Jump to content

[DEV][ROM][20.10.] LineageOS 13 (Android 6.0.1) for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook, Hibook Pro & Hi12


Guest KonstaT
 Share

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, shakeador said:

Anyone else having bluetooth audio issues with this ROM?

Yes. Can't get any sound through my Xiaomi Mi Speaker (2 driver).

Not a critical issue for me, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/1/2017 at 8:12 AM, KonstaT said:

Even that error message tells you exactly what you need to do! Follow installation instructions in the third post.

Thanks Konsta.Its perfect.

Exist the switch to go to windows ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15.01.2017 at 8:47 AM, KonstaT said:

Can you upload it somewhere? Kernel source that Jide released for Hi10 Pro matches Remix OS B2016081102. I doubt there's any use for older source but I could still have a look.

You welcome

Here is my kernel source  for chwui c109s  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8BF9-TGlz-FZUViMFdlYm9sQUk?usp=sharing

 

also added a new toolchain because your ( poky toolchain ) is not fully working with that kernel.

  I added to the toolchain archive a txt document  with a path to the proper bin folder.

Edited by mirek190
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Just select reboot and choose Windows from the dual-boot menu.

Now I have tryed the Cyanoge Mod 13. The touch screen not working. My tablet is Hi12 Q64G451609XXXX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirek190 said:

You welcome

Here is my kernel source  for chwui c109s  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8BF9-TGlz-FZUViMFdlYm9sQUk?usp=sharing

also added a new toolchain because your ( poky toolchain ) is not fully working with that kernel.

  I added to the toolchain archive a txt document  with a path to the proper bin folder.

It seems to be even older than the first Hi10 Pro commit in Jide source tree. Not a big diff either way. I pushed the source to CM-CHT github (fixed symlinks and brought back removed .gitignore).

There should be zero problem compiling that with poky 1.8.

Was there anything else where you found this kernel source (or where are those toolchains from?)? I wonder if there's any other kernel sources floating around in Chinese forums...

56 minutes ago, gpg178 said:

Now I have tryed the Cyanoge Mod 13. The touch screen not working. My tablet is Hi12 Q64G451609XXXX

Well, it's not going to work if you don't install the 451609XXX compatibility patch. Hi12 is no longer supported with the latest build anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

It seems to be even older than the first Hi10 Pro commit in Jide source tree. Not a big diff either way. I pushed the source to CM-CHT github (fixed symlinks and brought back removed .gitignore).

There should be zero problem compiling that with poky 1.8.

Was there anything else where you found this kernel source (or where are those toolchains from?)? I wonder if there's any other kernel sources floating around in Chinese forums...

Well, it's not going to work if you don't install the 451609XXX compatibility patch. Hi12 is no longer supported with the latest build anyway.

I don't see this patch in 13 version. There is one in 12 version .Can I use this patch in 13 version ?

Thaks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, gpg178 said:

I don't see this patch in 13 version. There is one in 12 version .Can I use this patch in 13 version ?

Thaks

No, of course not.

Like said, Hi12 is no longer supported with the latest build (no kernel source available). There's a patch for the previous build under previous builds. Device doesn't enter deep sleep mode with a prebuilt Lollipop kernel.

Edited by KonstaT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KonstaT said:

No, of course not.

Like said, Hi12 is no longer supported with the latest build (no kernel source available). There's a patch for the previous build under previous builds. Device doesn't enter deep sleep mode with a prebuilt Lollipop kernel.

I don't understand. I try to reinstall cm12 and in the last screen When I reboot the tablet froze and when I restart apear the cyanogem logo with flash circle. In this state  doesn't work adb

IMG_20170118_212813.jpg

Edited by gpg178
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KonstaT said:

It seems to be even older than the first Hi10 Pro commit in Jide source tree. Not a big diff either way. I pushed the source to CM-CHT github (fixed symlinks and brought back removed .gitignore).

There should be zero problem compiling that with poky 1.8.

