I have the update!

Guest PaulOBrien

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest chocobogo

Do you reccomend that I do a hard reset of my phone before installing the update?

Like with installing a new version of windows it is strongly reccommended to do a clean-install, just wondered if this was the case with the SPV as I have removed the app-signing and have loads of un-certified programs.

Also If I want to restore my SMS messages do I have to do the full SIM backup or is there a way of just storing and restoring SMS's

Cheers

Guest casper508

Im sooo glad I didn't install the DK update. Does this update close the app cert lock? If it does then im not installing it. But on the other hand, if the DK update didnt close the hole then the UK one shudnt either.

Cas

It would appear that the link that Fullfast submitted is the link to the UK SPV Update, however as he stated it doesn't work.

If you click the Denmark link it takes you to the DK update web page. Just need Orange to sort out the UK link :evil:

Guest mike-oh

I just went into the orange shop on campus and after distracting him from playing chess (or somat similar) on his P800 "i've not heard of the update" is the answer i got! BL**DY typical orange!!

Guest cyrilthefish

if anyone wants it, i can put a backup winCE image on my webserver when i get home from work! :)

you'll need a fully working copy of winhex to put the image on a SD/MMC card though...

It would appear that the link that Fullfast submitted is the link to the UK SPV Update, however as he stated it doesn't work.

If you click the Denmark link it takes you to the DK update web page.  Just need Orange to sort out the UK link :evil:

it takes you to the dk SPV page where u can get the dk update, it not just for the update!