LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Haha, this thread is jokes.. All bigging up Mourta for building LiquidSmooth using the wrong device tree (liquid is based on AOSP and CM, so its not optimised at all) and all you've done is included one commit (and probably just changed the toolchain for your "own" optimisations.

My versions are outperforming yours by 3-4k antutu benchmarks with testers (blind testing) claiming a smoother ui and less freezes with daytoday usage, without even over clocking... Which is giving users around 5-6hours on screen time, double what you are providing.

Your kernel is kanged and is kanged bad.. Do you even code bro?

Your "optimisations" are bullshit. Try see how a real ROM performs. s.basketbuild.com/devs/Absol

I got build server space, clean build in 8mimutes 37seconds with ccache..

Without overclocking:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/vs3ca2b3ml9l070

If your users get 23-24 000 then Congrats.

If you don't like my work that is fine too, I honestly could not care less.

Guest tool_king

Sure... Make some more screnshots to proof this. Like this

I'm testing Penguin's ROM with the stock kernel right now. I actually have 50% battery left with 1 hour 20 minutes screen on time. So not at all better then Mourta's ROM concerning battery life and far far away from the promised 6 hours of screen on time.

Guest Ivanhoe6

I wonder how no one have noticed that the battery indicator on the screenshot with 5 hours screen on time is on 70%, so 5 hours with only 30% battery used... on P880.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest Donar81

I wonder how no one have noticed that the battery indicator on the screenshot with 5 hours screen on time is on 70%, so 5 hours with only 30% battery used... on P880.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

there are two statusbars in the screenshots with different informations exept the one with the battery stats.

@penguin449 it would be great if you spend your talent in build updates too your roms and latest multirom instead of spamming other treads

i try your rom man is very responsive and fast i run antutu and i rich 22150 .. battery i try tomorrow ....but have problem with unlock no wakeup .is better to stop spam and start to help us with this great project 

EDIT : battery sucks ddrops 97% to 45% witout use the phone .... droop signal and must put pin again and again ..... sorry but moutras rom is million times better than your rom

Tried it also and had the same problems, battery dropped in flight mode in 5 hours about 30%. AnTutu was not better and booting was equal slow (for me, allways about 2 minutes) as with Mourtas LS. No improvement at all...

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

there are two statusbars in the screenshots with different informations exept the one with the battery stats.

@penguin449 it would be great if you spend your talent in build updates too your roms and latest multirom instead of spamming other treads

I think even some MultiROM stuff will come soon..just wait a bit more ;)

Guest penguin449

I think even some MultiROM stuff will come soon..just wait a bit more ;)

I'll update multirom later on, I'm the one that ported the updated version after all... Nothing from Adam worked on the new patches

Guest derders

I'll update multirom later on, I'm the one that ported the updated version after all... Nothing from Adam worked on the new patches

backup for secondary ROMs would be great :) 

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

So, are you Fluoxetine? If yes, I estimated your work a lot, on xda..But it'll be appreciated if you can approach in a more friendly and respectful way..only by this way people will really appreciate you and your work, here

Guest penguin449

So, are you Fluoxetine? If yes, I estimated your work a lot, on xda..But it'll be appreciated if you can approach in a more friendly and respectful way..only by this way people will really appreciate you and your work, here

I am indeed Fluoxetine... Recognised as a developer by other sites as xdgay don't like it when mods lose an argument..

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

I am indeed Fluoxetine... Recognised as a developer by other sites as xdgay don't like it when mods lose an argument..

Fine, glad to find you here on Modaco! :) Yeah, I understand your grudge..Mourta has been treated in the same way you were, just because xda is a little lobby, sometimes..so, why are you going against him? Please, be kind, everyone will appreciate you, here, both as a dev and as a person, if you'll be a friendful person..let me and other users estimate you as we did on xda :)

Guest justchris20

Sorry for the offtopic, Pepe I installed this rom as primary with newstest mourta kernel from 02.09.14 and as secondary newtest beanstalk dev version. I use the option share kernel. All roms boot fine. After i backup some apps with titanium on primary rom the secondary rom never start again. This is not the first time I suffer from this trouble. Do you know the reason? Maybe it helps if you share your boot. img with me… Thanks in advance.

Edited by justchris20

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Sorry for the offtopic, Pepe I installed this rom as primary with newstest mourta kernel from 02.09.14 and as secondary newtest beanstalk dev version. I use the option share kernel. All roms boot fine. After i backup some apps with titanium on primary rom the secondary rom never start again. This is not the first time I suffer from this trouble. Do you know the reason? Maybe it helps if you share your boot. img with me… Thanks in advance.

Mmm, it's very strange..are you using ART? If yes, try switching to dalvik, before making your backup. Unfortunately, I can't share my boot.img atm, because I'm running a testing version right now, and it may cause some instability/lag issues to your phone ;)

Guest justchris20

Mmm, it's very strange..are you using ART? If yes, try switching to dalvik, before making your backup. Unfortunately, I can't share my boot.img atm, because I'm running a testing version right now, and it may cause some instability/lag issues to your phone ;)

Never use ART, so no way to keep it working... [emoji17]

Guest Giuseppe Vallone

Which tool do you use to restore the apps (data) , i will test it if it solve my problem…

ROM Toolbox (I bought the pro version, is an awesome multitool, in my opinion)

Guest justchris20

ROM Toolbox (I bought the pro version, is an awesome multitool, in my opinion)

After some trouble I get all the stuff working, also the secondary backup works great now, thanks Pepe…