PORT ROM FLYME OS 5.1.5.13 LP

Guest gitanillo87

Guest Trans Prime

So with a prayer I flashed  this rom on my Vodafone smart Ultra 6, I'll give my feedback so maybe it's usful for others.

Pros:

1.Rom is beautiful

2.Really fast, you can't even compare it with stock rom with bloatware and lags

3.many useful apps from flyme, really nice calculator, memos,browser,beautiful gallery muuuuuch better then in stock rom

4. Themes, freedom to choose theme,font and other things, just Freedom !!!

Cons:

1. FC's, sometimes every app you use shows FC, if you tap on it then it works but  s o m e t i e m e s  there are FC's and that's really sad, i like this rom :(

2. Sudden restarts, UNEXPECTED  restarts, for example when listening to music with Player Pro app.

3. Very low sound in earphones, even on max you hear about 50 percent level

4. Some details are not translated in English, for example search on home screen , weather

5. Some china apps and download folder , who needs it out of china ?

6. No integrated play store , you need to flash it with rom

That's all for now, despite this cons, I like this rom, many apps work really fast on this  much better than on stock bloat rom , so give it a try ;) first start up about 20 mins, so don't panic :D

Thanks to rom developer for hard work, please fix this cons and trust me many of us will move to this rom permanently :) forever :)

Thanks

Edited by Trans Prime

• 4 months later...
Guest MettyHall

Hello guys,i'm new in this site and i'm sorry if my English language isn't perfect(i'm 18 and italian). I want to ask you some information about this rom,infact i have some problems with it,i can't install it becouse when i flash it,nothing happens and the phone remains in the booth screen with the logo for hours...i can't install it. I noticed that when i go in flyme OS(ROM) folder, inside it i see only 2 folders,the first called '9006',the second 'meta-inf'. That is strange ,and perhaps is for this that i can't install  this ROM,thanks for your attention.