Was there anything else where you found this kernel source (or where are those toolchains from?)? I wonder if there's any other kernel sources floating around in Chinese forums...

 

I found that toolchain with kernel source as I said some time ago.

I compiled the source for chwui vi10 and works nice.

I'm working to port that on other devices like chuwi pro witch lte modem and teclast devices.

My question is what changes in frameworks and other places in the sources you have made to switch off all phone stuff.

How to restore it.

 

Thanks for any advice that would be helpful.

 

Quote

 

 

Edited by mirek190
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18.01.2017 at 4:36 PM, KonstaT said:

It seems to be even older than the first Hi10 Pro commit in Jide source tree. Not a big diff either way. I pushed the source to CM-CHT github (fixed symlinks and brought back removed .gitignore).

There should be zero problem compiling that with poky 1.8.

 

Hello again :)

 

I have problems and problems with kernels .

 

1 . I tried to compile my kernel ( that i gave you ) with your toolchain ( poky ) - error 

--------------------------------------------------

/home/tablet/kernel/intel/cherrytrail/drivers/input/touchscreen/gt9xx/gt9xx.c:1599:9: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t' [-Wformat=]
         GTP_ERROR("size not match [%d:%d]\n", GTP_CONFIG_MAX_LENGTH, count);
         ^
/home/tablet//kernel/intel/cherrytrail/drivers/input/touchscreen/gt9xx/gt9xx.c: In function 'goodix_ts_probe':
/home/tablet//kernel/intel/cherrytrail/drivers/input/touchscreen/gt9xx/gt9xx.c:2401:59: error: macro "__TIME__" might prevent reproducible builds [-Werror=date-time]
     GTP_INFO("GTP Driver [email protected]%s, %s", __TIME__, __DATE__);
                                                           ^
  LD      drivers/iio/frequency/built-in.o
/home/tablet//kernel/intel/cherrytrail/drivers/input/touchscreen/gt9xx/gt9xx.c:2401:1: error: macro "__DATE__" might prevent reproducible builds [-Werror=date-time]
     GTP_INFO("GTP Driver [email protected]%s, %s", __TIME__, __DATE__);
 ^
  LD      drivers/iio/gyro/built-in.o
  LD      drivers/iio/humidity/built-in.o
  LD      drivers/iio/imu/inv_mpu6050/built-in.o
  LD      drivers/iio/imu/built-in.o
  CC      drivers/iio/light/acpi-als.o
  CC      drivers/iommu/intel-iommu.o
  CC      drivers/input/misc/hall_switch.o
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
make[6]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen/gt9xx/gt9xx.o] Error 1
make[5]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen/gt9xx] Error 2
make[4]: *** [drivers/input/touchscreen] Error 2
make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

--------------------------------------------------

So I get error about  the touch driver gt9xx when I'm using poky toolchain

Interesting thing is if I use my toolchain ( that I gave you ) then I'm able to make kernel to the end but modules sems not be signed ... even I tried to load them manually by command insmod and get error " required key not avaliable " 

 

