[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Format everything you find in cwm except internal sd and external sd, then flash rom and gapps. Use the gapps by rhen, it's smaller and works perfectly.

Formatting /system is enough.

And use my gapps as chelu has written.

Guest moro1957

I have Jan 24 nightly at this time and Jan 15 Spirit FM version. Be sure that you give root access to Spirit FM, since I had the same problem initially because of that.

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2014_01_27_21_28_49.pngScreenshot_2014_01_27_21_29_23.png

Greetings!

Thank you for feedback, can you tell me where find jan 15 spirit FM version.

Many thanks in advance

Edited by moro1957

Guest fiona_stargatefan

Hi,

Thanks to all who are working on this. I've got most things working now. A couple of questions though:

- I've switched external SD to be "primary" but can't now see any of the content of my SD card (either on the 'phone or when connected to my PC). I know the files are still there 'cause I can see them if I use CMW. Before I switched I could see the content of the SD card. Are there any fixes for this problem?

- I can't get any of my Apps from Amazon app store to install. I get "download pending" but they never download. Is this related to the SD card visibility problem?

- To get my work email on my 'phone I need to encrypt it. Once I've done that will I still be able to install the nightlies?

Apologies if these are daft questions :)

Edited by fiona_stargatefan

Guest PlotTweets

Thanks hvy109. You have to insist with Spirit FM but it does work. After granting SU permissions to Spirit FM I still got that error. I decided to manually force close it and when I booted it again it worked.

Hi ;)

If i flash CM11 with an incompatible Recovery is there a chance to brick this phone?

If yes, is there any solution to repair it?

My friend have this phone and it isn't booting. He doesn't know why. Before that he flashed CM11.

Sorry for my english ;)

Guest Shadow11

I requested the unlock code for the bootloader to Huawei 22/01 but have not yet received an answer!

How long does it usually takes to respond?

I'm waiting for 2 months :/

Guest qwertyu123

Hi,

Thanks to all who are working on this. I've got most things working now. A couple of questions though:

- I've switched external SD to be "primary" but can't now see any of the content of my SD card (either on the 'phone or when connected to my PC). I know the files are still there 'cause I can see them if I use CMW. Before I switched I could see the content of the SD card. Are there any fixes for this problem?

- I can't get any of my Apps from Amazon app store to install. I get "download pending" but they never download. Is this related to the SD card visibility problem?

- To get my work email on my 'phone I need to encrypt it. Once I've done that will I still be able to install the nightlies?

Apologies if these are daft questions :)

Same with me, switching to SD as primary gave me a lot of problems (images not downloading and other strange things), not sure if it can be solved making a complete wipe and format of the system (I updated from previous nightlies), or Cyanogenmod team still hasn't finished with this feature (I wouldn't be surprised)

With internal memory as primary my phone works well with no problems.

Your second question I think it can be related to the SD card as primary, switch to internal memory and try again...

As the rest of your question, don't forget you are using a nightly so it is work in progress, so things can break... Try it and see if it works, but don't claim if you loose valuable data or anything...

Guest JacoboCL

I have Jan 24 nightly at this time and Jan 15 Spirit FM version. Be sure that you give root access to Spirit FM, since I had the same problem initially because of that.

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2014_01_27_21_28_49.pngScreenshot_2014_01_27_21_29_23.png

Greetings!

Muchas gracias!!! jajaja Now it works!

I requested the unlock code for the bootloader to Huawei 22/01 but have not yet received an answer! 
How long does it usually takes to respond?

Did you already try the free DC Unlocker method which does not need the code?

Doesn't work for everybody though...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17#entry2168479

Hope this helps.

Guest nomaximux

Sorry to ask but, is there a way to putt the speaker louder? In my previous ROM (pac), when i was in a call and when i switched to speaker, the sound was great, but in this ROM the sound is too low...

Is there a way to fix this?

Cheers...

Nomax

Guest truman8

I have installed CM11, but had really bag signal. Now i am still wainting for a code from Huawei. 

Now I am back to B961, but do I have to install CM10.2 and after that the new version?? I am a little confused with CWM version.

Guest Raquel Ferreira

Hello,

is possible to active data automatically if i need send a mms?

(i install rom "LEUCOS-3.1-PROJECT3.0-xgchen-u8815" and active automatically the data, and i receive/send mms automatically)

Now i have the rom cm-11-20140125-NIGHTLY-u8815 and i try to change mms.apk by the "LEUCOS-3.1-PROJECT3.0-xgchen-u8815" but don't works, i think the problem is because the rom cm is 4.4 and leucos is 4.2.2.

sorry my English. 

Hey good night, i am having issues with intalling gapps after clean install of 4.4. tried every gapps. mini, micro and every time i get insufiente storage space and then a lot of text and at the end it says error bla bla bla. staus 7.

What this means? can anybody help me? :d

Guest paddyponchero

Did you already try the free DC Unlocker method which does not need the code?

Doesn't work for everybody though...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17#entry2168479

Hope this helps.

I relocked mine and used the dcunlocker force unlock method it only costs €1 and no 3g reboots

Hey good night, i am having issues with intalling gapps after clean install of 4.4. tried every gapps. mini, micro and every time i get insufiente storage space and then a lot of text and at the end it says error bla bla bla. staus 7.

What this means? can anybody help me? :D

Have you tried my gapps with the "clean update" method?

I officially unlocked bootloader on two G300s and since I did it I have no problem with signal and I have no missed calls etc.  I asked Huawei for the unlock code by email and they replied  me after next day. I recommend tu unlock bootloader officially to people having problems with signal and unreachable phone etc. !!!

Have you tried my gapps with the "clean update" method?

yes! now it works, but now i can not update to newer nightlys on cmw it says :cannot verificate signature

instalation aborted.... status 7 what is this?

yes! now it works, but now i can not update to newer nightlys on cmw it says :cannot verificate signature

instalation aborted.... status 7 what is this?

What version of CWM do you use?