[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

To select ringtone (mp3 etc) I use esfile explorer. You can get this from play store or search for it on the web.

To select ringtone, you can use Apollo. Press and hold on the song that you want to use as ringtone and select the option 'use as ringtone' or something similar.

Greetings!

Edited by hvy109

Guest TheSkeletoN

Hello,

I've been using CM for a while, and I noticed, that I often lost a mobile signal. Have you anyone noticed too? And if you did, can you describe how did you fix it? It didn't happen on Slim ROM.

Thanks alot.

Hello,

I've been using CM for a while, and I noticed, that I often lost a mobile signal. Have you anyone noticed too? And if you did, can you describe how did you fix it? It didn't happen on Slim ROM.

Thanks alot.

Yes sometimes happen to me. To fix I reboot the phone.

Guest TheSkeletoN

Yes sometimes happen to me. To fix I reboot the phone.

I need some long time solution, it's very annoying reboot phone two or three times per day.

Guest Meglestus

I need some long time solution, it's very annoying reboot phone two or three times per day.

In most occasions you will only have to reboot your device once a day, I have had this from of the day I got my first ever rom (JB or something).

And there is no way to fix this for as far as I know (have been searching for a long time).

I'm having troubles with the applications I save in sd card. When I restart the icons just disappear. At anyone with the same problem?

I am having the same issue for some time now, I asked before but there is no known fix for it.

I don't think that losing the network signal is/should be a general problem with the G300.

It may be a problem with certain ROMs, RILs or perhaps if you did not unlock the bootloader officially but used the unofficial way.

Certainly as long as I was running Infusion, Stock+, Slim, SuperSlim, AtomicMod and finally CM7 I did not have any general signal loss problem.

(I know I'm repeating myself but I always found the GB based ROMs best on the G300).

Guest Balerion

I am pleases with my 16th of december nightly, I have a question though: Is the caller id delay bug fixed? (When you get a call, the phone starts ringing but it takes a few seconds for the actual call to appear)

I am pleases with my 16th of december nightly, I have a question though: Is the caller id delay bug fixed? (When you get a call, the phone starts ringing but it takes a few seconds for the actual call to appear)

I have the latest ROM and the caller I'd still takes a seconds to appear.

[quote name="Meglestus"

And there is no way to fix this for as far as I know (have been searching for a long time).

I am having the same issue for some time now, I asked before but there is no known fix for it.

Guest solrakk6

which gapps i must choose for the last build CM11 I ve tried with the v21 but i get error. not enought space with gapps 17/01
I ve tried other gapps but i cant install anyone. Wich i must choose?!

Edited by solrakk6

Caller ID lag should be fixed in today's nightly.

Blacklist function added back.

Lots of Bluetooth fix including HID support.

Screen off animation now can be turned off.

Weather now show on lockscreen again.

Guest DeadDarkMind
Thanks for the help Dalyer. I will do the first tutorial and than i'll share my results.

My advice to you would be to install the OS from scratch after doing a factory reset, and then install the gApps package for the phone (don't just use any gApps package as it may cause issues) - that's how I managed to have an error-free OS install but I haven't had an issue with the WiFi before so I don't how to solve that problem personally.

Thank you for the links - I have actually read the detailed bootloader-unlocking tutorial and the DC Unlocker part of it before I did the bootloader unlock but that said, there is a reason as to why I have mentioned the BAT script method and that reason is speed and convenience, and the last thing you want a newbie to do is actually badword something up along the way.

Thanks for your help Aha360. Although I'm a newbie in the forum, I can do does tuts with ease :) I'll report the results ;)

The last build, today have the caller id fixed?

In yesterday's build:

* packages/apps/Dialer
a51bce6 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (2/3)" into cm-11.0

* packages/apps/InCallUI
e33bbe0 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (1/3)" into cm-11.0

Still no 363, but it is definitely better than in the older builds.

Guest darthmaul88

It seems that it has been fixed.

In yesterday's build:

* packages/apps/Dialer
a51bce6 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (2/3)" into cm-11.0

* packages/apps/InCallUI
e33bbe0 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (1/3)" into cm-11.0

Still no 363, but it is definitely better than in the older builds.

You may be right as first call after update has the usual long lag. However the following calls, even not from the same caller, have a shorter lag than before.

Hey guys, I've been waiting for this last update for a big time! Thanks a lot!
Just found out that I can't use google play store :c Can't connect, is it because this version? I know that on the first link it says that it is a Huawei problem, but in GApps there is play store, so I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my mobile. Thanks

Hey guys, I've been waiting for this last update for a big time! Thanks a lot!

Just found out that I can't use google play store :c Can't connect, is it because this version? I know that on the first link it says that it is a Huawei problem, but in GApps there is play store, so I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my mobile. Thanks

What gapps package do you use?

If you installed some other than mine, install mine with the clean update method.