[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

ther's not a little circle but i touch the screen there's nothing...

Thank you, seems to i need "make clean" on my android source and built one new that will be correct. Hope that enough. I will upload when its ready

Well ,i dont have problem when i use "all in one" option in tpt,on that way im install recovery 4.0.1.5 yesterday.But now when i try "Create your own TPT" and sets everything i want ,i get this message,which means everything ok probably: TPT Built -Finished building your TPT.I dont get green screen,nothing happens.When i shut down the phone,and turn on again ,with pressing vol (+ or-) and menu,in one case(vol-) i enter only in recovery,in 2.case (vol+) just starting system.

maybe you should refer this:

http://www.amphoras.co.uk/downloads/skate-tpts

i tried it also several times and after all it works.

AND: it works just with own tpt (!) and removed battery!

AND: Use the part "manually" only!

cu

FSC1

Edited by Fsc1

Guest ilsang06200

Thank you, seems to i need "make clean" on my android source and built one new that will be correct. Hope that enough. I will upload when its ready

Thanks i will wait...

Helló Fagyi!

Feltettem egy ismerősöm telójára ezt a romot.

Szép és jó minden csak éppen google acoountot nem lehet létrehozni.

"Egy hiba miatt nem lehet kapcsolatot létesiteni a google szervereivel. Próbálja meg később"

Ez megy három napja.

Már próbáltam másik gapps csomaggal, de ugy sem megy.

Valami megoldás?

Hello Ice!

I asked a friend of Telok of this rom.

All well and good but just google acoountot not be created.

"You can not touch liquor, terms from Google's servers. Due to an error, Try again later"

This goes for three days.

I've tried different gapps package, but I did not go.

Any solution?

Helló Fagyi!

Feltettem egy ismerősöm telójára ezt a romot.

Szép és jó minden csak éppen google acoountot nem lehet létrehozni.

"Egy hiba miatt nem lehet kapcsolatot létesiteni a google szervereivel. Próbálja meg később"

Ez megy három napja.

Már próbáltam másik gapps csomaggal, de ugy sem megy.

Valami megoldás?

Hello Ice!

I asked a friend of Telok of this rom.

All well and good but just google acoountot not be created.

"You can not touch liquor, terms from Google's servers. Due to an error, Try again later"

This goes for three days.

I've tried different gapps package, but I did not go.

Any solution?

Hi!

I think you need check that your system partiton is already has 230 mb free space or not. If not you will need make one new tpt whit tpthelper.

Tomorrow i upload one new build with navigation bar high and gfx option and several bugfixes. I just have some fc with trebuchnet which coming from androidarmv6 basically now so i changed back to building launcher3 from cm team and its ok

Works great for now.Im really surprised.Only problem i have is when i install int2ext+ scrpt ,system going slow often   and lagy.Probably that is couse my memory card ,which is 4.class.Do you have some recommendation ,what i should use instead of int2ext,for expansion of my memory.For now i try link2sd,but that isnt that.

Guest honigfisch
Works great for now.Im really surprised.Only problem i have is when i install int2ext+ scrpt ,system going slow often and lagy.Probably that is couse my memory card ,which is 4.class.Do you have some recommendation ,what i should use instead of int2ext,for expansion of my memory.For now i try link2sd,but that isnt that.
Nitroglass v2.1 Edited by honigfisch

Guest honigfisch

I

I do everything ,but cant cross boot logo.Is someone install nitro on this rom?

I just suggested Nitroglass instead of int2ext - i dont know if it works on 4.4 but on 2.3 it works

Will you reduce the rom size in the next build? :D for me 230mb system is too big, and thanks for your hard work 

Yes of course, but not sure that below than 200 Mb for now, may be i will put the LockClock app for addon which save about more 7 Mb disk space.

After my work I just testing that new patch from Robin which fixes Instagram and another app FC how its work. After i upload it.

EDIT:

After ROM its compiled than compiling one new kernel for SFR, i have one new idea for it, hope it will work

Edited by fagyi

-      If someone want test it the full KitKat feature, just set in build.prop  = ro.config.low_ram=true  ===>  false then reboot.

This one need to lockscreen widget and some other feature.

what features does it unlock??

what features does it unlock??

transparent statusbar / navigation bar and the phone use different ram management which is improve the performance / smoothness but drain your battery more without it but i use :)

This trick doesnt need it for lockscreen widget anymore because this is unlocked on the androidarmv6 source basically now. So on the new build which coming soon doesnt need this trick for lockscreen widget. For transparent statusbar and navbar you will see an option in performance option when build its ready.

Edited by fagyi

ok txs i'm using it and i don't care about battery drane bcs we have electricity :P 
oh an other thing, when u r going to update??

Edited by ousZTE

Sry folks, i just get home from work and very tried. I want configured for 200 mb system partition, so i need one more day for it. I promise that you get an update very soon that you have up to date CM11.

Please do not be angry with me :)

Thank you.

Edited by fagyi

Yes of course, but not sure that below than 200 Mb for now, may be i will put the LockClock app for addon which save about more 7 Mb disk space. After my work I just testing that new patch from Robin which fixes Instagram and another app FC how its work. After i upload it. EDIT: After ROM its compiled than compiling one new kernel for SFR, i have one new idea for it, hope it will work
Info: The patch from Robin works great instagram and gallery fc it was fixed whit it! Edited by fagyi