I have the update!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

2003/02/24 12:39 United Kingdom (orange.co.uk) MSIE 5.5 Windows NT 12:39 spv_software.html

Referred from this site :)

For IRC try neon.hamlesh.com, their dns is screwed :/

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest youngerpants

Will someone please lock this thread and open up a new one when the update is actually released... its not very productive at the moment IMO

I personally wont be installing the update for a couple of days (I'll let you all be my Guinea Pigs)

wots the point of closin it?

when it is released i bet you there will be a sticky thread to get the link from... so no harm done with leavin this one open i guess..

Guest yatpeak

I think this thread is more about chatting about the update than the real thing, plus a few other things that were brought in for no reason in particular. There are so many people on that they just want something to talk about I suppose. I know that I'm having a good time!

Wyatt

Just a couple of points:

1: I have had an Orange rep from the data help line refer me to modaco.com when I asked when the update would be out! He literally said that I would find out quicker if I checked here. This was a couple of weeks ago.

2: future-is.orange.co.uk is also reported by SPVs on the internet. Is this the same as what you logged Paul, or have they just removed the hyphen for their staff access?