I have the update!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Richie M

Glynton; pls read back through this thread or do a search, thread is getting too big for repeat questions.

FYI you cannot (theoretically) download it, you need to get it on a SD/MMC card off someone else with a SPV

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest liams_spv

:) sitting here waiting with a flask of tea and load of sandwichs...waiting for the update...i hope i have made lots more than i need as its looks like i am in for a very long wait :cry:

No we aren't.

So jonbob, you work for Orange? I actually spoke to someone else in Orange today who is a member on this forum! They shall of course remain anonymous tho (and thanks for the help by the way, you're a star!).

It's good to know we've got people on the inside! :)

Where,s this poxy update Orange ???? you,ve got more bullshit than a feild full of cows.

gis our update NOW???  " B*****Ds

uh, a field full of cows wouldn't have any bullsh1t :wink:

are we there yet? . . . Can i have an icecream.

So using the SPV in OZ eh, Im returning there after a 2 year tour of duty in the uk. how did you get hold of the phone? how did you unlock it?

i digress, are we there yet? . . .

Guest NickPike

So as we are all banging our heads against the wall with frustration at orange's excellent customer service again, together will their brilliant notification of how, where and when the update may or may not be available today.

So heres a rumour to start......... The update will be available directly from the orange offices if you turn up with both your SPV and father, grand father and your great grand father!!

Come to think about it thats probally easier and more likely than Orange putting on a website today!!!

Nick P

:evil:

Guest spacecowboy6982
Shouldn't you all either be at work or at school????

Why are u here then-shoudn't u be at work lol. Day off for me so this update better arrive - chop chop Orange!!

<<>> :cry:

This thread is getting way out of hand

Orange said they'd relase the update today, however they never said they'd release it at midnight did they? Nor even did they say they'd release it at 9 am

Have some patience guys (& girls if there are any here, haven't seen viki in here again after those background pics ages ago)

Shaks

It's a staff training day, so no school today! Wahey! I'm still awaiting the arrival of this update. Problem is I got the DK update installed and from what people have been saying this UK update wont work.

Guest liams_spv

:?: you don't think those NICE people @ Orange may have been telling us " porkie pies" AGAIN....do you....hummmm pork pies will go nice with the sandwichs and the tea.....brb...more food needed for this long wait :?

They're all just laughing at us right now, I bet.....all those people at Orange just reading our forum entrys. I bet they've had the update ready and waiting to be uploaded...they just can't be arsed!

Guest yatpeak
So using the SPV in OZ eh' date=' Im returning there after a 2 year tour of duty in the uk. how did you get hold of the phone? how did you unlock it?quote']

If you're asking me, I got it as a christmas present. My dad got it from Denmark unlocked and with an unlock code. I'm using Telstra and everything seems to be working except MMS, which I'm having trouble with. If you want the settings I'm working on, PM me and I'll send them to you.

Good luck,

Wyatt

Guest yatpeak
It's a staff training day, so no school today!  Wahey!  I'm still awaiting the arrival of this update.  Problem is I got the DK update installed and from what people have been saying this UK update wont work.

Staff training day at a school, that certainly doesn't sound good!

Wyatt

I have a friend who works at O - he has had the update for a couple of weeks and confirms that the battery life is much better, the phone operates much quicker than before and recommends installing it as soon as poss. (unfortunately he cannot supply a copy as it is a pre-release version)

They're all just laughing at us right now, I bet.....all those people at Orange just reading our forum entrys.  I bet they've had the update ready and waiting to be uploaded...they just can't be arsed!

PARANOIA ALERT!!! Chill out guys, it's only a phone, Orange always deliver late, and they never said what time today, so no point getting all stressed about it just yet!

Now, WHERE'S MY UPDATE!!!!!!!!