2. I tried second kernel from your  source github cht-chuwi_c109s-5.1-kernel - download error 

I cloned by git clone  command  and get error 

--------------------------------------------------

_xFCR_xFR_MASK, ESAI_xFCR_xFR);^J^J^Imask = ESAI_xFCR_xFR_MASK | ESAI_xFCR_xWA_MASK | ESAI_xFCR_xFWM_MASK |^J^I      (tx ? ESAI_xFCR_TE_MASK | ESAI_xFCR_TIEN : ESAI_xFCR_RE_MASK);^J^Ival = ESAI_xFCR_xWA(width) | ESAI_xFCR_xFWM(esai_priv->fifo_depth) |^J^I     (tx ? ESAI_xFCR_TE(channels) | ESAI_xFCR_TIEN : ESAI_xFCR_RE(channels));^J^J^Iregmap_update_bits(esai_priv->regmap, REG_ESAI_xFCR(tx), mask, val);^J^J^Imask = ESAI_xCR_xSWS_MASK | (tx ? ESAI_xCR_PADC : 0);^J^Ival = ESAI_xCR_xSWS(esai_priv->slot_width, width) | (tx ? ESAI_xCR_PADC : 0);^J^J^Iregmap_update_bits(esai_priv->regmap, REG_ESAI_xCR(tx), mask, val);^J^J^Ireturn 0;^J}^J^Jstatic void fsl_esai_shutdown(struct snd_pcm_substream *substream,^J^I^I^I      struct snd_soc_dai *dai)^J{^J^Istruct fsl_esai *esai_priv = snd_soc_dai_get_drvdata(dai);^J^J^Iif (!IS_ERR(esai_priv->fsysclk))^J^I^Iclk_disable_unprepare(esai_priv->fsysclk);^J^Iif (!IS_ERR(esai_priv->extalclk))^J^I^Iclk_disable_unprepare(esai_priv->extalclk);^J^Iclk_disable_unprepare(esai_priv->coreclk);^J}^J^Jstatic int fsl_esai_trigger(struct snd_pcm_substream *substream, int cmd,^J^I^I^I    struct snd_soc_dai *dai)^J{^J^Istruct fsl_esai *esai_priv = snd_soc_dai_get_drvdata(dai);^J^Ibool tx = substream->stream == SNDRV_PCM_STREAM_PLAYBACK;^J^Iu8 i, channels = substream->runtime->channels;^J^J^Iswitch (cmd) {^J^Icase SNDRV_PCM_TRIGGER_START:^J^Icase SNDRV_PCM_TRIGGER_RESUME:^J^Icase SNDRV_PCM_TRIGGER_PAUSE_RELEASE:^J^I^Iregmap_update_bits(esai_priv->regmap, REG_ESAI_xFCR(tx),^J^I^I^I^I   ESAI_xFCR_xFEN_MASK, ESAI_xFCR_xFEN);^J^J^I^I/* Write initial words reqiured by ESAI as normal procedure */^J^I^Ifor (i = 0; tx && i < channels; i++)^J^I^I^Iregmap_write(esai_priv->regmap, REG_ESAI_ETDR, 0x0);^J^J^I^Iregmap_update_bits(esai_pri...
symlink error: File name too long
  android_kernel_intel_cherrytrail-chuwi-c109s-l/uefi/cht/modules/iwlwifi/defconfig -> defconfigs/iwlwifi-public
[email protected]:~/tablet/kernel/intel$ git clone https://github.com/CM-CHT/android_kernel_intel_cherrytrail.git
Cloning into 'android_kernel_intel_cherrytrail'...
remote: Counting objects: 3674384, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (72/72), done.
remote: Total 3674384 (delta 29), reused 4 (delta 4), pack-reused 3674307
Receiving objects: 100% (3674384/3674384), 774.59 MiB | 1.90 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (3050113/3050113), done.
[email protected]:~/tablet/kernel/intel$ 

--------------------------------------------------

 

So later I tried to compile that with poky toolchain 

Get error 

--------------------------------------------------

LD drivers/usb/built-in.o LD drivers/built-in.o LINK vmlinux LD vmlinux.o MODPOST vmlinux.o GEN .version CHK include/generated/compile.h UPD include/generated/compile.h CC init/version.o LD init/built-in.o sound/built-in.o: In function `cht_mc_check_jd_status': (.text+0x9a1be): undefined reference to `rt5645_check_jd_status' sound/built-in.o: In function `cht_check_hs_button_status': cht-cr-dpcm-rt5645.c:(.text+0x9a4ec): undefined reference to `rt5645_check_bp_status' sound/built-in.o: In function `cht_check_hs_remove_status': cht-cr-dpcm-rt5645.c:(.text+0x9a649): undefined reference to `rt5645_headset_detect' sound/built-in.o: In function `cht_check_hs_insert_status': cht-cr-dpcm-rt5645.c:(.text+0x9a84b): undefined reference to `rt5645_headset_detect' make[2]: *** [vmlinux] Error 1 make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tablet/kernel/intel/cherrytrail' make: *** [TARGET_KERNEL_BINARIES] Error 2

--------------------------------------------------

 

Conclusion 

- my kernel and my toolchain works but modules not signed ?

