TWRP Flashable Stock Rom (UK_MR01D FULL & ES_MR01D_2 LITE)

Guest elperroderoke

Guest elperroderoke

Yes, this is the last ROM ZTE have released for this phone, I don't now the diferences with UK but in Spain it solved a problem with WI-fi conectión and most of the people found better battery life.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elperroderoke

I am having alot of trouble rooting the phone, if i flash this using stock recovery it will install twrp and root?

No, you won't. You need TWRP to flash this ROM and you need root to install TWRP.

Maybe your phone is one of the Write protected system, so you need to follow this topic.

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/375680-guide-testedhow-to-get-reliable-root-and-twrp-on-su6-that-is-problematic/

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

Guest Vodultra6

I can confirm, i fully followed that guide, and its fully rooted after 3 reboots, thanks a lot elperroderoke, i have no idea how i did not find that topic before, i really searched a lot :/

Too bad i used kingoroot :/ its fishy as hell

Edited by Vodultra6

• 3 weeks later...
Guest whispers

Just trying to install this and I get this:

"mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system at /system: Device or resource busy

symlink: some symlinks failed

E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/external_sd/TWRP-995NB01-ES-MR01d_2_LITEv2.zip'

Error flashing zip '/external_sd/TWRP-995NB01-ES-MR01d_2_LITEv2.zip'

Updating partition details...

...done"

Have I missed a step?

Guest RedFox200

Quick question: Does anyone know anything about the OTG function? I know that before the last update I had and USB option in Storage. Now, there isn't, but ES Explorer cand see and mount a USB drive. With USB Host Controller I can see the USB but when I click Mount I get an error, something about a wrong parameter I guess. Still trying to figure this one out. Same thing on all firmwares I've tested.

Installed the Lite version with supersu as per the various instructions on this site. All seems goo apart from I'm getting continuous error messages about Pico TTS - "Unfortunately, Pico TTS has stopped". It occurs when installing new apps or opening certain apps (presumably ones which can use text to speech). Also under settings > Language and Input > Speech> Text to speech, the message pops up and the settings here cannot be observed/changed. Any ideas? 

Anyone else getting the same problem and come up with a solution?

Using Titanium backup to search the apps installed, Pico TTS shows up but no Pico service - could this be anything to do with it, and if so is it possible to fix?

Cheers

Guest cashflow67

Can I use Lite Rom on Turkey? I have smart ultra 6 stock rom. I wonder if my mobile signal or internet speed or battery life will be better or worse :(

Just go to defenitons - aplications - all aplications and find pico tts and select desactive

Sorry for my bad english

Cheers. Have disabled it for now.  Hopefully everything I need keeps working with it disabled. 

Guest cashflow67

No, you won't. You need TWRP to flash this ROM and you need root to install TWRP.

Maybe your phone is one of the Write protected system, so you need to follow this topic.

http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/375680-guide-testedhow-to-get-reliable-root-and-twrp-on-su6-that-is-problematic/

Regards.

Can I use Lite Rom on Turkey? I have smart ultra 6 stock rom. I wonder if my mobile signal or internet speed or battery life will be better or worse :(

Guest elperroderoke

As far as only boot and system are flashed radio, modem and so on won't be affected, battery life will be better compared with stock.

Regards.

Guest smokerman

you can use this rom on any country..

here a small preview HD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsQiiJ0pcZI

only problem i had is syncying with gmail..i ve changed to outlook and it works fine..i ve tried with google apps and flashed but no go..something i may have deleted by mistake..or its deleted from LITE version that it cant be and causes that error..but overall it works very good...

Edited by smokerman

Guest cashflow67

If you want to root, just install supersu using TWRP too. You can download the supersu zip here

I will flash Lite. But I really wonder I will flash supersu 2.52.zip after flash zip or after reboot into system?

Guest LiNe171
Install lite, reboot system.

If asked to flash supersu say no.

After config android 1st logon reboot to recovery and flash supersu 

If you dont install supersu when TWRP asks it.. How you gonna be able to enter recovery mode after boot if you dont have root?

Flash the lite ROM and flash supersu.zip from xda....