SmartNES 1.2 : new version, new graphics, sound

Guest zizione

I would love to play with it sideways but since thge streched out one is the only one that works at fullspeed that is the one I am using. Damn it someone pick up this project and finish it. :lol: I would do it myself but I don't know a lick of programming.

guys i cant download the programm....

gives me this error:

La page est inconnue du serveur des Pages Perso Wanadoo.

Veuillez vérifier l'URL demandée.

I'm guessing it's something simmilar to 404 error, anyone knows where's another place that i can get the smartNES emulator?

thanks,

Dimiok :roll:

Guest Skitals
Damn it someone pick up this project and finish it.

That wouldnt be possible because the programmer is an ass and wont release the source code, even though it is based on an emu under GPL. When I contacted the author, he mysteriously lost the code during a harddrive crash :roll:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest cwilliams77

man.. I cant find a place to dload this anywhere..

and all the links on this forum are dead ends...

somebody set me up will ya...

cwilliams77 @ hotmail.com

Guest phonesmarts

all you have to do is drag the exe file to the storage card (if you have one). its best if you create a separate folder and put the executable there along with the ROMs

Guest mustang967

Incredible program!!! I would recommend it to anyone! running on a mpx-200. It brings me back to the old days of when I used to spend hours upon hours in front of my tv! Thanks guys!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest equis

So does anyone know what writing code, I am assuming C++ and what compiler do I need to restart this project?? I love the NES emu and I want to try to start a new one. Or how about this anyone that already has the knowledge of programing, I will start a pot from donations to start the project over and pay the author some money. The premiss being that the software released will be free the initial pot donation will be 50% paid for a first playable version with a beta milestone version afterwards. Then in the meantime I will put in some of my money and donations to pay for the finalized version. Just keep in mind it wont be thousands of dollars but willing with the ModAcO members a good amount of moolah.

Any takers?

Guest furby

What file types do i need to use with this. My roms are .smc

But i get NO ROM FOUND when i try to load them (on my mpx200 , if that makes a difference)

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Le Roy

So the programmer of Smartnes stopped with bigfixes and stuff?

Because 1.2 is the only version i can find.

Hopefully there is another way of reampping the keys on a spv e200

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prettieh_meeh

uhmm...im kindda new to this...can anyone tell me how to install the game emulators...please...thanks in advance...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bongbong

Ive enjoyed our emulator Zizione and it works well with the Mario bros.Series.

But as you know there arent any rpgs on the smartphone so I loaded up Final Fantasy,Crytalis,destiny of an Emperor,Willow etc.

They work fine the first time but once I exit the emulator and then try to open the roms to continue where I stopped (you have save states,great!)

The screen turns black but the sounds are working.

So i gues it's a fixable bug coz as long as I dont exit after resetting, the games work beautifully.

Also is it possible to use the DSP instructions of the TI OMAP 710 cpu of the Smartphone to increase speed especially when enabling sounds?

But Ill be really happy if the emulator can continue from the saved states.

Rpg's dont need that much speed like platformers do anyway.

Thanks so much and keep up the Good Work!

You will be Blessed!

Bong