How to remove the SPV E100 SIM LOCK... PERMANENTLY!

Guest Star_Dudy

Guest Smart-Tech

i have 28 pcs of SPVx Tanager/ Smart Amazing Phones, i'm unlock the phone, succeed at 18 pcs all of them using bootloader 0.98 and the rest of it can't be unlock cuz the bootloader is 0.99 :lol:

Where can i get a downgrade for this Smart Amazing Phone/SPVx?

so i can unlock it.......

Thank You

IMAGE_00004.jpg

Guest Smart-Tech

yes i am....... :lol: can you help me please? i need to unlock the phone. we also can make bussiness too if you can provide another of that tanager, next week i go back to philipinooo if you can provide much more again,

Guest JDimeRolla10
yes i am....... :lol: can you help me please? i need to unlock the phone. we also can make bussiness too if you can provide another of that tanager, next week i go back to philipinooo if you can provide much more again,

I noticed the fax and the calendar from the hotel. I sent you instructions on how to unlock v0.99 bootloader.

with all the versions of bootloads available, why not make some 'master' bootloader sd/mmc cards.

i carry a backup of 0.93 (the BEST bootloader imho), and most other varieties as they get released. :lol:

then you can downgrade/upgrade the bootloaders to a version you can get the simunlock working with, then restore the phone to it's 'native' bootloader.

Will

Guest Smart-Tech

I noticed the fax and the calendar from the hotel. I sent you instructions on how to unlock v0.99 bootloader.

Thanks my friend... nice to have bussiness with you....

i'll contact you soon, sorry i can't go online that night, i'll txt you tomorrow

Guest beppe

Hi, I cannot unlock my phone, when I go thru the steps and start the unlock spv program I get a message that says:Unexpected answer hideclear 650515 "found a sniffer :)"

Error, buffer lenght is too small

Anyone any idea?

Guest Arisme

oh, that's a good one :lol: wondering what made it echo its own commands :shock: ... are you in bootloader mode, and what's your phone model, language and update revisions ?

Guest Smart-Tech

u can't unlock the 0.99, first u have to downgrade to 0.98 first then unlock it, after that u have to upgrade the rom again to 0.99 :lol:

Hi

What about the SPV with the version 0.99? The tools I could find on the net are for the versions up to 0.98...

Anybody an idea?

Regards, Mark

Guest niacin65

For those of you in the Philippines (and elsewhere) DO NOT download the new software "upgrade" from Smart's website. ALL it is intended for is to LOCK your phone, and make it unlockable. It installs bootloader 1.04 and any future attempts to downgrade to .98 or .99 FAIL, and SPV unlock will not work, you just get the failure at 66% as others have reported. If anyone has a workaround for this new bootloader, I would appreciate any advice you may have. Thanks in advance. BTW, why would Smart sell a TRIBAND phone, and then lock it so you can't use it in a country that uses the 1900 MHZ band? (go figure)

Guest scorpio123_99

Someone please help!. I am having trouble Sim unlocking my SPV. I have followed the instructions in great detail but still have not been able to unlcok the phone. My BootLoader version is 0.98, and I am using a RS232 cable on a windows95 computer.

Guest mlkanapi

Warning to all you guys who think the latest upgrade of Smart will improve your phone!

It just locked my previously unlocked SAP :evil:

I can live with this as long as the programs I have previously installed still work and I do not have problems with a 'certified' phone...

I did not read the post of niacin65 early enough.

Guest niacin65

Paul MVP.... yes when using a prepaid account, you can activate international roaming with Smart BEFORE you leave the Philippines. You send ROAM ON to 333 at the airport. BUT if you have a pre-paid account, when you get to the USA you can ONLY send and receive text messages, no voice calls. Your friends in Phils save money when they text you as it's 2.5 pesos, but when you reply from USA it's 15 pesos. Make sure you have loaded your phone with plenty of prepaid load, or have a Smart Money card, or have signed up for the Mastercard transfer option before you go. To this date, there is no way to buy load over the internet, and if your balance gets down to zero (while in USA) you have to get someone to go to a smart service center to pay for more load, as you won't be able to reload by calling 1510xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a zero balance. I heard that a post paid account will allow voice calls.

I understand that with a post paid account, you can activate roaming outside of the country and yes both ways use the 1900 Mhz network.

Guest mariolouis
Someone please help!. I am having trouble http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Unlock my SPV. I have followed the instructions in great detail but still have not been able to unlcok the phone. My BootLoader version is http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=2628>0.98, and I am using a RS232 cable on a windows95 computer.

spvunlock does not work with your os version. try it on windows xp.

Guest Smartphilcon

so sim unlocking is REVERSIBLE?! so you canjust unlock it and when you need to bring it to SMART for repairs or complaints, just run the update! no more void warranties!???

Guest niacin65

Well, yes, sim-unlocking is reversable if you just reinstall the update from the Smart/Philippines website...it will overwrite your phone and make it locked again. But frankly, they don't inspect your phone to see if it's unlocked or not when you take it in for service as long as the Smart branded software is loaded on the phone when they turn it on.