Jump to content

LiquidSmooth 3.2 featuring Mourta-Kernel 3.4.x (updated 2014-10-15)


Guest Mourta
 Share

Recommended Posts

Tomorrow is when Mourta think it's tomorrow. He will release it for sure, but when he thinks its time. So dont go on his nerves, wait till it is published and be happy that Mourta still works on the P880.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, fritzcola said:

Tomorrow is when Mourta think it's tomorrow. He will release it for sure, but when he thinks its time. So dont go on his nerves, wait till it is published and be happy that Mourta still works on the P880.

It's not as bad as this, don't worry peeps.

i'mjustplayinghthoughdontkillme.

To be honest... If you see delays, it's for a (very) good cause.

Edited by NothingSerious
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016-06-26 at 11:18 AM, NothingSerious said:

It's not as bad as this, don't worry peeps.

i'mjustplayinghthoughdontkillme.

To be honest... If you see delays, it's for a (very) good cause.

Thank you, and yeah, i kinda got interrupted by an event there, it's up now, i haven't finished the last touches on the kernel but it'll be up sometime tomorrow with any luck.

I'm going to push a somewhat universal roomservice later on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016-06-25 at 5:09 PM, fritzcola said:

Tomorrow is when Mourta think it's tomorrow. He will release it for sure, but when he thinks its time. So dont go on his nerves, wait till it is published and be happy that Mourta still works on the P880.

No, i'll release it when i have time to finish and release something. It's up now and it's far from stable, it's a first look at what a good device and vendor will look like, i haven't even had the time to test it at all but i published it because i knew you wanted to build using my kernel (even though you proclaim it's your "new" kernel).

 

I'm not in a good mood so don't push me.

 

I've spent several months in a badword bunker and you ARE getting on my nerves with this "mourta is so easily offended so don't ask" bullshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have huawei T8951 adroid version of 4.0.4 can any one please send me 4.1.2 version jelly bean rom

 

Edited by dastan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016-06-29 at 11:15 AM, dastan said:

I have huawei T8951 adroid version of 4.0.4 can any one please send me 4.1.2 version jelly bean rom

 

Perhaps if you try that question in the correct forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Wikipedia: tomorrow = the day after -> but you create the new mega word:

mourta tomorrow = the day after * π * x.

Great. Tomorrow you can read it official in wikipedia. You are my hero. Love ❤ it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.