[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest akicarkralj

Do you use linux?

If yes, then Settings / Developer options / Root access / and select apps and adb     +      Enable Usb debugging mode.

Plug your phone via usb, open one new terminal and type :

sudo adb logcat > Instagram.txt

and try work with instagram on your phone, then I need this "instagram.txt" file.

thanks

No, I dont use linux, is there some way to do it on windows?

No, I dont use linux, is there some way to do it on windows?

I give for you my pack from my htc blackstone development on xda.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z251sje7qqzfn11/Adb-fastboot.zip       for windows

Settings / Developer options / Root access / and select apps and adb     +      Enable Usb debugging mode.  

extract this files to one folder whatever you want,

then Start - Run - type:  cmd

then go to your folder where you extract the files. for example cd /where/you/extracted/files/

then you only need type this : ( sudo only need for linux )

adb logcat > Instagram.txt

;)

Instagram.txt placed in the folder where you extracted the files.

Edited by fagyi

Guest akicarkralj

I give for you my pack from my htc blackstone development on xda.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z251sje7qqzfn11/Adb-fastboot.zip       for windows

Settings / Developer options / Root access / and select apps and adb     +      Enable Usb debugging mode.  

extract this files to one folder whatever you want,

then Start - Run - type:  cmd

then go to your folder where you extract the files. for example cd /where/you/extracted/files/

then you only need type this : ( sudo only need for linux )

adb logcat > Instagram.txt

;)

Instagram.txt placed in the folder where you extracted the files.

I know that I'm a noob with this stuff but when I type adb logcat > Instagram.txt nothing happens

I know that I'm a noob with this stuff but when I type adb logcat > Instagram.txt nothing happens

It is say that waiting for device?

Do you enabled Usb debbuging mode?

Guest jorel81

Thank you very much for this amazing job fagyi!!!

I'm pretty impressed by the extended battery life and other stuff working really well, but I have a question:

Is there any way to calibrate the proximity sensor? It's not working propperly in my device. I've noticed that calibration returns an error and previous proxi_update patches don't seem to work neither.

Thank you.

I'm pretty impressed by the extended battery life and other stuff working really well, but I have a question:

Is there any way to calibrate the proximity sensor? It's not working propperly in my device. I've noticed that calibration returns an error and previous proxi_update patches don't seem to work neither.

Thank you.

Do you try calibrate whit Skateparts in Settings / more device options? 

If doesnt work for you than try this out from C3C0 proxy update 1 or 2 from here: http://goo.im/devs/C3C0/Misc just simple flash from recovery.

Or try edit / remove the file with CMFilemanager in data\misc\prox_data.txt

Strange, i dont noticed any problem whit it.

Thanks

Edited by fagyi

Guest akicarkralj

Thank you.

I used C3CO patch to calibarte it and works now! :D

Is someone sucess install this rom with cwm-recovery 4.0.1.5? I cannot do that.

i made it without any probs with cwm 4.0.1.5 but be sure to use the right tpt before trying to flash. i use 4mb cache/ 231 system/ rest for installs. it works like a charm and all gapps fit perfect. sd2ext is my choice for the occuring memory-drain.

cu

FSC1

i made it without any probs with cwm 4.0.1.5 but be sure to use the right tpt before trying to flash. i use 4mb cache/ 231 system/ rest for installs. it works like a charm and all gapps fit perfect. sd2ext is my choice for the occuring memory-drain.

cu

FSC1

I reinstall recovery and now works.But now i have problem with gaaps.I forgot how to do that with partitions size.How can i expand system size?

Can you please, work of one kernel for sfr starraddict (zte skate variant) ?

Hi

I try to get solution for starraddict users, i know that i only need setup the kernel config for make it work with starraddit touchscreen but i need read back few years old commit which is make it possible for your device, tomorrow i get some time for.

Hi

I try to get solution for starraddict users, i know that i only need setup the kernel config for make it work for starraddit touchscreen but i need read back few years old commit which is make it possible for your device, tomorrow i get some time for it.

I reinstall recovery and now works.But now i have problem with gaaps.I forgot how to do that with partitions size.How can i expand system size?

i had the same problem with gapps in the beginning. before you start you need to made the right tpt with tpt-helper.

you don´t have other possibility. you MUST made a bigger system partition with not less than 230mb before you start flashing.

otherwise the install of kitkat together with the gapps will not work.

after the tpt you flash the mod and the gapps together and after reboot both is working fine. use after this for e.g. sd2ext to expand the memory.

cu

FSC1

Ok,i understand that i have to expand system partition.But i somehow couldnt do that.I create my own tpt,set parameters on 4mb cache and 230 system,and everything seems ok.No errors .But than i turn off phone,try with vol - ,menu,pwer(i have cwm 4.0.1.4)and phone just go in recovery ,nothing is changed.Still gaaps dont works.I try with vol up too,but than just start up system.What i m doing wrong?

Ok,i understand that i have to expand system partition.But i somehow couldnt do that.I create my own tpt,set parameters on 4mb cache and 230 system,and everything seems ok.No errors .But than i turn off phone,try with vol - ,menu,pwer(i have cwm 4.0.1.4)and phone just go in recovery ,nothing is changed.Still gaaps dont works.I try with vol up too,but than just start up system.What i m doing wrong?

after tpt You should see green text appear on the screen, then once its finished you should boot into Clockwork recovery

have you seen this?

if not retry it and remove the battery. than put the battery back in and power on holding the vol+ and menu buttons.

flash your chosen rom and reboot.

If the TPT won't start, try using a different sdcard. some just don't like TPTs.

cu

FSC1

Well ,i dont have  problem when i use "all in one" option in tpt,on that way im install recovery 4.0.1.5 yesterday.But now when i try "Create your own TPT" and sets everything i want ,i get this message,which means everything ok probably: TPT Built -Finished building your TPT.I dont get green screen,nothing happens.When i shut down the phone,and turn on again ,with pressing vol (+ or-) and menu,in one case(vol-) i enter only in recovery,in 2.case (vol+) just starting system.