[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest revixxy

Hi Fagyi, I'm impressed with the awesomeness of this rom. but one thing everybody hasnt focused on is WiFi tethering. External wifi tethering applications do not work. Can you work more to fix it in you next update....i'm sure many people here will appreciate the effort more. thank you  ;)

Guest ousZTE

Well, when that happened to me I Un-mounted the SD card (Settings->Storage->Unmount SD), then from Apps->All i selected Media Storage and cleared Data and Cache (although the cache stayed at 12KB), than re-mounted the SD and the popup stopped. Could be that there are some errors on the FAT partition of the SD, should check it on a PC if I find my card reader. Hope that helps :)

@ chukundeda :

NexiRadio does not have sound for me either :(

Why... I don't know yet.

thanks man,,IT WORK's i don't have too reboot 7 times with my 11min boot time ,,, :D

Guest chukundeda

Hi Fagyi, I'm impressed with the awesomeness of this rom. but one thing everybody hasnt focused on is WiFi tethering. External wifi tethering applications do not work. Can you work more to fix it in you next update....i'm sure many people here will appreciate the effort more. thank you  ;)

I agree with you! I have already pointed to that problem because somebody mentioned that WiFi tethering would work with external applications. If someone knows which apps are working, please share with others :huh:

And Fagyi, I don't know is it only me, but battery draining is much bigger with last ROM then previous. Please check this!!!

Edited by chukundeda

Guest ousZTE

I agree with you! I have already pointed to that problem because somebody mentioned that WiFi tethering would work with external applications. If someone knows which apps are working, please share with others :huh:

And Fagyi, I don't know is it only me, but battery draining is much bigger with last ROM then previous. Please check this!!!

NO battery draining here sins the first BEAT version

Guest chukundeda

Hi Fagyi!

Is it possible for you to add an option for grid size on home-screen and drawer to, or we need to use other launchers because Trebuchet is so poor with settings?

Guest Marek Wojtaszek

Proximity sensor works like a charm. It was problem with rubber on it, after simple fix, now my skate is almost perfect. Just lacking wifi tethering.

Guest Carlos_EVH

There is a bug with the sound config, when I press the vol+ por vol- button I cant adjust the main volumen without expand the sound menu, with the buttons I only can adjust the media sound, but not the system volume. There's any fix for that, or will It be fixed in the next update?

Btw nice work, I never expected to see my old skate running KK

Guest eckart.t
I have the Rom 02.03.2014 in use. 
It works beautifull.

Thanks to fagyi! 

But Bluetooth is not working .. 
Please, could you fix this in the next version? 
Or is there another way to use BT?

has anyone tried using ART with int2ext+? is it working?

Thank you.

ART is not working.

If you select it in the options it will automatical turn back into Dalvik after reboot... but be careful to prevent loss of data

cu

Fsc1

Guest rongwutw

This is my port of CyanogenMod 11 for ZTE Skate. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. It's for developers/testers/advanced users only.

You'll need at least 200mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit. 

The rom is compatible with int2ext+ so just flash it if you want.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1716124

cm-11-20140302-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 02-MAR-2014): DOWNLOAD

Working:

·         RIL (mobile network & data)

·         Wifi

·         Bluetooth ( BT tethering too )

·         GPS

·         Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)

·         Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)

·         Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering

·         Hardware video decoding & encoding

·         'Project Butter'

·         SD card

·         USB-storage (on external sdcard) & adb

·         USB-tethering

·         Touchscreen/multi-touch

·         Sensors

·         LEDs

Not working:

·         FM radio

·         Camera flash 

·         Wifi tethering ( use an external app )

·         ART ( not supported by the CM team / do not select it!!! )

Installation instructions

Optional, but recommended recovery: http://www.modaco.com/topic/359019-recoveryclockworkmod-60273012/?hl=%206027

Fresh install

·       Download ROM, Gapps to your SD card

·       Boot into clockworkmod

·       Backup your current ROM (optional but highly recommended)

·       Wipe Data / factory reset

·       Advanced / Wipe dalvik cache

·       Mounts & Storage / format system & boot (just to be sure)

·       Install zip from SD card - choose ROM zip

·       Install zip from SD card - choose Gapps zip

·       Reboot

Upgrade from before version CM11

·       Download ROM, Gapps to your SD card

·       Boot into clockworkmod

·       Backup your current ROM (optional but highly recommended)

·       Advanced / Wipe dalvik cache

·       Mounts & Storage / format system & boot

·       Install zip from SD card - choose ROM zip

·       Install zip from SD card - choose Gapps zip / and int2ext+.zip too if you used before! /

·       Reboot

Sources:

·         Device

·         Proprietaries

·         Kernel

·         Common

·         Skate Local Manifest

·         Androidarmv6 team especially AndroidMeda aka HepHappy & psyke83, Konsta, zeelog, tilal6991 and everyone who's been working on CM11

I have flashed the ROM of [02.03.2014] including CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_self_mod.zip .

The CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_self_mod.zip that i merge CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed and CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_signed,it's virtual wifi miniport (of NB) connection speed is faster than the other. 

CronMod-INT2EXTV2+_self_mod.zip

Edited by rongwutw

Guest fagyi

please fagyi , help me for kernel. i've waiting a month. thanks

Give me one or two days,im very busyat this time, but i upgrade my kernel with some stuff which is tested and improve the performane and battery life.

Bt is sticky that what couse an isseu but native wifi tether its closely just i need configure the interface for it.hope its enough because now turning on just m pc doesnt recognize :|

Edited by fagyi

Guest Titan777
Hello, I have a problem when I flash the rom and then the 'Int2Ext (any), the zte me reboots constantly, staying at boot time. 
If I just flash the rom should be ok.

Guest apjr1

Is there any wayy to set up an microsoft Exchange account with this ROM and GAPP?

I only see Imap, Google and Corporate (POP3 or IMAP)

kind regards

Edited by apjr1

Guest fagyi

You need wait one day, i just cleaning up my source but compiled finish only at night, so i will release tomorrow the new build which has exchange support, mms fixed too and few minor faults fix yet

Edited by fagyi

Guest chukundeda

Fagyi, some ARMv6 games that works on earlier versions of android now don't work. Please fix this if you know what cause this issue.

P.S. If you have some time please try application "Naxi Radio" from Google play market. This is one of many radio apps that have a problem with sound playing when you chose radio station. Thanks!

Guest apjr1

You need wait one day, i just cleaning up my source but compiled finish only at night, so i will release tomorrow the new build which has exchange support, mms fixed too and few minor faults fix yet

Thank you very much! Iwill try your new version.

Guest jtharmor

Proximity sensr still not works tried both fixes from C3CO and calibrated - still no effect :(

Did you find a solution for this ??

Guest fagyi

New build its up.

http://d-h.st/users/fagyi/?fld_id=33018#files

In short:

- Exchange support

- Kernel updates 

- MMS fixed

- Synced the latest source

- Some cleaning up for better performance and life

- Removed OC, but i think the best score 245 - 883 mhz

- Changed Sio to BFQ sheduler and updated the kernel to the newest version.

- Gapps updated with new gms, youtube, palystore  |  http://d-h.st/0BN

- Rom size 193 mb in system partitions after system is booted

Tomorrow i will write the change log for this, i just very tired and need sleep, tomorrow updating the first post too.

At weekend i want focus for all hardware faults ( bt and wifi tether, some armv6 games but need test on this build )and i get time for debuging so when i have a finally fixes then uploading.

All the best.
Edited by fagyi