[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest fiona_stargatefan

Thanks for this. Switching back to use the internal storage hasn't helped at all. Still can't install Apps from Amazon although I can see the contents of the external SD card again. I think I'll install the nightlies and see if they fix the problems.

Ta,

Fiona

Same with me, switching to SD as primary gave me a lot of problems (images not downloading and other strange things), not sure if it can be solved making a complete wipe and format of the system (I updated from previous nightlies), or Cyanogenmod team still hasn't finished with this feature (I wouldn't be surprised)

With internal memory as primary my phone works well with no problems.

Your second question I think it can be related to the SD card as primary, switch to internal memory and try again...

As the rest of your question, don't forget you are using a nightly so it is work in progress, so things can break... Try it and see if it works, but don't claim if you loose valuable data or anything...

Guest moro1957

Sorry to ask but, is there a way to putt the speaker louder? In my previous ROM (pac), when i was in a call and when i switched to speaker, the sound was great, but in this ROM the sound is too low...

Is there a way to fix this?

Cheers...

Nomax

Same for me.....sound too low :-(

Guest qwertyu123

I had another reboot... after connecting the phone to the PC, when I activated USB storage mode, the phone rebooted after some seconds, but was freezed on the USB screen, I had to remove the battery... Tried again and it worked, though it was very slow switching to the USB storage mode.

Using Nightly 20140129

Edited by qwertyu123

I had another reboot... after connecting the phone to the PC, when I activated USB storage mode, the phone rebooted after some seconds, but was freezed on the USB screen, I had to remove the battery... Tried again and it worked, though it was very slow switching to the USB storage mode.

Using Nightly 20140129

Did you tried another PC and another USB cable ?

Guest qwertyu123

Did you tried another PC and another USB cable ?

Yes, It happened with my PC at work, and at home. Different PC's and different cables. Maybe my phone is dying  :unsure:

Guest MetalDroid
Yes, It happened with my PC at work, and at home. Different PC's and different cables. Maybe my phone is dying :unsure:
No, your phone is not dying. That bug is a long time ago, I use the nightly of a month ago, and the same thing. Edited by MetalDroid

No, your phone is not dying. That bug is a long time ago, I use the nightly of a month ago, and the same thing.

I use MTP mode instead of USB mass storage mode. It works fine.

Guest MetalDroid

I thought " • c6a0b19 Merge "hal: add input source check to open compress voip input" " to solve the failure with calls of Line, but not, is still failing. :-(

Guest trumpet-t1
I've got 2014-02-01 Nightly and I still have problems with Spirit FM
Second, when I changed density the bottom bar on action bar is not centered

Edited by trumpet-t1

Guest garricic

Can you describe it what version of GApps do you use and what was the order of the GApps and module installation?

We can continue this thread in GApps thread.

Have you tried my GApps with "clean update"? Have you wiped dalvik cache?

This will not work. I said that a lot of times. The guy who suggested these GApps packages, have Y300. For G300, you can't use these GApps.

Please use mine.

Yep, it's official: https://twitter.com/Dazzozo/status/421274131511128064

The nightlys are automatic build from CM source. So CM bug fixes keep coming, but there will be no device specific fixes until someone starts working on this device again.

ps: Updated GApps package and modules coming tonight.

I have used a lot of packages, including yours but not working.. Finally I have flashed Gapps for 4.4.0 and It´s working

I dont see any traffic animation for mobile network traffic.

This is by design in KitKat. Maybe CM will add this option back, but I don't think it is a priority now.

Edited by rhen

Guest bigas80

I officially unlocked bootloader on two G300s and since I did it I have no problem with signal and I have no missed calls etc.  I asked Huawei for the unlock code by email and they replied  me after next day. I recommend tu unlock bootloader officially to people having problems with signal and unreachable phone etc. !!!

What have you written? 
I've already sent 3-4 and I still have not received a reply!

What have you written? 
I've already sent 3-4 and I still have not received a reply!

I've also received my code the following day, I wrote exactly as instructed in Tutorial, maybe you're sending to wrong address?

Guest bigas80

I've also received my code the following day, I wrote exactly as instructed in Tutorial, maybe you're sending to wrong address?

I sento to [email protected] and I follow this topic http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

I also try with this  http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=preUnlock