[ROM] JellyBlade_V , custom rom for Blade_V , based on stock

Guest gkalen

Guest gkalen

update rom???

Well , actually i don't think that JellyBlade V needs more things .

Rom is fast , stable for everyday use and friendly to all users who wants a rom similar to stock with a lot of changes.

Though if you have any idea on updating something to this rom , you can tell me ...

The only thing that JellyBlade V needs, is some theming.

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

You did a great job with ROM.

Respect.

Some themes would be very welcome for everyone.

Especially for me :) ;)

Thanks !!!!

I'm very busy on summers , i will do some theming but i can't do that yet .... i will have more free time from september .

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mike-kt

I am testing this rom. I think MIUI rom is need more battery.

It is possible add more apps to lockscreen? There are only unlock and camere now. Can i add for exsample phone, sms etc ?

Thanks

Guest gkalen

I am testing this rom. I think MIUI rom is need more battery.

It is possible add more apps to lockscreen? There are only unlock and camere now. Can i add for exsample phone, sms etc ?

Thanks

Since few hours i'm also with JellyBlade V , i forgot how fast it is how much free ram it has.

After 1,5 month with Miui , it's time to play a little more with JellyBlade V , so i updated some files and boot.img , i will work a little more on this rom , as Miui is a complete rom and needs only updates every week.

Miui is a rom that needs more battery and more ram , Miui is just like that so don't compare JellyBlade V with MIbladeUI V , Miui has a lot more features than JellyBlade V that's why it needs more battery and ram , and is so beautifull also , though i prefer older versions of Miui , it was much better ... on latest versions Miui goes from bad to worst , which i don't like it much ...

For lockscreen , you can use a 3rd party lockscreen from market , though i will take a look if i can add more features on default lockscreen.

So , for JellyBlade V ...

Prepare your phones for a new JellyBlade V [emoji7][emoji14][emoji13][emoji12]

I hope i will finish it this week!!!

Guest gkalen

Thx for news.

I lost camera apk From my Phone. Where i find apk in Rom zip?

Thx

There is no camera apk on Jellyblade V , there is only , googlegallery apk , which includes camera.

Open the zip and take GoogleGallery apk from system/app , with root explorer put it in system/app , give permissions , reboot phone , done.

Edited by gkalen

Guest gkalen

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes I uninstall gallery because I use quickpic for pictures :)

Oh , i didn't understand it.

You can also take the camera apk from stock rom and use it with quick pick , but you will not have the options of google camera ( photosphere ).

HI all !!!

Thanks you for this custom rom gkalen I like.

I hope this update will come with an improved style.

Sorry for my bad English.

Guest gkalen

HI all !!!

Thanks you for this custom rom gkalen I like.

I hope this update will come with an improved style.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks!!

Actually , this update will boost your Blade V even more .

Will include , new boot.img with ramscript from N909 , dalvik optimized , files from N909 , new build.prop and init.d tweaks , nova launcher , updated applications.

For styling ( theming ).....

Until now i change only the statusbar icons which are grey ( wifi and mobile signal ) , changed also androidpolicy.jar for supporting transparent statusbar.

But most of theming will be done with a theme zip after the release of JellyBlade V2.

Screenshot from statusbar with blue wifi and signal icons below .... it seems better than grey...

post-1041787-14062112409755_thumb.jpg

Guest gkalen

Oh yeah

Can not wait

You're so

And will be available this week?

Rom is ready ...

I will change also the toggles in statusbar , add a little more transparency in pulldown , maybe i will change some more icons and i will upload it.

I thik it will be ready until sunday ...

Guest gkalen

great news, after release i will consider choice miui/jellyblade:) thanks!

Haha , yes , difficult choise ...

You can have both by making a cwm backup to both roms and you can restore any rom you like .... just a thought [emoji7]

I prefer Miui because has a lot of options and beautifull UI , but JellyBlade is more friendly to user , faster and more ram.

Just make your choise ...

Please add Russian localization if it is possible.

Well i don't have and i can't find Russian repositories for stock JB roms ( only for Miui i found ).

The only solution for Russian users is ... find me Russian repos , or if your stock rom include Russian language , just send me your system/app folder and your system/framework folder and i can make a version with Russian language.

Edited by gkalen