Jump to content

[DEV][ROM][28.1.] CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1) for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook, Hibook Pro & Hi12


Guest KonstaT
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Andres.S.O. said:

NiNop.I'll try but say "mount:. Invalid argument":(

I tried on the other USB and The dame error,probably sdb1 was other name?

I don't see the " #" on your status bar. Have you enabled the built in root manager in Developer Settings?

By the way you can turn on screenshot in the power button menu. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At end i bought The full versión of stickmount and i can accesos to ntfs and extfat and automatically mount The units with The name of label.ill Hope that The script Will be included on future versions.thank to all by help..And praying for any day can install cm13 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, just a quick question. I have the Chuwi Hi12 Z8350 version. I am wondering if I can use the files provided to flash CM12.1 onto the device, or if there is a risk in flashing the current files?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, same question here: anything we must know for the Hi12 with Z8350 CPU? Has anyone gone through the process of installing TWRP and CM12.1 on this new version successfully?

 

Edit:

Ok, according to a reply I got in the Chuwi Forum by hackerjac (http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3658-1-1.html) it should be safe to flash recovery and CM12.1

Edited by wengersimon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi10 pro with this  CyanogenMod 12.1 everything works, but screen is in landscape mode when it should be in portrait and vice versa. Buttons are not where they appear to be when you use touch screen, however keyboard works when you click on apps or buttons just fine. Very annoying. Anyone have a fix for this? I disable auto rotate, but that doesnt help. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2017 at 5:43 AM, gamemaster9641 said:

Hello, just a quick question. I have the Chuwi Hi12 Z8350 version. I am wondering if I can use the files provided to flash CM12.1 onto the device, or if there is a risk in flashing the current files?

16 hours ago, wengersimon said:

Yes, same question here: anything we must know for the Hi12 with Z8350 CPU? Has anyone gone through the process of installing TWRP and CM12.1 on this new version successfully?

Edit:

Ok, according to a reply I got in the Chuwi Forum by hackerjac (http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3658-1-1.html) it should be safe to flash recovery and CM12.1

IDK, it might need a new compatibility patch. What stock firmware version does it ship with?

5 hours ago, liijoh said:

hi10 pro with this  CyanogenMod 12.1 everything works, but screen is in landscape mode when it should be in portrait and vice versa. Buttons are not where they appear to be when you use touch screen, however keyboard works when you click on apps or buttons just fine. Very annoying. Anyone have a fix for this? I disable auto rotate, but that doesnt help. Thanks!

You need to install the Hi10 Pro compatibility patch!

I'm getting tired of repeating this same stuff over and over again. Is there something unclear in the installation instructions (that I can improve somehow) or are people just too lazy/stupid to read that far?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks, KonstaT!

I can't tell which version it originally shipped with, as I have flashed Remix and others over it. After reflashing the official download it says

cht_cr_mrd_w-userdebug 5.1 LMY47I eng.softteam.20160317.111935 release-keys

But then again, I guess this is the same as for the Z8300 device.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys, new over here.

Got my new HiBook Pro few days ago and wanted to change the stock (horrible) android.

I installed TWRP successfully but forgot to place the necessary files in storage before - and now I can't access Android anymore:

If I try to boot into Android it just freeze at Chuwi logo. I can access recovery - but when plugging USB I cant move files to the device.

Also recovery show 0MB for all the storages... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I managed to push the necessary files using adb push, but couldn't flash them (many errors 'unable to mount data\system\storage w-e')

The device then wasnt able to even get to recovery (only windows)

I managed to fix that using Intel Phone Flash (Back to stock now) - and still want to install CM - but how?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, danielzy said:

I managed to push the necessary files using adb push, but couldn't flash them (many errors 'unable to mount data\system\storage w-e')

The device then wasnt able to even get to recovery (only windows)

I managed to fix that using Intel Phone Flash (Back to stock now) - and still want to install CM - but how?

Your TWRP wasn't working properly so that would be first step. Did you follow instructions here:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is how it looks when I tried to wipe system. This is a clean android after using Intel Phone, I didn't even installed TWRP - I just used "fastboot boot twrp.img"

I used this file: recovery-twrp3020-cht_cr_mrd_w-HibookPro.img

89a97f25-e862-4e14-9a0c-a0b53be96b80.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the same issue with my dual boot VI10 plus. Formatting the data partition sorted it for me (this seems to be a fairly common issue, particularly when data is encrypted).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, danielzy said:

New question: is it possible to remove Windows and stay only with Android?

I did that with my Hi12, you need to flash stock again with modified gpt.bin file to repartition with increased data size. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.