Hudl 2 In-store demo...

Guest xLuciferSx

Obviously is a different build then, 

Ether way i will have a hudl 2 soon so will have a proper look, will be working on getting TWRP on the thing, and if so that will be to fix his problem,

after i repackage the stock ROM

Guest I am eusty

Obviously is a different build then,

Ether way i will have a hudl 2 soon so will have a proper look, will be working on getting TWRP on the thing, and if so that will be to fix his problem,

after i repackage the stock ROM

CWM please...... [emoji2]

Guest seanspotatobusiness

I bet he stole it. Shame it can't at least be given to someone to play with in the struggle to enter the BIOS or change the bootloader or whatever it is you guys are doing. At the very least it would be a replacement screen and battery for someone!

• 1 month later...
Guest glossywhite

I bet he stole it. Shame it can't at least be given to someone to play with in the struggle to enter the BIOS or change the bootloader or whatever it is you guys are doing. At the very least it would be a replacement screen and battery for someone!

Probably not kind or wise to cast such aspersions. Also, rather childish.

Guest glossywhite

Name and shame him then, who was he that you bought it from?

Maybe it's time to take a healthy spoonful of mind your own business and stop playing Sherlock.

Edited by glossywhite

He has come on here with a tablet his bought from 'some guy', not even having tested it even at time of purchase so Im within my every right to ask a bit further how he aquired it. I f he doesnt want to answer then who cares, it just raises questions when someone is elusive. So maybe you should wind your neck in a bit, nothing was said out of turn.

Guest glossywhite

He has come on here with a tablet his bought from 'some guy', not even having tested it even at time of purchase so Im within my every right to ask a bit further how he aquired it. I f he doesnt want to answer then who cares, it just raises questions when someone is elusive. So maybe you should wind your neck in a bit, nothing was said out of turn.

Just help if you want to help - no wonder he's being elusive when a complete stranger is being confrontational and implying it's stolen with little to no proof (not that they owe you a single word of explanation). I'm all for doing the right thing, and maybe it is stolen, but your approach towards him is highly unlikely to get that answer. In a nutshell, it really isn't YOUR business - you're being a busybody and noone likes a busybody, least of all when they're implying things that are unfounded. Some people - like me - are just of the mindset that you have every right to ask, but they have every right to ignore your questions because you're prying. If you're concerned, contact the Police, otherwise just lay off them and don't reply to the questions any further - that would be the manly thing to do.

You said "wind your neck in"... the irony is not lost on me.

Edited by glossywhite