http://d-h.st/users/fagyi/?fld_id=33018#files

In short:

- Exchange support

- Kernel updates 

- MMS fixed

- Synced the latest source

- Some cleaning up for better performance and life

- Removed OC, but i think the best score 245 - 883 mhz

- Changed Sio to BFQ sheduler and updated the kernel to the newest version.

- Gapps updated with new gms, youtube, palystore  |  http://d-h.st/0BN

- Rom size 193 mb in system partitions after system is booted

Tomorrow i will write the change log for this, i just very tired and need sleep, tomorrow updating the first post too.

At weekend i want focus for all hardware faults ( bt and wifi tether, some armv6 games but need test on this build )and i get time for debuging so when i have a finally fixes then uploading.

All the best.

I have installed the new build (FTS ...) with INT2EXT+.

The exchange account is OK.

But when I Start Playstore I get the message "Google Playstore has stopped". So I cannot install any app with the play store.

I deleted playstore and installed a APK (4.6.16). No succes.

I installed the GAPP again. No succes.

I had to download the APK to my PC, copy them to the ZTE and install from ZTE

I have the same problem with Firefox ...????

Edited by apjr1

Guest fagyi

I have installed the new build (FTS ...) with INT2EXT+.

The exchange account is OK.

But when I Start Playstore I get the message "Google Playstore has stopped". So I cannot install any app with the play store.

I deleted playstore and installed a APK (4.6.16). No succes.

I installed the GAPP again. No succes.

I had to download the APK to my PC, copy them to the ZTE and install from ZTE

I have the same problem with Firefox ...????

Pls try move the vending apk from data/app folder to the system/app folder in gapps.zip and try again. Its gapps issue, but i dont have at the moment.

If not working, use the previous gapps package. I never use the firefox because its slow as hell compared with another browser.

You are on clean install or upgrade from previous version?

Edited by fagyi

Guest apjr1

Pls try move the vending apk from data/app folder to the system/app folder in gapps.zip and try again. Its gapps issue, but i dont have at the moment.

If not working, use the previous gapps package. I never use the firefox because its slow as hell compared with another browser.

You are on clean install or upgrade from previous version?

I am on a clean install.

If I use the previous gapp, I suppose I don't have Exchange anymore.

Firefox is usefull when I want to continue with the bookmarks of My PC.

I am out for 1 week (so it is possible I don't read/answer in the next 10 days.

Guest fagyi

I am on a clean install.

If I use the previous gapp, I suppose I don't have Exchange anymore.

Firefox is usefull when I want to continue with the bookmarks of My PC.

I am out for 1 week (so it is possible I don't read/answer in the next 10 days.

Exchange support its merged to the ROM not to the Gapps, so you dont lose your exchange support if you flash other gapps ;)

For me the default browser its fine, sync with my laptop all the time. I use chrome browser on my laptop.

Edited by fagyi

Guest ilsang06200

I've tried the SFR Version but nothing. The touchscreen don't recognize my finger, only the power,on-off button work. The kernel doesn't work with staradict... 

Guest dmarks

Hello fagyi,

what is the difference between cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate-FTS-SFR.zip and cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip?

Which one do I have to use?

Guest almera8

If you don't know what SFR is you need to download the other one. I believe SFR is a French version of the skate.

I have tried the latest version and it seems the Rom with gapps needs 230 mb.

Guest jtharmor

`Can anyone let me know how to fix the proximity sensor ??

EDIT : Had to run thru the thread, will try in settings n C3CO patch !

Thanks for the great work ! Was on some Gingerbread ROM i don't rem the name holos something !

But this works superbly !

Edited by jtharmor

Guest dmarks

Hello fagyi,

here are my experiences while using your ROM.

I updated from an earlier version 20140302. I used your instruction No. 2 (Upgrade from before version CM11) to upgrade my installation. It did not work! When starting my device, it is stuck at the Cyanogenmod logo.

So used instruction No. 1 (Fresh install) and then it worked.

Some other stuff I found out:

• The latest gapps did not work. When trying to install an app using Google Play Store, it crashes. So I installed the previous gapps, which works well
  • Exchange is now working well
  • Bluetooth is not working. When trying to make a phone call using a bluetooth device (headset or car audio), dialing works well. But then there is an very, very annoying loud noise, which makes it unable to understand the other person.
  • Sometimes some information seems to be stuck on the screen. E.g. the notification that the device is connected using USB does not disappear when you disconnect the USB cable. Or when you move an app on the home screen, you see the two options "uninstall" and "app-info" at the top of the screen. However these option never disappear.

