[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Hi

Today i encountered a weird problem. I cannot see all folders and files in the phone , when i connect it to PC. Even DCIM folder is empty. But i can access all the files and folders from the phone(with ES file explorer).

I want to download some photos and i cannot...

I've never head such a problem, but I use MTP mode instead of mass storage mode. I'm on Windows 8.1.

Do you connect the phone in mass storage mode?

Edited by rhen

Guest razor74

In both modes it is the same problem. This encountered after i switched back to CM11 after one week of cm10.2. I used a backup and after that i update to latest nightly...

In both modes it is the same problem. This encountered after i switched back to CM11 after one week of cm10.2. I used a backup and after that i update to latest nightly...

I still use the yesterday's build, so maybe the problem is only in the today's build. I hope it get fixed tomorrow.

Guest Danchiman21

Facebook apk 1.92 works on latest build with art.

Edit:1.9.9 apk works even better.

hey, do you have any problem with art? does the apps close or something ? and what do i have to do to activate ART beside going into the options, i mean, any wipe or something like that ? im from Argentina so sorry for my english and i am in the 24-01-2014 nightly

Guest MetalDroid

Hi

Today i encountered a weird problem. I cannot see all folders and files in the phone , when i connect it to PC. Even DCIM folder is empty. But i can access all the files and folders from the phone(with ES file explorer).

I want to download some photos and i cannot...

Yeah, I also happened to me. When I did the logcat to post it there was no way to see the file from the PC, the folder looked empty, but from the phone itself looked files.

What I did is move the files from the folder to the root folder.

A mystery, really. Not always happen.

Guest qwertyu123

Yeah, I also happened to me. When I did the logcat to post it there was no way to see the file from the PC, the folder looked empty, but from the phone itself looked files.

What I did is move the files from the folder to the root folder.

A mystery, really. Not always happen.

I also experienced the same in my documents folder, from the PC I cannot see the files, but no problem from CMFilemanager. Probably some rights problem or similar...

I hope it will be solved just making a clean update and format everything.

Guest pejicgoran

hey, do you have any problem with art? does the apps close or something ? and what do i have to do to activate ART beside going into the options, i mean, any wipe or something like that ? im from Argentina so sorry for my english and i am in the 24-01-2014 nightly

No,i have not any problems with art.Everything work except new facebook.apk.You do not need to wipe anyrhing just turn on art in settings.

Guest bigas80

Now I have GBextreme Rom but I want to try this.

For change rom just flash it with CMW or should I upgrade to ICS stock, unlock the bootloader and flash it?

Guest dalyer

If you haven't previously unlocked the ICS bootloader officially then you will need to do this first to avoid possible 3G reboots and other instability with the hacked bootloader.

Guest MetalDroid

Hello, I write to inform about the status of VoIP in the latest nightlies:

Viber Status: Working
Skype Status: Working
LINE Status: It's not working

LINE is the only app that does not work in the latest nightlies, so I think the fault is in the LINE application, NOT in ROM.

We will have to wait for the Chinese update LINE.

Thank you very much to all who have helped me, you are great (rhen, KonstaT, Dazz, etc).

Edited by MetalDroid

Hello, I write to inform about the status of VoIP in the latest nightlies:

Viber Status: Working

Skype Status: Working

LINE Status: It's not working

LINE is the only app that does not work in the latest nightlies, so I think the fault is in the LINE application, NOT in ROM.

We will have to wait for the Chinese update LINE.

Thank you very much to all who have helped me, you are great (rhen, KonstaT, Dazz, etc).

Great News!

Another interesting news is that the dialer now can make reverse lookup search.

You can search nearby places without Google Dialer and/or Google Search. :)

Guest razor74

Maybe you can do something with the camera.  Photos taked with camera from this rom are more blurred than ICS or JB 4.22 roms. Also Camera FV5 cannot acces some functions. Cannot control sharpness. I discussed this problem with the developer of the FV5 camera app and he tells me that the problem with the sharpness is from camera driver...

Maybe you can do something with the camera.  Photos taked with camera from this rom are more blurred than ICS or JB 4.22 roms. Also Camera FV5 cannot acces some functions. Cannot control sharpness. I discussed this problem with the developer of the FV5 camera app and he tells me that the problem with the sharpness is from camera driver...

Sharpness setting seems to be working. I have just tried it.

I can't compare the blur of the images to other ROM's, but I don't see major problem here. Try to use higher sharpness setting.

Lol. How higher? I testet up for 4-5 steps only...

Here is a sample: [link]

I pictured it now to show you that sharpness setting work well. JPG quality was set to 95%.

The light conditions was not well and maybe the lens was not the cleanest but you can see the difference.

Hello. Which nightly is good for everyday use? Latest nightlies have more bugs than improovements... Thanks.

What bugs the current nightly has what was not a bug before?

--

We will get rid of the legacy OMX stuff from tomorrow's build. :)

Edited by rhen

Guest wbrambley

We will get rid of the legacy OMX stuff from tomorrow's build. :)

Yay! I have upgraded to a G510 but I still follow this thread purely because you have such great Intel!

Guest Jonnel Santiago

Yay! I have upgraded to a G510 but I still follow this thread purely because you have such great Intel!

wat rom do you use? and hows the performance..battery life....

Guest MariusKrs

Handsfree low volume issue is one of them.

What bugs the current nightly has what was not a bug before?
Edited by MariusKrs

Guest wbrambley

wat rom do you use? and hows the performance..battery life....

I use this rom, battery life is reasonable for my daily use. I would easily get a couple of days it of it but I slow charge it each night anyway.

Guest ac_lourenco

Hi guys,

When someone calls me the dialer don't show the name of the person who calls.

Only after some seconds the name appears.

I have the 21-03-2014 Nightly update.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Thanks!