- my kernel your toolchain - error ( look above )

- kernel from your source ( chuwi_c109s-5.1-kernel  ) - error while downloading and compiling ( look above )

 

Thanks for help 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2017 at 10:48 PM, mirek190 said:

I found that toolchain with kernel source as I said some time ago.

I compiled the source for chwui vi10 and works nice.

I'm working to port that on other devices like chuwi pro witch lte modem and teclast devices.

My question is what changes in frameworks and other places in the sources you have made to switch off all phone stuff.

How to restore it.

Thanks for any advice that would be helpful.

Those toolchains are not used to compile the kernel. I was just wondering if someone had leaked the whole Intel Android BSP...

I haven't removed or switched off anything as such. These devices never supported telephony. You need to check your device's ramdisk for telephony related services (rild, etc) and decompile framework to see what overlays you need to change. Telephony devices also include different base packages than wifi only devices.

15 hours ago, mirek190 said:

Hello again :)

I have problems and problems with kernels .

Conclusion 

- my kernel and my toolchain works but modules not signed ?

- my kernel your toolchain - error ( look above )

- kernel from your source ( chuwi_c109s-5.1-kernel  ) - error while downloading and compiling ( look above )

Thanks for help 

Better question is why waste any effort even trying to build that source?

There's zero functional changes between the tarball you uploaded and what I pushed to git. You should have exactly same build errors if you're also using the same toolchain and defconfig.

See this for date/time error. You're likely using wrong defconfig as rt5645 driver shoudn't be even built in the first place. Edit. And neither should gt9xx touchscreen driver.

Edited by KonstaT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KonstaT said:

Yes.

And with your tutorial with ADB I can just flash directly CM13 right?

Saw a tutorial with ADB and your TWRP but they use your CM12. I just have to change CM12 for CM13 right?

 

Also, with CM12 and CM13 you fix the deep sleep bug and keyboard wake up bug right?

Edited by Vireca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Vireca said:

And with your tutorial with ADB I can just flash directly CM13 right?

Saw a tutorial with ADB and your TWRP but they use your CM12. I just have to change CM12 for CM13 right?

 

Also, with CM12 and CM13 you fix the deep sleep bug and keyboard wake up bug right?

I don't quite understand what you mean. You use fastboot to flash a custom recovery (TWRP). You use custom recovery to flash a custom ROM (e.g. CyanogenoMod). This is no different to any other regular Android device. There's instructions how to install TWRP in the TWRP thread. There's ROM installation instructions in the third post of each ROM's thread.

Deep sleep bug? 'Freezing issue' and 'keyboard wake issue' are fixed in every ROM I've posted here.

Edited by KonstaT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KonstaT said:

Those toolchains are not used to compile the kernel. I was just wondering if someone had leaked the whole Intel Android BSP...

I haven't removed or switched off anything as such. These devices never supported telephony. You need to check your device's ramdisk for telephony related services (rild, etc) and decompile framework to see what overlays you need to change. Telephony devices also include different base packages than wifi only devices.

Better question is why waste any effort even trying to build that source?

There's zero functional changes between the tarball you uploaded and what I pushed to git. You should have exactly same build errors if you're also using the same toolchain and defconfig.

See this for date/time error. You're likely using wrong defconfig as rt5645 driver shoudn't be even built in the first place. Edit. And neither should gt9xx touchscreen driver.

Thank you for helping me I appreciate it ! I donate you later for that :).

 

I was testing diffrent kernels and toolchains for experiment . 

