[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest gbosh

Any way to make gapps that won't auto-update itself? :)

Disable automatic update in play store should stop all but play services and play store from updating Edited by gbosh

Guest LukTyn

Gapps and Int2Ext+ not working.

Wifi in Welcome wizard don't connect (then is ok).
Lastest build 20140609 and Gapps 07-JUN-2014, clean install, more than 3 times.

Skate - 200MB System, 35 MB Cache.

I have to go back to SlimBeam with Int2Ext :-(.

I cannot use TPT Helper (under Slim) for system partition size increase due to errors.

Could you please let me know, when you solve this issue or how to solve it?

Thanks

LUKe

Guest chukundeda

Gapps and Int2Ext+ not working.

Wifi in Welcome wizard don't connect (then is ok).

Lastest build 20140609 and Gapps 07-JUN-2014, clean install, more than 3 times.

Skate - 200MB System, 35 MB Cache.

I have to go back to SlimBeam with Int2Ext :-(.

I cannot use TPT Helper (under Slim) for system partition size increase due to errors.

Could you please let me know, when you solve this issue or how to solve it?

Thanks

LUKe

OK LukTyn,

for latest update you must have at least 220mb system memory. That you can get with TPT helper.

If TPT Helper wont work under SlimBean you must download and flash Fagyi's update cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip, from 1st page with GAPPS (Last Update 02-MAR-2014) because this update can fit on 200mb system. This is 4.4.2 and it works fine.

Under this update you can install TPT Helper and make your own TPT. Mine is 230mb system, 10 mb cache. After this you can install the latest update with gapps and flash with Int2Ext+.

I hope I helped you with this. Cheers!

Edited by chukundeda

Guest LukTyn

Thanks chukundeda.

cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip and GAPPS (Last Update 02-MAR-2014) working, but TPT Helper don't.

Same error when uncompresing is in progress. I cannot find something on internet about that. Others Skates working fine supposedly.

But at least 4.4.2. working, thanks.

Guest jaumesala

Theres is no way to me to install gapps

I belive that I tried everthing at least I flashed this room 10 times :)

Guest jaumesala

OK LukTyn,

for latest update you must have at least 220mb system memory. That you can get with TPT helper.

If TPT Helper wont work under SlimBean you must download and flash Fagyi's update cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip, from 1st page with GAPPS (Last Update 02-MAR-2014) because this update can fit on 200mb system. This is 4.4.2 and it works fine.

Under this update you can install TPT Helper and make your own TPT. Mine is 230mb system, 10 mb cache. After this you can install the latest update with gapps and flash with Int2Ext+.

I hope I helped you with this. Cheers!

At the endy I get it.

TPT helper is not working for me also. But you can download this file wich is tpt 240 

And the only way to me to install 4.4.3 was installing 4.4.2 first and then upgrade from there.

Guest apjr1

At the endy I get it.

TPT helper is not working for me also. But you can download this file wich is tpt 240 

And the only way to me to install 4.4.3 was installing 4.4.2 first and then upgrade from there.

I also have 4.4.2 and TPT-helper is installed but not working.

I Choose "Create your own TPT" then "Unchanged" then "ClockworkMod v4.0.1.5" then "10" for the Cache and "230" for the system.

I get a message telling me that the space left for data will be 200MB. I push on "Yes".

The first time I have seen it wanted to download and then I got an error. Now, when I do it all over, I get the message "Unzip Unzip failed"

Who can help me?

Where could you find TPT 240?

Edited by apjr1

Guest ousZTE

I also have 4.4.2 and TPT-helper is installed but not working.

I Choose "Create your own TPT" then "Unchanged" then "ClockworkMod v4.0.1.5" then "10" for the Cache and "230" for the system.

I get a message telling me that the space left for data will be 200MB. I push on "Yes".

The first time I have seen it wanted to download and then I got an error. Now, when I do it all over, I get the message "Unzip Unzip failed"

Who can help me?

Where could you find TPT 240?

:drum roooools: and now the 240 TPT http://www.modaco.com/topic/364795-tpt230system190data20cach/?hl=%2Btpt+%2B240 ENJOY ;)

Guest apjr1

Thank You!

I have downloaded the tpt-240 file. It is a RAR-file. I put it in the root. But when I try to "install from SD" I cannot see the RAR.

I have to unpack it?

Or I have to change it to ZIP?

Do I need to save everything (photo ...)  on my SD-card before I change the system to 240MB?

Guest chukundeda

Here is my TPT, with 230MB system, 10MB cache and 200MB internal storage: http://sharesend.com/k5sitfa8

What is important here is to have installed CWM 4.0.1.4 Recovery, because I create this TPT over this platform! I don't know what will happened if you have different Clockwork-mode!

