Poll, what would you prefer

Guest Mourta

Guest EsromG5

today currently use the OmniRom and I love it a lot, I think many are missing a job as her, I believe that if you compile this work in 5.1, will be fantastic because I came her from xda to create an account here, just for youI ask this because there are not developing something like Omni rom.

not to mention that it will be something unique, as the other roms vote already exist in developing people, if you need help, I am developer and would also like to help you up with tests!

Guest Mourta

today currently use the OmniRom and I love it a lot, I think many are missing a job as her, I believe that if you compile this work in 5.1, will be fantastic because I came her from xda to create an account here, just for youI ask this because there are not developing something like Omni rom.

not to mention that it will be something unique, as the other roms vote already exist in developing people, if you need help, I am developer and would also like to help you up with tests!

Great, what code are you comfortable with? C or C++? Or if you are a Java man that would be excellent.

Guest Mourta

That is great, i hate Java so i don't meddle with it unless i am forced to. I understand it and i can fix things... in short i know how to program in Java, it's just a language that i strongly do not want to get involved in.

So your contributions are very welcome.

Now, i'm off to ... do things in ... other places in the world.

I'll have you refer to two very well equipped persons that i trust with my entire codebase, past, future and the present one and an idea about how to proceed.

If you can help with that, that would be awesome.

• Guest pinned this topic