[PORT][ROM][12.8.] Remix OS 2.0 (Android 5.1.1) for Nexbox A95X

Guest KonstaT

Guest Buckfity6

I even bought 2 q-boxes thinking I could get the files from one and copy to the other after I installed the room, root browser doesn't allow me to copy the sys/ devices/ wifi files. It's a good thing I have my hair shaved short because I would have it hauled out.

I have been at it all day, trying amalogic tools and different rooms trying to extract the dam files....

Help!!

Guest iosif_tsankov
On 11/8/2017 at 3:03 PM, KonstaT said:

Well, this ROM is not meant for your device. Your device most likely has different wifi/bt hardware. This device doesn't even have bluetooth so I've removed everything related. I've originally ported this ROM from a device that has Broadcom brc6121 wifi (vs. Realtek rtk8189es on this device).

Nothing wrong with the download link. AndroidFileHost has issues sometime - try again later.

Yes I was able to download both TWRP and the TWRP Image and I do everything like it is you say in your post. Unfortuantely I get stuck on Nexbox A95x Screen forever no operating system is coming on. The only different I do is that I flash from USB drive not SD Card. Any Ideas?

Thanks!!!

Guest iosif_tsankov
8 hours ago, Buckfity6 said:

I even bought 2 q-boxes thinking I could get the files from one and copy to the other after I installed the room, root browser doesn't allow me to copy the sys/ devices/ wifi files. It's a good thing I have my hair shaved short because I would have it hauled out.

I have been at it all day, trying amalogic tools and different rooms trying to extract the dam files....

Help!!

Check what is your chipset for example RTL8188xx?

Guest Buckfity6

If I could find the vensmile u1 rom in flash able zip format I could then root it, it works on the q-box but cannot get into twrp to root. Your build is awesome if it just had my wifi working I would be a happy camper.

• 5 months later...