.mod file player for SPV. (WE HAVE APP!!!)

Guest modfather

Guest fraser

Good job! I like it! Got lots of mods from the Atari ST days waiting to be played again!

Now what remains is to integrate this into Pocket MVP, i.e. the DivX player. Would be great to have an all-singing, all-dancing media player on the SPV. :)

Guest frijj2k

Right.... I got a MOD, S3M, XM, IT, MID, WAV, MP2, MP3, OGG and RAW player running perfectly...... (Apart from MID at the mo)

Theres very little CPU usage and the phone responds almost like normal whilst the music is playing..... ;-)

I am currently writing the front end for it and I will post as soon as its done.

Dave :)

Guest adrianfox
Right.... I got a MOD, S3M, XM, IT, MID, WAV, MP2, MP3, OGG and RAW player running perfectly...... (Apart from MID at the mo)

Theres very little CPU usage and the phone responds almost like normal whilst the music is playing..... ;-)

I am currently writing the front end for it and I will post as soon as its done.

Dave  :)

Have you tried large files (Children.zip) above?

Anyway good job, I will await your version with anticipation. (MultiChannel MIDI would be cool though).

Adrian

Guest frijj2k

Oh...

Also... hopefully it will have a spectrum analyzer. ;-)

I also wanna make the frontend look great. If anybody wants to have a go at creating some ideas for the media player look please feel free to contact me. I got a windows media player look-a-like skin at the mo. Not so good looking... (Bit bland)

Dave

Guest pibrahim

Why don't ya release the first working version with a basic front-end, and then release updates with newer and better front-ends? :)

Guest frijj2k

Will do.... but at the mo, the basic front end isnt complete and I am about to go out to the pub. ;-)

busy tomorrow but will try and post basic version tomorrow night/thurs morning.

Dave

Guest alanrenouf
New version available -- See edited post.

Amazing, Jesus on E's on my phone, how amazing is that.

Don't want to moan but is it possible to add a play list or just get it to play the next mod once it has finished playing the chosen one.

being a bit cheeky visualisation's would be fantastic.

I now love my spv because of this app. well done!

Guest adrianfox

A new version of ModTester is available (0.6). This should be much more CPU friendly as I have improved the main message loop.

I don't think I will do any more on this since "frijj2k" said he is going to produce a version with a proper front end, and I am going to concentrate on a different project.

Thanks

Adrian

Guest alanrenouf
I don't think I will do any more on this since "frijj2k" said he is going to produce a version with a proper front end, and I am going to concentrate on a different project.

Anything we would like ?

Guest alanrenouf

Dave  :)

How's the MOD player coming along FRijj2k ?

Very eagerly anticipated! ;)

Guest frijj2k
so is this mod player ever arriving??? helloooooo?

Chill Winston.... I do have other things to do with my time but I should have a release in a few days...

Dave

Guest frijj2k

Just a quick update...

The first ALPHA release of my player will be released tomorrow (Sat). Would tonight but theres just a couple of last things I wanna do but I gotta go out to the GF's house now for leg-over and chips! ;-)

Keep a look out!

Dave 8)