[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Last night i decided to switch from stock to 4.4 so i did that, the experience on 4.4 was nothing special but i liked it. I left the phone to charge over night an in the mornig i took it and adjusted the setings on autobrightness, left it on the bed, after an hour was quite hot and not powering up... Now wont show any signs of life... Just a brick...

It sounds like you didn't check what memory type your phone has, before you flashed KitKat ROM. There are two types, Hynix and Samsung memory. You probably have the Hynix one, because it's known that phone will brick when you flash KK with that type of memory.

Last night i decided to switch from stock to 4.4 so i did that, the experience on 4.4 was nothing special but i liked it. I left the phone to charge over night an in the mornig i took it and adjusted the setings on autobrightness, left it on the bed, after an hour was quite hot and not powering up... Now wont show any signs of life... Just a brick...

Hynix brick I think, didn't you check what flash memory you had before attempting this stuff?

Mr Kyan31 any chance of porting SlimKat 3 UNOFFICIAL to our device G300?

Not by me no, the g300 is my secondary device now so I'm on gingerbread. I have no plans to make roms for this device anymore.

Guest wards5150

hey, i was looking to try to record my screen, does anyone knows about that ? how to ? or if it works ?

thanks anyway, greetings

If you go into Settings go to Buttons there is an option for power menu. In there tick the screenshot option. Now when you hold the power button down there is an option to take a screenshot.

Guest Danchiman21

If you go into Settings go to Buttons there is an option for power menu. In there tick the screenshot option. Now when you hold the power button down there is an option to take a screenshot.

yes, but what i am trying to do is to make a ideo, not a picture :P is that what you are saying ?  thanks anyway

the thing is that i don't know if ADB is working in this rom, unless i missunderstand it jaja , because in the first post there something about the adb isn't working and update my android, what does it mean ?

ADB works.

It just a link that you need to check if you can't get it work.

Guest Danchiman21

ADB works.

It just a link that you need to check if you can't get it work.

oh , nice,  so i could make it work, someone told me i need to get some kind of code of my device to can enter with the adb, i don't know much about those things jaja, if you find a tutorial or something that explains well, that would be great, jaja, thanks man, greetings

oh , nice,  so i could make it work, someone told me i need to get some kind of code of my device to can enter with the adb, i don't know much about those things jaja, if you find a tutorial or something that explains well, that would be great, jaja, thanks man, greetings

Any use?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359891-how-to-install-adb-and-logcat-for-g300/

(WTF is "jaja"?!?  :unsure: )

yes, but what i am trying to do is to make a ideo, not a picture :P is that what you are saying ?  thanks anyway

Well there's the Android Debug Bridge route (https://www.google.co.uk/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-google&hl=en-GB&safe=images&oe=utf-8&q=record%20phone%20adb&source=android-browser-type&qsubts=1392771474270&devloc=0) or there's the is the app route (Go on Google Play Store and type in "screen record" in the Search box) with the latter not being as universally compatible but simpler and more convenient than the Android Debug Bridge route.

You download the CWM 6.0.4.5 ZIP to your sdcard and use your current custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) to flash it.

That replaces your current custom recovery with CWM 6.0.4.5.

If you have Hynix eMMC then you might want to be careful about what you flash...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/

Is something wrong with update 2014-02-19 , there is signature problem and autoupdate is failed.

I haven't had problem with the update.

Maybe your downloaded update damaged?

Guest trumpet-t1

I haven't had problem with the update.

Maybe your downloaded update damaged?

Manually update completed successfully. But where is gesture preferences, which was added in this update. I cannot find this.

Manually update completed successfully. But where is gesture preferences, which was added in this update. I cannot find this.

It is in the developer options.

But you don't have to do anything with it.

It is related to immersive mode.

Guest trumpet-t1

It is in the developer options.

But you don't have to do anything with it.

It is related to immersive mode.

Thanks, i thought that will be something more like gesture in Nova launcher.

inmersive mode was added in this update or it was already since the first update ?

Immersive mode is in KitKat from the start.

Applications can use it, but you will not notice any change, since G300 has no soft keys.