[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest ilsang06200

When the new update come with sfr kernels ? Because maybe , i change my phone and i don't know if i stay with my skate or i change...

Edited by ilsang06200

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fagyi

New build its ready.

n  Update        2014-06-09

cm-11-20140609-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip : DOWNLOAD

GAPPS (Last Update 07-JUN-2014): DOWNLOAD

-          Android 4.4.3

-          New 4.4.3 Dialer & Contacts
                        -          New CyanogenMod Theme Engine 
                        -          Trebuchet: new graphical interface
                        -          Calculator: add new features <>
                        -          (Dev. Tools) Animation Scales: add more values (new slider)

-          Add lots of kernel improvements

Impoved msm-kgsl ( video driver ), frandom support, add sync driver,  KSM updated and many more, look at my kernel source.        

-          More Device settings make it visible that we can use the SkateParts / for proxymeter /

-          Usbdisk support

-          Fix media provider bug (credit psyke83) 
                        -          Browser: add option to reduce cookie tracking (credit plaguedbypenguins)

-          Some cleaning up for better performance and life

-          Improved wake up again, now its faster than before

-          Changed BFQ to tweaked Deadline sheduler and updated the kernel to the newest version.

-          Disable fading marquee for small speedup

-          Route a2dp output via audio.primary.so

-          Swapart: Swap artist

-          Synced with latest source

-          Other merged commits on cyanogenmod not mentioned in the changelog

-          Other merged commits on androidarmv6 not mentioned in the changelog

-          Gapps: PlayStore, Gmail, Google Play Service, Youtube are up-to-date and corrected the pack.

-          Upgrade without wiping data possible

Edited by fagyi

Guest angelius

Thanks Fagyi!

Is quickly installed.

1 Experience: Link2sd interface file can not be created after installing Int2ext not see so you can not use the ext partition.
2. Slow boot  (me)
3.Supersu not been fixed so it is still wrong with the root.

And very happy to have used this rom. Thank you for your work.

I'm sorry that I do not know English well

Köszi Fagyi!

Gyorsan fel is telepítettem.

1. Tapasztalatom: Link2sd nem tud csatoló file-t létrehozni, Int2ext feltelepítés után nem látja így nem lehet használni az ext particiót.
2. Lassan bootol be (Nálam)
3. A Supersu nem lett kijavítva így még mindig baj van a rootjoggal.

Pedig nagyon szívesen használtam volna ezt a romot. Köszönöm a munkádat.

Edited by angelius

Guest fagyi

Thanks Fagyi!

Is quickly installed.

1 Experience: Link2sd interface file can not be created after installing Int2ext not see so you can not use the ext partition.

2. Slow boot  (me)

3.Supersu not been fixed so it is still wrong with the root.

And very happy to have used this rom. Thank you for your work.

I'm sorry that I do not know English well

Köszi Fagyi!

Gyorsan fel is telepítettem.

1. Tapasztalatom: Link2sd nem tud csatoló file-t létrehozni, Int2ext feltelepítés után nem látja így nem lehet használni az ext particiót.

2. Lassan bootol be (Nálam)

3. A Supersu nem lett kijavítva így még mindig baj van a rootjoggal.

Pedig nagyon szívesen használtam volna ezt a romot. Köszönöm a munkádat.

Hi!

- I dont think so that Link2SD and Int2ext+ can run at the same time. If you are flash the int2xt+ script, then your almost all data moved to the ext partiton, just few settings stay there for performance.

Just Int2ext+ script work fine on my phone. I have 1gb data partition.

- Slow boot: I think the new framework overlay ( lowermemory option ) make an issue. I remove it and see what happen, because i know that it was faster.

- Supersu :  there is still the problem with luckypatcher? Or something else? if yes, what?

Thank you.

Szia!

Nem hiszem, hogy a Link2sd és az Int2ext+ script tud futni egyszerre, szerintem belső problémákat okoz. Én Int2ext+ scriptet használok és 1 Gb tárhelyem van a datán.

Szerintem sikerül gyorsítani rajta, framework overly-be beraktam egy plusz opciót, ami a memóriakezelést elősegíti, viszont lassítja a bootolást.

Rootal még mindig az a gond, mint a LuckyPatcherrel volt? Vagy milyen más programokkal van gond?

Guest fagyi

Google Play stopes working every time the phone boots. Wifi networks did not show on the first boot.

You are one clean install or try it upgrade the previous build? 

Edited by fagyi

Guest daki97

there is some serious problems with wifi sometimes it's show my network sometime it doesn't and i have some  sync errors
(clean install)

Edited by daki97

Guest marko_serb

You are one clean install or try it upgrade the previous build?

Clean install, I don't know why this happens, I've tried it again and it's the same. 200MB system. If everyone else is ok, then I'm doing something wrong, I'll download the files again, maybe my gapp zip got corrupted!

Guest ilsang06200

Hi , i've tested your build every work fine. There only problem with screen calibration ( Tap Z instad A for example). Thanks

Guest angelius

Hi Fagyi!

I tried to separate the Link2sd and Int2ext was not together.

Yes Lucky Patcher comes from the root problem.

But the total commander also pops up the superuser is allowed but not the root.

Thanks!

Szia Fagyi

Külön próbáltam a Link2sd és az Int2ext-et nem együtt.

