LiquidSmooth 3.2, Unofficial and optimized [updated 2014-09-16]

Guest Mourta

Guest technofreak

Will do tomorow. No time today, but the new rom version on dalvik. See the picture ;-)

tysypedy.jpg

How did you get so many points on I/O i got only 5370? else is prety much same. :) and yes, you can get 1000 points in 2D if you enable forced gpu rendering for 2D ;) 

Guest Stephan Binder

Hi guys

I am facing a big problem since a few hours.

My phone completely lost mobile signal. I can't even connect to my provider manually. APN section in settings is empty and I can't add a new one.

I did a lot of flight-mode dis/enabling, 2G/3G switches, re-flashes, factory resetts and also tried different roms, but no change.
My phone just doesn't connect to my provider.

Has anybody of you ever faced or heard of this problem and can tell me how to fix it?

Wifi works fine, the phone is fully useable, except als mobile connections...

Please tell me, you know this... :(

Guest justchris20

Hi guys

My phone completely lost mobile signal. I can't even connect to my provider manually. APN section in settings is empty and I can't add a new one.

I did a lot of flight-mode dis/enabling, 2G/3G switches, re-flashes, factory resetts and also tried different roms, but no change.

Has anybody of you ever faced or heard of this problem and can tell me how to fix it?

Remove battery and wait 5 minutes. Then reboot device and relax…

Guest Stephan Binder

Ok, I'll try...

The Sim works in other phones just well...

Pisses me off!!

Edit:

Waited 10 minutes with ejected battery --> problem persists...

Edited by Stephan Binder

Guest ottomanhero

ro.product.model=AOSP on ARM Emulator

Lol what the heck? Pasted this from build.prop in august version of this ROM.

Does this setting impact performance or anything in any ways, should I alter it?

Guest Krislv

Ok, I'll try...

The Sim works in other phones just well...

Pisses me off!!

Edit:

Waited 10 minutes with ejected battery --> problem persists...

That's quite a problem, I'd suggest you to grab a logcat so the others could get a look at it and try to help you.

Did you try a different carrier sim? But yeah I think it's ril related.

Btw last but not least, did you try a full wipe? Wipe data, system, cache and dalvik cache and reinstall rom with newest PA gapps and latest mourta's kernel.

Guest Mourta

ro.product.model=AOSP on ARM Emulator

Lol what the heck? Pasted this from build.prop in august version of this ROM.

Does this setting impact performance or anything in any ways, should I alter it?

It doesn't actually do anything except tell your computer what your phone is called when you connect it.

If you connect it to your computer the main MPT device is now called AOSP.

It's just a quirk in the code for the time being, just ignore it for now.

Guest Mourta

Hi guys

Try re-installing the ROM alone, are  you sure you didn't change anything before that happened?

If it persists after reinstallation, run a boot logcat via your computer (adb logcat) if you can or get me the last dmesg and logcat from the phone.

Guest Mourta

It's supposed to. All Android devices sit on minimum frequency when charging

Yeah, there are processes running to oversee the charging that need that set. I actually had to implement it in abyssplug to avoid overheating the battery.

Guest Mourta

Anybody else out there having problems with FC of com.android.systemui (using LS ROM 20140802 with Mourta kernel 20140801), especially when opening WhatsApp or Threema out of the notification drawer after? If yes, I might try to grab a logcat.

Edit: Logcat attached.attachicon.gif2014-08-05-16-13-48.txt

I'll look into it tomorrow evening. This is a problem that i'm not having and i'm using that ROM and that kernel so...

It has to be something at your end.

If you had Viper4 installed before the installation that may cause that problem, if you have not rebooted after enabling the driver under settings/equalizer it may cause that problem, if you installed xposed and used any modules that may cause that problem.

It's optimized to hell so poking on it will make it blow up. Don't poke my rom, it doesn't like it. ;)

Good to see you around these parts. :)

Guest technofreak

I'll look into it tomorrow evening. This is a problem that i'm not having and i'm using that ROM and that kernel so...

If you had Viper4 installed before the installation that may cause that problem, if you have not rebooted after enabling the driver under settings/equalizer it may cause that problem, if you installed xposed and used any modules that may cause that problem.

It's optimized to hell so poking on it will make it blow up. Don't poke my rom, it doesn't like it. ;)

I had systemui fc only once after i run quadrant and take screenshot... But i forget to take log. If happens again i will...

Guest technofreak

I had systemui fc only once after i run quadrant and take screenshot... But i forget to take log. If happens again i will...

Guest asyscom

HI..

thank's for thi s fantastic rom..but i've the same problem all other kk roms...the lost of signal!!

Is there in program a fix for it?

Actualy the only workarounf is use the phone in 2G.

I'm a IT Linux support and i'v the know how to check what happen during the drop signal but i need the log.

Which is the log for signal? General log (ex /var/log/messages) or other?

Thanks

Davide

Guest technofreak

HI..

thank's for thi s fantastic rom..but i've the same problem all other kk roms...the lost of signal!!

Is there in program a fix for it?

Actualy the only workarounf is use the phone in 2G.

I'm a IT Linux support and i'v the know how to check what happen during the drop signal but i need the log.

Which is the log for signal? General log (ex /var/log/messages) or other?

Thanks

Davide

You need radio log... post-1045064-14073098002864_thumb.jpg

Guest TheSonic

After using that ROM for about 45 min on web/facebook/facebook messenger it become extremely unresponsive and very hot, I am using latest ROM/Kernel by Mourta abyssplug / balanced /row with CPU underclocked "no undervolt" to 1300 ,, With stock ROM/Kernel after 1+ hour of use it becomes slower but not unresponsive ,, any recommendations ?

Guest justchris20

Hi guys,

here you are the logcat and dmesg.

plz try to find something for me...

dmesg: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4865382/adb/dmesg.log

logcat: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4865382/adb/No_connect.txt

If nothing help flash another baseband. The baseband 20D should also help for guys with ril problems. Some user reported after flashing 20D the ril problems never come back.

Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2329768

Don't forget to backup all before…

Edit: I see you enabled some init.d tuning scripts. I don't recommend to use this scripts because some scripts cause some trouble. Please don't report problems if you use this scripts. Your system may become unstable…

Edited by justchris20

Guest ottomanhero

I seem to be unable to record in 720p with front-faced camera.Can only choose between 480p and lower ones.I could however record in 720p in older version of this ROM.

720p is unavaliable in both stock camera and all other camera softwares I've tried.

Guest tool_king

Thanks for having a look at it! And right, Xposed is installed at my end. ;)

Guest Stephan Binder

got it, I had to replace the SIM card.

now everthing is ok again...

Strange behaviour of phone anyway. It even did not accept another sim from the same carrier...

Guest daniel.mota

Hi @Mourta, hi all.

The rom+kernel is running great here, but the strange thing is that it changed my Wi-Fi mac adress.

And restoring a cm11 or stock backup changes back the mac adress to it's normal.

I flashed you rom twice, and in both cases it changed it to the same different adress.

Is that weird or what?