PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL.RC2.cm12.1 for vodafone smart ultra

Guest gitanillo87

Guest gary.hawes.14

That worked great , you press and hold the centre blue soft key button to get the apps that are open :-)

This ROM is now my daily driver , no issues so far , solid ... Cheers

21 hours ago, gary.hawes.14 said:

That worked great , you press and hold the centre blue soft key button to get the apps that are open :-)

This ROM is now my daily driver , no issues so far , solid ... Cheers

notice any performance improvements?

Guest gitanillo87
Just asking because I have a lot of apps and the sort on my phone. Do I have to format? What will happen if I don't?

what rom do you have?

Guest Textman
8 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

what rom do you have?

I currently have the f1ux rom, which is identical to vanilla apart from lack of bloat and a few more things.

Guest gitanillo87
I currently have the f1ux rom, which is identical to vanilla apart from lack of bloat and a few more things.

need to backup all apps with titanium backup and restore after flash cm

Guest Textman
9 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

need to backup all apps with titanium backup and restore after flash cm

Thanks man. I'll have a nandroid ready just in case.

Guest Textman

Works perfectly! Everything is very fluid and the battery life actually improved to 5 hours SOT. The only problem I'm facing is the LED not lighting up when charging and haptic feedback not being powerful enough. The rest is perfect. Thanks man.

Guest Textman
On 10/06/2016 at 6:54 PM, patient81 said:

Just a quick heads up for anyone trying this on a write protected device. I was having issues with some settings crashes, particularly the app info screen. Also having the long android is upgrading thing on every reboot for like 30 mins.

Simply uninstalling titanium backup sorted all these issues for me and now it's rock solid.

Possibly something to do with titanium messing with odex files in data/app? Who knows.

By the way, the only issue I have from what you said is that when the phone reboots it "prepares Android".

I'll try uninstalling TB though. Hoping it works.

Guest maxibombo

So far so god with this rom. Thanks @gitanillo87 for your hard work building this roms for our SU6.

Only tried this one but im considering test your other ports, but this rom particularly is very stable for daily use.

Cheers

Guest gitanillo87
Works perfectly! Everything is very fluid and the battery life actually improved to 5 hours SOT. The only problem I'm facing is the LED not lighting up when charging and haptic feedback not being powerful enough. The rest is perfect. Thanks man.

about led charging. it power on when arrive at 90%,about haptic.. no fix for now

Guest jcbod1

Oh, well done on porting cm. I seriously thought it was never going to happen and I'd have it on my phone if it weren't for the NFC not working. Thanks anyway

Guest TR_mahmutpek

İts a bit off topic but where are the our phone's source code, local manifiest, kernel....? I will try build rom on these weeks. Thanks.

Guest Textman

Something weird I'm noticing is that System UI uses up most of the battery (apart from YouTube), where before it was the Screen.

Another thing is that the audio is much lower. When I enable the volume leveller it improves a bit but then the volume doesn't adjust, it goes from 0 to max

Guest gitanillo87
I tried to install an apk file from the internal storage but the phone reboots ?

its rare ,try to wipe cache and dalvik

I've got a issue with 720p or 1080p 60 fps playback on YouTube , it just gives Me a 480p option and nothing more , I can get 1080p on 30 fps no problem , I've tried clearing cache , uninstalling, clearing data but no success, is there any fix available ? 

Guest gitanillo87
6 hours ago, zeak said:

I've got a issue with 720p or 1080p 60 fps playback on YouTube , it just gives Me a 480p option and nothing more , I can get 1080p on 30 fps no problem , I've tried clearing cache , uninstalling, clearing data but no success, is there any fix available ? 

no fix for now 

Guest ovecka

Tested this ROM for a week. Everything worked smoothly apart from occasional loss of data connection (LTE) but now I am unable to fix a GPS position. Satellites are visible and used, but no fix. Any ideas?

Guest gitanillo87
Tested this ROM for a week. Everything worked smoothly apart from occasional loss of data connection (LTE) but now I am unable to fix a GPS position. Satellites are visible and used, but no fix. Any ideas?

Soon I will upload a new version maybe it fix gps