Igen a Lucky Patchernél jön elő a root gond.

De a total commandernél is felugrik a superuser de nincs is engedélyezve a root jogosultság.

De a többi romnál nem tapasztaltam ilyen hibát.

Köszike!

Edited by angelius

Guest apjr1

It was not possible to update without fresh install.

At starting up I get the message  google play-services has stopped.

I made a connection with WIFI.

Then I get the message the com.google.process.gapps has stopped. It is not possible to add an google account.

There is no Exchange account.

So I have to go back to a earlier version. I wait and see what happens in the future.

Guest almera8

@ Fagyi & everyone using the latest update, how big is your system partition? When I unzip the rom and Gapps, you need system with 260MB.... :-(

I have too many apps to be able to instal this.

Guest apjr1

@ Fagyi & everyone using the latest update, how big is your system partition? When I unzip the rom and Gapps, you need system with 260MB.... :-(

I have too many apps to be able to instal this.

My system partition is 200MB.

You don't have to unzip it.

Just install it from the map you put it.

Guest fagyi

If you installed my pack e.g. new rom and new gapps then you will need 220 mb system partition for the stability. For me showed up that my system partition used 216 mb with new host file. So if your smaller then you need delete some not neccessary apps example apollo, lockclock, email etc from rom.zip|system|apps before you make install the rom.

Tpthelper is a easy solution and just few minute.

I have 230 system partition that i dont have any issue with any build because i have sdext everytime for larger data.

At night building one new rom with wifi issue fix, i just forgot my tether solution in boardconfig which is not work :|.

Edited by fagyi

Guest almera8

If you installed my pack e.g. new rom and new gapps then you will need 220 mb system partition for the stability. For me showed up that my system partition used 216 mb with new host file. So if your smaller then you need delete some not neccessary apps example apollo, lockclock, email etc from rom.zip|system|apps before you make install the rom.

Tpthelper is a easy solution and just few minute.

I have 230 system partition that i dont have any issue with any build because i have sdext everytime for larger data.

At night building one new rom with wifi issue fix, i just forgot my tether solution in boardconfig which is not work :|.

Hi Fagyi,

Thanks for the reply. I was on 195 MB system and now used tpt helper to go to 220MB.

Wifi is not working for me either, I also had some problems with the home button not working, but that was probably because I was on 195 MB with a trimmed version of your ROM and gapps (Removed tts, bootanimation, lockclock) but even then 195 was filled 100%.

Eagerly waiting for your new build!

Guest fagyi

New build with wifi fixes and removed lowermemory option from framework overlay:

http://d-h.st/fko

220 mb system partition needed for this with gapps or you will need striping the rom

Edited by fagyi

Guest ilsang06200

Thanks for your build, the keyboard don't tap exactly , have you a t9 keyboard for tap correctly ? Because i'm on sfr and kernel don't work properly...

Thanks

Guest apjr1

New build with wifi fixes and removed lowermemory option from framework overlay:

http://d-h.st/fko

220 mb system partition needed for this with gapps or you will need striping the rom

Is the exchange account possible on this rom?

How do I strip the ROM?

Guest angelius

Hi Fagyi!

I put the 6.11 rom, this I know, for use link2sd.

works nicely fast

Thank you for your work.

Szia Fagyi!

Felraktam a 06.11- es romot, ebben már tudom használni a link2sd-ét.

Egyenlőre úgy nézki hogy gyors.

Köszönöm a munkádat.

Guest almera8

Is the exchange account possible on this rom?

How do I strip the ROM?

Open it with 7zip and delete whatever you don't need, you can find guides on google for this, there's even a list of what is save to remove and what not. Don't have any links for you right now.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/156703-guide-apks-their-purpose-safe-not-remove-big.html

Edited by almera8

Guest chukundeda

Fagyi,

what happened with internal memory? After installing ROM and GAPS, and booting device internal memory of the phone was 200mb which is the size determined with TPT Helper (10mb cache and 230mb system partition). I have external partition 500mb on microSD. What is important now is that the internal memory of the phone after installing "CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip" should be more or less 700mb, but I only get nearly 500mb. This was not the case with earlier updates.

Do you notice this on your device? And if not, what version of INT2EXT you use?

Also my "Home" soft-key illumination doesn't work after installing this update.

If we exclude this, the ROM is very fast even without overclocking and very stable on first sight.

Thanks for your effort one more time!

Guest dmarks

Hello Fagyi,

I tested your latest build (20140611) together with gapps (20140607) and int2ext+.

At first I had some problems with an update (I had a previous version installed aleady). Installing the latest ROM worked well, but afterwards there were some errors. Some pages within "Settings" crashed and I was unable to install or update any app using Google Play Store. I always got a "not enough space" error message.

So I booted back into ClockwordMod Recovery and cleaned the Dalvik cache. After that I was unable to boot the phone again. It was stuck at the CyanogenMod Logo (waited for more than one hour).

At last, I had to do a clean install (including a full wipe). After that everything worked fine.

Exchange is working for me. And the problems I mentioned earlier when using bluetooth phone calls seem to be fixed. I had very annoying noises when making a bluetooth phone call ealier. Now it is much better (still a few noises, but much better than before).

Keep up the great work!

Regards,

Dominik