Guest fagyi

Hello fagyi,

here are my experiences while using your ROM.

I updated from an earlier version 20140302. I used your instruction No. 2 (Upgrade from before version CM11) to upgrade my installation. It did not work! When starting my device, it is stuck at the Cyanogenmod logo.

So used instruction No. 1 (Fresh install) and then it worked.

Some other stuff I found out:

• The latest gapps did not work. When trying to install an app using Google Play Store, it crashes. So I installed the previous gapps, which works well
  • Exchange is now working well
  • Bluetooth is not working. When trying to make a phone call using a bluetooth device (headset or car audio), dialing works well. But then there is an very, very annoying loud noise, which makes it unable to understand the other person.
  • Sometimes some information seems to be stuck on the screen. E.g. the notification that the device is connected using USB does not disappear when you disconnect the USB cable. Or when you move an app on the home screen, you see the two options "uninstall" and "app-info" at the top of the screen. However these option never disappear.

Yes you are true.

We got it, that update is not working if you are use another theme than stock. If you are set theme to the stock before you want update then it works great. Its a repo issue at the moment, hopefully its solved very soon, because when you setup another theme than your phone not booting anymore and stuck on the CM logo, need wipe data which is very strange :/

Gapps its easy fix up. So I will upload one new one.

BT- its sticky for me, need some recognize of Bluedroid that i can make fixes for it.

I will back soon one new update.

Guest chukundeda

`Can anyone let me know how to fix the proximity sensor ??

EDIT : Had to run thru the thread, will try in settings n C3CO patch !

Thanks for the great work ! Was on some Gingerbread ROM i don't rem the name holos something !

But this works superbly !

Did you try to calibrate proximity sensor?

Guest danialnaeem

Hello fagyi . i am new here.. i am using sfr staraddict .. i need  kernel for sfr staraddict updated and without touch screen issue.. 

Thanks waiting for your response.

Edited by danialnaeem

Guest Kum_Zr88

Hello.PLS can you help me? My first andorid 4x was slim bean 4.2.2...When i tried to put some other rooms: zte skatie,mokka, cm 11 my touch screen dont work! Only work on sleam bean! Pls can you tell me what is wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FTC56
Hello! 

Thank you for this ROM, it's been so long that I thought to change ...! 
Just a little problem with gapps. When I launch the Google Play Store, it recrash systematically (with the latest version you provided) ... :/ 
I hope you can fix this bug! 

Thank you in advance!

Guest chukundeda

Hi all,

did someone get the message for new update from cyanogenmod team. I get the message through CM updater that the new update is available "cm-11.0.0-RC5". Automatic update doesn't work so I install it manually. Everything goes fine till I install CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip. After that continuously get the message "Google process failed" and couldn't get Google applications to work, so I reinstall Fagyis latest update. If someone figured out what to do please be helpful and explain to others.

Fagyi, the latest comment from you was month ago. Please inform us time to time, do you work on some update or not, just to know what we can expect.
Thanks for your effort, you do an incredible work so far. Cheers!

Guest ThePlayer_17

Hi all,

did someone get the message for new update from cyanogenmod team. I get the message through CM updater that the new update is available "cm-11.0.0-RC5". Automatic update doesn't work so I install it manually. Everything goes fine till I install CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip. After that continuously get the message "Google process failed" and couldn't get Google applications to work, so I reinstall Fagyis latest update. If someone figured out what to do please be helpful and explain to others.

Fagyi, the latest comment from you was month ago. Please inform us time to time, do you work on some update or not, just to know what we can expect.

Same here happens to me, and I did the same as u. Seems that Fagyi did it better than the Cyanogen team

Guest fagyi

Hi! 

Soon i will release one new build from the latest source with kitkat recoveries and performance & stability updates. My new kernel its working very good for me and now its stable. 

Kernel is much updated, but the skate source also cleaned up and added some feature. I just pushing to my github after its ready then hopefully push to the jenkins too if i have time and dont have any compilcated, because i just very busy in my job.

Hopefully working for SFR too.

Unfortunately Wifi tether and Bt just enabled but not useful yet but seems to htc wildfire and some other msm7x27 device which is broadcom got a same issue.

[ Hopefully systemui fc also fixed on omnirom, because if yes, we have one new build. ]

Edited by fagyi

Guest debeloid

Fagyi, I don't want to hurry you up, just I would like to know if there will be some new version soon, because my phone started having some problems and i need to do factory reset soon, so i would rather wait for new version if it will be available in next few days and install it.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this rom, i like it very much!