[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Tentmaster

8815. Don't go messing too much with the system apps such as messaging(their emoticons are like stone drawings :D ) or you may make it unstable. 

zRAM setting is missing from the Settings ->Performance -> Memory handling for a few days now.

Anyone knows what is the default zRAM setting now?

I have used 18% before. It is set to default now or just can't change my previous setting anymore?

Guest wards5150

hello whether launcher3 can set more than one screen and if so, in what way because I can not find when this option anywhere

Regards

Just drag an icon off the screen and it will add another page. You can get rid of a page by dragging the icons off the page.

Guest DeadDarkMind

Hello everybody,

I'm using the latest Nightly of this ROM, and i do updates every 4 to 5 days.

I'm having random reboots when the 3G is working. 

Is there anything that i can do to overcome this problem?

Thanks for all this work Dazz

Hello everybody,

I'm using the latest Nightly of this ROM, and i do updates every 4 to 5 days.

I'm having random reboots when the 3G is working.

Is there anything that i can do to overcome this problem?

Thanks for all this work Dazz

This sounds like to me that you have unlocked your phone's bootloader using the bootloader cracking tools (read: "unofficial" bootloader unlock) which can cause 3G reboots and the only known way to get rid of that issue while using a post-Gingerbread Android OS is by asking Huawei for a bootloader unlocking code and then unlocking the bootloader from there using Alkalinorap's Automated Bootloader Unlocking/Checking BAT Scripts.

Working on Hynix?

I have no clue as I have a non-Hynix eMMC-equipped U8815 handset but based on what I have read here, if you want your phone to die a painful death then by all means install CM11 on your Hynix-equipped phone. Edited by aha360

Hi, i have one ask:

Could you send me a kernel, which, i can overlock my huawei g300, (4.4.2, kitkat rom)

Sorry for my bad english, and ill wait for respone. :)

Hi, i have one ask:

Could you send me a kernel, which, i can overlock my huawei g300, (4.4.2, kitkat rom)

Sorry for my bad english, and ill wait for respone. :)

You can do that if you want to but that reduces the lifespan of the SoC so I personally would advise against it but that said, I don't have any separate kernel files so you will have to look around in the G300 Development subforum.

Guest AdisTheDark

Hello everyone.

I've installed Cyanogen KitKat 4.4.2 from 2014-01-18 01:33:54 and have problem with keyboard it dont work and I install Google Keyboard, but then I have prboblem with WiFi, it scan signal but it won't connect. Today I instal KitKat from 2014-01-19 01:42:53 and I have same problem on my G300.

How to fix?

Sorry for bad english and thanks. 

This sounds like to me that you have unlocked your phone's bootloader using the bootloader cracking tools (read: "unofficial" bootloader unlock) which can cause 3G reboots and the only known way to get rid of that issue while using a post-Gingerbread Android OS is by asking Huawei for a bootloader unlocking code and then unlocking the bootloader from there using Alkalinorap's Automated Bootloader Unlocking/Checking BAT Scripts.

It's not the only way. You can use this tutorial:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

or DC Unlocker may also work (it doesn't in all cases though):

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17

Hello everyone.

I've installed Cyanogen KitKat 4.4.2 from 2014-01-18 01:33:54 and have problem with keyboard it dont work and I install Google Keyboard, but then I have prboblem with WiFi, it scan signal but it won't connect. Today I instal KitKat from 2014-01-19 01:42:53 and I have same problem on my G300.

How to fix?

Sorry for bad english and thanks.

My advice to you would be to install the OS from scratch after doing a factory reset, and then install the gApps package for the phone (don't just use any gApps package as it may cause issues) - that's how I managed to have an error-free OS install but I haven't had an issue with the WiFi before so I don't how to solve that problem personally.

Thank you for the links - I have actually read the detailed bootloader-unlocking tutorial and the DC Unlocker part of it before I did the bootloader unlock but that said, there is a reason as to why I have mentioned the BAT script method and that reason is speed and convenience, and the last thing you want a newbie to do is actually badword something up along the way.

Guest dipacheco

hey guys, anyone can help me please... i don't know why but since i've installed this nightly my phone doesn't automatically connects 3G when needs it for MMS... How can i work this around?

hey guys, anyone can help me please... i don't know why but since i've installed this nightly my phone doesn't automatically connects 3G when needs it for MMS... How can i work this around?
Have the same issue. Edited by Lyma69

When I set a big picture as a wallpaper with Launcher3, (not tested with other launchers), after getting some FC's on the first few trials, the image is set finally as a wallpaper, but in greyscale instead of having colors... Anyone with the same issue? How can this be fixed?

I'm on 20/1 nightly.

Guest nomaximux

When i have a phone call and when i turn speaker active, the volume is very low... Just noticed this last night Is there a fix?

Edited by nomaximux

Guest JohnnY aka M.A.W

Hi, i'm new in this kind of this .
I'm kind'a a nerd with computers, cars, sound systems but not with Smartphones :p

I have a Huawei Ascend G300, it's not the best smartphone but it's pretty good for it's price, I installed Cyangenmod 11.0 (Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat) but I have problems.
I don't have the google store, i can't select my own musics for messages or calls :/

I kind'a like to personalize my phone just as much as I do with my computer, anyone can help with these little things?

*** CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE GREAT JOB, EXCELLENT WORK, EXCELLENT PEOPLE!!! ***

Guest wbrambley

Hi, i'm new in this kind of this .

I'm kind'a a nerd with computers, cars, sound systems but not with Smartphones :p

I have a Huawei Ascend G300, it's not the best smartphone but it's pretty good for it's price, I installed Cyangenmod 11.0 (Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat) but I have problems.

I don't have the google store, i can't select my own musics for messages or calls :/

I kind'a like to personalize my phone just as much as I do with my computer, anyone can help with these little things?

*** CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE GREAT JOB, EXCELLENT WORK, EXCELLENT PEOPLE!!! ***

Need to flash Google apps from the first post in the same way you flashed this ROM.

To select ringtone (mp3 etc) I use esfile explorer. You can get this from play store or search for it on the web.

Guest JohnnY aka M.A.W

Need to flash Google apps from the first post in the same way you flashed this ROM.

To select ringtone (mp3 etc) I use esfile explorer. You can get this from play store or search for it on the web.

Thanks wbrambley :)

As I already said I'm kind'a noobie in this but I guess I understood what yo said.