Everyone who try to create your own TPT without success, maybe the reason is CWM 4.0.1.5 or other version, because I read on few forums that only CWM 4.0.1.4 is completely suitable for  ZTE Skate with full support of all options in CWM menu.

Download my files and unpack folder "image" on root of your SD card. Then try to flash TPT. Turn off your phone then press "volume up+menu+power on" to flash it. If you have a problem try with different SD card because for some reasons some SD cards just don't work with TPT's.

After flashing go to CWM and install Fagyi's update cm-11-20140609-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip, from 1st page of this forum, with GAPPS (Last Update 07-JUN-2014). Of-course you must have them on your SD card. Reboot your phone and whoa-la, your Skate runs on Kit-Kat 4.4.3!

Good luck everyone!

Edited by chukundeda

Guest chukundeda

Thank you!

It is the map "TPT helper" in a RAR file.

Can you explain what to do? Just urar it in the root of the SD-card? Or something else?

I explain in my post! Last paragraph!

Download my files and unpack folder "image" on root of your SD card. Then try to flash TPT. Turn off your phone then press "volume up+menu+power on" to flash it. If you have a problem try with different SD card because for some reasons some SD cards just don't work with TPT's.

After flashing go to CWM and install Fagyi's update cm-11-20140609-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip, from 1st page of this forum, with GAPPS (Last Update 07-JUN-2014). Of-course you must have them on your SD card. Reboot your phone and whoa-la, your Skate runs on Kit-Kat 4.4.3!

Edited by chukundeda

Guest apjr1

I explain in my post! Last paragraph!

Download my files and unpack folder "TPT Helper" on root of your SD card. Then try to flash TPT. Turn off your phone then press "volume up+menu+power on" to flash it. If you have a problem try with different SD card because for some reasons some SD cards just don't work with TPT's.

I have unpacked the folder on the root. When I press "volume up + menu + power on" my smartphone starts cyanogenmod. Nothing happens... I also take out the battery.

one question: Menu is the button in the middle, or not?

I have CWM4.1.0.4. But to get there i have to press volume down at start up. I also get there with "volume up + home + power on"

Guest chukundeda

I have unpacked the folder on the root. When I press "volume up + menu + power on" my smartphone starts cyanogenmod. Nothing happens... I also take out the battery.

one question: Menu is the button in the middle, or not?

I have CWM4.1.0.4. But to get there i have to press volume down at start up. I also get there with "volume up + home + power on"

Sorry I put the wrong folder under RAR archive. You need this "image" folder to put on root for flashing, http://sharesend.com/k5sitfa8

I'll change the link in earlier posts to avoid further misunderstandings.

Guest jaumesala

Sometimes after a call, the mobile reboots itself.

Does anyone else expirienced the same issue?

Edited by jaumesala

Guest Nightmarers

Hello,

you can try this http://www.modaco.com/topic/354463-romzte-skate-cyanogenmod-720-stable-android-237-311012/ . Look where is written down  Proximity senzor fixes.     It should work!

Hi,

I installed on my SFR Staraddict this version : cm-11-20140403-UNOFFICIAL-skate-FTS-SFR.zip, and i have only 2 problem :

1°) The Proximity sensor not work.

I tried the 2 versions of patch and not work.

When i called with the phone the screen stay on, i test the sensor with different apps but no one detect a presence.

2°) The brightness sensor not good working.

I don't want change rom because TPT Helper no work on this version (many error)

Thanks for you help.

Edited by Nightmarers

Guest liweiye

why the foreigners(i am a Chinese) are so powerful ,like this handphone,you can make cm11 which can work well on it,but in my country,it even can not upgrade to Android 4.0,is it stand by the distance between developing country and developed country?

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

is it possible to port new Clockworkmod 6.0.5.3 from ZTE Blade to ZTE Skate?

Yes of course, but not needed, I'm updating my source all the time and I can built from source, I have a working one for skate with flashable zip. ( Because I have a latest build and this one need a latest recovery but not uploaded for the public yet )

at this weekend the new build its here / CM11 ; AOSPA ; Recovery /, if someone want ot test the latest KitKat on Skate.

Latest AOSPA is coming too, which i running few days, but im very busy at this time.

Edited by fagyi

Guest marko_serb

Hooray!

Is there a way to tweak the TouchScreen response? Very often it interprets click as a scroll. Is there a threshold setting? Hope you understand what I was trying to say :D

Cheers!

Edit: This touch problem seems more apparent when you lower your DPI (I'm using 160-170 dpi).

Edited by marko_serb