PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL MOKEE 5.1.1 RC2

Guest gitanillo87

Guest gitanillo87
40 minutes ago, Odour Fone said:

Rc1 all cores active, checked last night.

I think it's the governors hotplugging.

testing seems to be a buld.prop line ,in my new cm version i have the cores bug,i change the build.prop fot the rc1 and seems to work all cores..continue testing

Guest gitanillo87
Rc1 all cores active, checked last night.

I think it's the governors hotplugging.

Ok testing for about 4hours and seems to be solved[emoji6]

7e13ceee3f74ad4be9b992097ed21c3f.jpg

Simple add a # on this line on build.prop and save

I am uploading a RC2 with nfc fix and cpu fix applyed

Guest Odour Fone
48 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

rc2 uploaded

It was power management ;)

Well done for finding the variable that controls it.

Guest gary.hawes.14
rc2 uploaded

Legend :-) thanks , I'm running CM at the mo , what is the best ROM you have done so far in your opinion , you have done so many i don't know what to try next , I'm like a kid in a sweetie shop 8-)

Guest gitanillo87
Legend :-) thanks , I'm running CM at the mo , what is the best ROM you have done so far in your opinion , you have done so many i don't know what to try next , I'm like a kid in a sweetie shop 8-)

well i have a cm rc2 with fixes of mokke and a new tweaks for stability and battery so i will upload soon

my favourite rom are rr but need more stability for me..

Guest Silvionne
23 hours ago, gitanillo87 said:

rc2 uploaded

One quick question: do I have to do factory reset after I install this rc2 version? or it works as an update?

I forgot to mention that I already have installed rc1 and have alot of data on it.

Edited by Silvionne
Forgot to say something

Guest gitanillo87
One quick question: do I have to do factory reset after I install this rc2 version? or it works as an update?

I forgot to mention that I already have installed rc1 and have alot of data on it.

if you come from rc1 it works as an update

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohyesman

@gitanillo87

Hey mate. So I use this rom as my daily driver and it's spot on. Added ur patches from here and cm threads as required and have no problems with it all.

So I recently updated to rc2 and again works as usual but there have been something bugging me for the last week or so.. couldn't pit my finger on it then realised it's the battery is draining alot more than usual and for the first time ever I'm having to charge phone in evening (never had to even with stock)

Tried to figure out why, no rouge apps or anything then it dawned on me last night it's only happened since update to rc2 which was supposed to make all the cores active

So apart from battery drain there has not been any noticeable performance increase at all, it's like more cores equals no performance increase at all

So, just wondered if I am able to install a pre core fix at all with out a wipe?

Cheers fella. Keep up the good work.

Guest gitanillo87

@gitanillo87

Hey mate. So I use this rom as my daily driver and it's spot on. Added ur patches from here and cm threads as required and have no problems with it all.

So I recently updated to rc2 and again works as usual but there have been something bugging me for the last week or so.. couldn't pit my finger on it then realised it's the battery is draining alot more than usual and for the first time ever I'm having to charge phone in evening (never had to even with stock)

Tried to figure out why, no rouge apps or anything then it dawned on me last night it's only happened since update to rc2 which was supposed to make all the cores active

So apart from battery drain there has not been any noticeable performance increase at all, it's like more cores equals no performance increase at all

So, just wondered if I am able to install a pre core fix at all with out a wipe?

Cheers fella. Keep up the good work.

Yeah you cam install without any wipe.but if battery drains...you must do a clean install and try...

Guest gitanillo87
Cheers mate. Don't suppose u have a link to it do you? Only link i see here is for the latest one.

Sorryi dont explain corretly...if you want rc2 without core fix,you only have yo flash rc2 only this without wipe...

Guest gitanillo87
But isn't rc2 including the core fix? Change log says NFC & CPU bug fixes

Sorry its true,i mistake with cm,o open build.prop and delete "#" on usb section something like "persist.sys.power_ctrl=1" and reboot it enables cpu bug

Guest ohyesman

I've got a protected system so only change stuff through twrp as I understand it.. that's all about above my knowledge level 2bh

I'll have a go and see what happens through file exploe

Guest gitanillo87
Changed and saved ok. Reboot it reverts back though.

Need to work out how to amend prop.build file in twrp..

Ok first try to change with es file explorer with root access

Guest ohyesman

Yer that's what I done mate, needs changing in twrp. These system protected phones are stupid....

Edit

Well cm file manager with root access but same thing [emoji1]

Guest gitanillo87
3 hours ago, ohyesman said:

Yer that's what I done mate, needs changing in twrp. These system protected phones are stupid....

Edit

Well cm file manager with root access but same thing emoji1.png

ok here it is

mokee_uncpu_bug.zip

Guest ohyesman

Cheers mate. Flashed, checked and all ok

I'll let u know in a week or so how's things are with the battery life and any performance reduction

Much appreciated [emoji41]

Guest Silvionne

Hello all, 

I found a small problem that is anoying me, from time to time the bottom capacitive 3 buttons illumination stops working, and I have to manually reenable the buttons illumination from settings. Is there a way to fix this bug?

Once again thank you for this nice Rom.

Guest gitanillo87
Hello all, 

I found a small problem that is anoying me, from time to time the bottom capacitive 3 buttons illumination stops working, and I have to manually reenable the buttons illumination from settings. Is there a way to fix this bug?

Once again thank you for this nice Rom.

Tryto reflash rom without wipes

Guest Silvionne

One quick question: does this Rom has double tap to wake function?

Regarding the illumination of the buttons, It worked kinda, the reinstall did improved a bit. Thanks for the help.

Guest Silvionne
On 7/21/2016 at 4:36 PM, Silvionne said:

One quick question: does this Rom has double tap to wake function?

gitanillo87, any idea how to implement this feature to this rom?