I have the update!

Guest PaulOBrien

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest MARKUKCOUK
^ Ladies ladies,

Calm it down. This isn't the schoolyard.

I know, but I wanted my second post here to be really useful, yet exciting.

And im sure everyone will agree, it's an outstanding achievment, and I'm really very proud.

Thank you.

Guest vadonald
^ Ladies ladies,

Calm it down. This isn't the schoolyard.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha - oh yes it is, and most posters seem to be in Kindergarden - Ha Ha Ha :) ;) :lol: :D

This thread is the funniest thing I've seen in ages, some date gets mentioned in passing and then people start tearing their hair out its 1 minute to midnight, 2 mins past, 5 past, 1.15am - christ who cares if you're so sad that you've nothing better to do.

Lunchtime over, back to work, maybe I'll download the update in a day or two.

Vinny

Its on the web - it must be true!

Guest Paul [MVP]

Right.

I've installed it - and I like it! No HUGE changes, (of course), but quicker, picture and sound managers, improved MMS client, keylock bug fixed etc. etc.

Newer S/W and Radio Stack than the DK update...

MOST IMPORTANTLY: It preserved all my data, and my handset is still app unlocked after installation!

P

Paul,

Do you use Line 2? If so can you confirm if there is now any way to add a shortcut...... or have the bugs when switching lines and using GPRS been fixed??....

Without doubt, I find the line 2 bugs more annoying than anything else.

Cheers

Guest mike-oh

Just my two pence....

I can see why people are miffed. Orange promised the update today. They've obvioulsy had it for a while now as new phones have the update installed. Surely it's just a case of making it available for the public, so why are they keeping us hanging on?!

We shouldn't have needed this in the first place if they'd got it right! They should be bending over backwards to provide us with it, not releasing it when they feel like it!

It BETTER be worth it.

(gets down off his high horse and back to work)

Without doubt, I find the line 2 bugs more annoying than anything else.

oh dear then as orange don't like Line 2 much anymore:) probly cause it gives to much hassle and delays on new phones.