I just was  suprised if I use poky toolchain on my kernel I can't compile to the end ( gt9xx problem ) but with my toolchain that goes to the end and kernel works ... but modules are not signed ....  so i don't have wifi or bt ... heh .

On your kernel everything works except touch ....nice .

Is possible to sign the modules manually for test ( learn ) ? 

I'm testing my kernel because teclast devices has gt9xx driver for the touch screen.

So maybe I port that driver to your kernel ...

 

Really thanks !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, mirek190 said:

Thank you for helping me I appreciate it ! I donate you later for that :).

I was testing diffrent kernels and toolchains for experiment . 

I just was  suprised if I use poky toolchain on my kernel I can't compile to the end ( gt9xx problem ) but with my toolchain that goes to the end and kernel works ... but modules are not signed ....  so i don't have wifi or bt ... heh .

On your kernel everything works except touch ....nice .

Is possible to sign the modules manually for test ( learn ) ? 

I'm testing my kernel because teclast devices has gt9xx driver for the touch screen.

So maybe I port that driver to your kernel ...

Really thanks !

Well, that would have been something worth mentioning. What device is this exactly? I'd surprised if you did't have problems with other hardware (audio, camera, sensors, etc) using kernel source that is not meant for your device. If your devices doesn't have Realtek wifi/bt that's going to be a problem as well (not just kernel but Android side, too).

You can disable module signing/signature checking altogether (CONFIG_MODULE_SIG).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Well, that would have been something worth mentioning. What device is this exactly? I'd surprised if you did't have problems with other hardware (audio, camera, sensors, etc) using kernel source that is not meant for your device. If your devices doesn't have Realtek wifi/bt that's going to be a problem as well (not just kernel but Android side, too).

You can disable module signing/signature checking altogether (CONFIG_MODULE_SIG).

Yes I'm suprised too :)

Later I check excatly model .

Anyway with your kernel source all works except touch .

On my kernel works touch ( gt9xx) but not loading modules like wifi, camera, bt  ( not signed or wrong signed  ? ) .

Maybe because I used my toolchain not poky ? ( poky can't compile my kernel to the end because of gt9xx module ) 

I get error if I even try to load them manually by insmod  - " required key not avaliable " 

 

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, mirek190 said:

Yes I'm suprised too :)

Later I check excatly model .

Anyway with your kernel source all works except touch .

On my kernel works touch ( gt9xx) but not loading modules like wifi, camera, bt  ( not signed or wrong signed  ? ) .

Maybe because I used my toolchain not poky ? ( poky can't compile my kernel to the end because of gt9xx module ) 

I get error if I even try to load them manually by insmod  - " required key not avaliable " 

 

Thanks 

But what device is that?

Like said, add this to gt9xx Makefile or disable module signing/signature checking (CONFIG_MODULE_SIG) in defconfig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KonstaT said:

But what device is that?

Like said, add this to gt9xx Makefile or disable module signing/signature checking (CONFIG_MODULE_SIG) in defconfig.

Teclast tbook10 -  later I will test changes and let you know :).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit

YES you are GREAT - I finally was able to compile my kernel with the help of poky toolchain adding EXTRA_CFLAGS += -Wno-error=date-time  to the Makefile of gt9xx - driver  !  I always learn something new ...

Really thanks for help.

Tomorrow ( today heh ) I will test that build.

Edited by mirek190
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I discovered something - my toolchain do not sign modules   ( the toolchain is 4.8 ) ....but poky toolchain does ( I assume is based on toolchain 4.9 ).

I try to add my touch driver to your kernel - hope will be works :-)

edit :

I added new touch drivers to your kernel  ... maybe will be helpful - I attach diff tomorrow  . You are great KonstanT !   

Also noticed that I have camera 5648 - I don't know how I remembered  that  works with 2680 drivers and firmware ... I have to fix it.

 

ps

KonstanT  I'm  curious that path you added to kernel to fix deeps sleep. Where I can find it.

Edited by mirek190
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.