PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL.RC2.cm12.1 for vodafone smart ultra

Guest gitanillo87

Guest patient81

Just a quick heads up for anyone trying this on a write protected device. I was having issues with some settings crashes, particularly the app info screen. Also having the long android is upgrading thing on every reboot for like 30 mins.

Simply uninstalling titanium backup sorted all these issues for me and now it's rock solid.

Possibly something to do with titanium messing with odex files in data/app? Who knows.

Guest kunft
2 hours ago, patient81 said:

Just a quick heads up for anyone trying this on a write protected device. I was having issues with some settings crashes, particularly the app info screen. Also having the long android is upgrading thing on every reboot for like 30 mins.

Simply uninstalling titanium backup sorted all these issues for me and now it's rock solid.

Possibly something to do with titanium messing with odex files in data/app? Who knows.

my phone (also write protected) always reboots in the middle of titanium backup restore. so to restore my ~90 apps it reboots twice. but other than that 0 crashes/issues

Guest gitanillo87

Is there an option to turn on navigation buttons vibration? Can't see it anywhere.

ye are a option but no works...[emoji15]

pd: i think we have a rc candidate..after the weekend i will update all 3 roms with all fixes applyed,snapdragon camera and dolby instead fx....[emoji106]

Guest russy1982
1 hour ago, gitanillo87 said:

ye are a option but no works...emoji15.png

pd: i think we have a rc candidate..after the weekend i will update all 3 roms with all fixes applyed,snapdragon camera and dolby instead fx....emoji106.png

You are a diamond, the calender thats included is it the official google one, it must be cause it has my events but just wondering

Edited by russy1982

Guest grizzlyflea

Can anyone tell me what the performance and battery life are like compared to gipsy v5 from. Thanks in advance

Edited by grizzlyflea

Guest Frostyjim
2 hours ago, amh10 said:

Just installed RC1 having moved from Mokee. Great so far. Performance much better than Gipsy in my view.

How does performance compare to Mokee?

Guest gitanillo87
Hi gitanillo87,

Great job you did.

Just a question, why did you ported cm and not tried to build it.

We have everything needed. Kernel and the device.

Thanks.

hi,the reason is simple,i dont have the knowledge to do it,,my work is based on empiricism..try and try and try a little knowledge...[emoji106]

Guest carlos1212
34 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

hi,the reason is simple,i dont have the knowledge to do it,,my work is based on empiricism..try and try and try a little knowledge...emoji106.png

excuse the insistence , but it will be you could not make some improvements in rom ressurection since it already behind the nfc .

Guest gitanillo87
excuse the insistence , but it will be you could not make some improvements in rom ressurection since it already behind the nfc .

ok seems to be easy but it isnt,not only is copy the apk..yo have to recompile settings.apk to have the option to enable,and have to recompile systemUI.apk to add shorcut..and of course rebuild kernel with drivers and permission...lot of work

Guest carlos1212
16 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

ok seems to be easy but it isnt,not only is copy the apk..yo have to recompile settings.apk to have the option to enable,and have to recompile systemUI.apk to add shorcut..and of course rebuild kernel with drivers and permission...lot of work

not accurate because the rom already resurrection comes with nfc and the kernel already supports this function . You could give it a touch such as your correct the notification LED bug and a few traducao bugs.

Guest gitanillo87
not accurate because the rom already resurrection comes with nfc and the kernel already supports this function . You could give it a touch such as your correct the notification LED bug and a few traducao bugs.

ok i understood...will trying when i will have sometime

Guest TR_mahmutpek

First of all, very thanks to @gitanillo87   I have an idea, we can change the resolution on this phone, we should change the res. 1080 to 720. This effect may will be very big.