working fine: Opera, UC Mini, Firefox, Chrome ...

Dolphin works fine if you install the jetpack add-on :)

Outlook email app is a bit laggy.

Guest plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

Not quite sure since you posted a quintuple post. :D Edited by rhen

Guest plewis1981

Not quite sure since you posted a quintuple post. :D

Scrolling is fine but the page didnot reload after i hit post, so like an idiot i hit it again and again lol :wacko:

Once I install GAPPS do I have to install newer gapps in CWM when it is available ?

It depends on what gapps do you use.

I recommend you to update if you use older version than 2013-12-13.

If you use 2013-12-13, you only need the Offline speech recognition files eraser.

On future versions. Check the changelog and if you find something that is worth an update, update. If nothing interesting, you don't need to update.

Guest Intelligence46

Hi again :), the thing is 4.4.2 takes a lot to charge widgets after phone restart because too it take a lot of time for superuser give permission to link2sd... and some times when i use for example facebook when i close the app the widgets take a lot to charge , and the scroll in the contacts is not faster as the 4.3.1 with overclock, and another thing i notice is the battery drain faster... the rom is ok but i thing is a little slow comparing to cm10.2... 

i know you guys are working hard so it's just my opinion about the rom , hope you don't be mad about it :D

Cheers and keep the good work, more 1 or 2 days and i will try a new nightly ;)

Guest drama20050202

Works fine here. Your download can be damaged, try to download it again.

i.m trying every day since 1612 to update via cyanogen mod updates. I did a fresh install of 1712 , wipes , youre Gapps , and i still can't update...anyone else?

and i can't restore sms backups (using go backup)

Hi again :), the thing is 4.4.2 takes a lot to charge widgets after phone restart because too it take a lot of time for superuser give permission to link2sd... and some times when i use for example facebook when i close the app the widgets take a lot to charge , and the scroll in the contacts is not faster as the 4.3.1 with overclock, and another thing i notice is the battery drain faster... the rom is ok but i thing is a little slow comparing to cm10.2... 

i know you guys are working hard so it's just my opinion about the rom , hope you don't be mad about it :D

Cheers and keep the good work, more 1 or 2 days and i will try a new nightly ;)

You can't compare two different ROM and make consequences just about the kernel performance.

You can make proper comparison between CM10.2 with 3.0.8 kernel and CM10.2 with 3.4. I used both and I feel that 3.4 has the same performance on 1GHz than 3.0.8 on 1,15.

I have never used go backup.

What recovery do you use?

Guest drama20050202

I have never used go backup.

What recovery do you use?

Solved.it seems that the recovery looks for the zip in sdcard0 witch it's internal storage.I use scard as primary and CMupdater save the zip on sdcard..

Edited by drama20050202

Guest Johneboy

Other than a bit of stuttering here and there I've found this ROM to be pretty reliable so far. The only problem I've encountered is the battery life.

It appears to drain very quickly. I've seen it lose 30% in about 10mins when only rearranging some icons and configuring a launcher. It it also seems to report that it has reached over 90% charge unfeasibly quickly - as in 18% to 92% in 30mins. neither of these things seem quite right. Is there a way I can recalibrate the battery to ensure that it's the ROM?

Guest drama20050202

Other than a bit of stuttering here and there I've found this ROM to be pretty reliable so far. The only problem I've encountered is the battery life.

It appears to drain very quickly. I've seen it lose 30% in about 10mins when only rearranging some icons and configuring a launcher. It it also seems to report that it has reached over 90% charge unfeasibly quickly - as in 18% to 92% in 30mins. neither of these things seem quite right. Is there a way I can recalibrate the battery to ensure that it's the ROM?

This is not a problem with ROM . Search for Calibrate Battery in Google Play ;)

Guest JotaCarvalho

I'm not sure if it is a bug but when i'm using internal storage the apps installed on Ext-SD doesn't show up in the menu .
and other thing, when we're using pin code unlock other roms had an option to automatically unlock when pin code entered but the last ones doesn't have that, could you please add it back ?

Newest version doesnt work at all in my phone :/ Only got messages "System UI stopped working" "Themer stopped working". Cant shutdown phone without pulling battery out. 

Restoring backup. Maybe next update works in my phone again :P