[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest trumpet-t1

Any use?

I've got problems to connect to server

image.png

image hosting

when I connect phone, DC cannot recognize him

EDIT: I was trying a lot of drivers. Initially DC found my phone, but after few try tell me that cannot connect to server, why?

EDIT: OK, HUAWEI not response, DC not work it's make me annoy so I had to root and unlock phone like before using *G300.exe methods

Edited by trumpet-t1

Guest Johneboy

For the past 3 days I have been unable to update using the Cyanogenmod Updater. In CWM I would get a signature verification failure. So I tried installing the latest nightly and gapps directly from an sdcard in CWM and I am now unable to install any apps from the store. Every app I try gives me the error:

"App ABC123" could not be downloaded due to an error. (403)

I've tried multiple re-installations of the ROM and gapps, wiping Dalvik, cache, factory reset and even formatting the /system partition. None of it makes a difference.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this? My phone is useless at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Johneboy

For the past 3 days I have been unable to update using the Cyanogenmod Updater. In CWM I would get a signature verification failure. So I tried installing the latest nightly and gapps directly from an sdcard in CWM and I am now unable to install any apps from the store. Every app I try gives me the error:

"App ABC123" could not be downloaded due to an error. (403)

I've tried multiple re-installations of the ROM and gapps, wiping Dalvik, cache, factory reset and even formatting the /system partition. None of it makes a difference.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this? My phone is useless at the moment. Thanks in advance.

403 error is not just for you: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/02/11/psa-app-downloads-from-the-play-store-are-failing-with-error-403-for-some-best-to-wait-it-out/

Try it later.

Edited by rhen

Guest Johneboy

Thanks! I couldn't find any recent news on this at all! I'll bookmark them for future reference. All seems to be working now for Play, now I'll try to OTA update with the latest nightly.

Guest trumpet-t1

I didn't do anything to resolve connection problem and it work, and today finally I unlocked my phone. I'm curious if 3G reboots problems will disappear and spirit FM will work

Guest bigas80
Yesterday I received the unlock code from Huawei and I unlocked the bootloader. 
After I installed CM11 following these instructions: 

- Download the latest nightly from http://getcm.thebronasium.com/
- Download the latest GApps
- Copy it to your SD card.
- Boot into CWM and format /system (under the mounts and storage options) and wipe dalvik cache. (not the factory reset, under the mount and storage options)
- Install the latest nightly then the latest gapps from your SD card

Everything works but the application does not work clock "clock application is stopped prematurely" 
What can it be?

Yesterday I received the unlock code from Huawei and I unlocked the bootloader. 
After I installed CM11 following these instructions: 

- Download the latest nightly from http://getcm.thebronasium.com/

- Download the latest GApps

- Copy it to your SD card.

- Boot into CWM and format /system (under the mounts and storage options) and wipe dalvik cache. (not the factory reset, under the mount and storage options)

- Install the latest nightly then the latest gapps from your SD card

Everything works but the application does not work clock "clock application is stopped prematurely" 
What can it be?

What ROM do you had previously?

The clean update in the gapps thread is for updating google apps.

You may need a factory reset too if updating from older ROM-s.

Guest Fábio17
Hi there, im speaking from portugal, and i need some info.
I want to instal the new cm11 and r8 recovery, my chip is good, already made the test. 
I did this tuturial:
i unlock bootloader like in the toturial, but i want to know if its okay to install the new ROM  CM11  right now.
Im using Cm10.2 JB
And CWM V6.0.3.7
thank you ;)

Guest MetalDroid

please, Voip input/output is fixed?

I see that no, it's not solved yet. :(

Rr4wx8m.png

Can I use files from previous nightlies to fix it? What files are related to VoIP and microphone / speaker?

I say this because in December nightlies works perfect.

Guest Luke957

Hey guys! Happy 2014 for all of you!

I've 2 question for you. I've installed this room and now i've two problems... the first one is that MMS doesn't come in instantly has it should. I've to connect the 3G manually to receive them. In the last rom i had the 3G connection was auto when needed for MMS... How can i solve this?

The second problem is that when i turn on my 3G and then turn it off i can't send or receive SMS and have to restart the phone...

Anyone knows how can i solve this?

Thanks.

Same Problem! I need help!

Guest razor74

I don't have sms problem after turn off 3G , but i have problem with tone controls from Rocket player and Power Amp. After i listen to some music and leave phone  to stay idle for 1-2 hours, when i start again any of those players, tone controls dissapears and has no effect if i try to adjust them until i restart the app...

Edited by razor74

Last night i decided to switch from stock to 4.4 so i did that, the experience on 4.4 was nothing special but i liked it. I left the phone to charge over night an in the mornig i took it and adjusted the setings on autobrightness, left it on the bed, after an hour was quite hot and not powering up... Now wont show any signs of life... Just a brick...