Are you a bit handy with Photoshop? Win here!

Guest PaulOBrien

Oh what fun! Hadn't checked this thread in a while, but now it's gotten interesting I see I'm going to have to keep an eye on it :-)

Bazz

P.S. DJ Watts, I think you're Avatar may also have some copyright issues ;-) Let's stir it up again!

Guest DJ WATTS

Sorry Bazz mate but you missed the boat and its all done with now. :)

P.S. DJ Watts, I think you're Avatar may also have some copyright issues  Let's stir it up again!

blah blah blah...

Sorry Bazz mate but im all out of steam... ;)

index_summer.jpg

Oh god now look what ive done!! :shock:

Wait maybe i can fix it...

index_bob.jpg

DAM!! not again...

Look there just pictures ok!!

Im off! :D

Guest Richie M
Look there just pictures ok!!

:) 8)

I am worried tho, what were you doing at www.choochooshop ? ;)

Can we please get back on Topic :D

Guest DJ WATTS
I am worried tho, what were you doing at www.choochooshop ?

The joys of having children and having the site on your PC as favorites! :roll:

Yes back in topic please! :)

Guest midnight

hehe, everyone is going logo mad, so heres another VERY quick logo from me, if i get time later this week i'll do another proper logo, until then, here it is...

modacoalien.jpg

Guest amaidment

Midnight, I like that one too. Just one suggestion though - the text underneath Modaco needs to be a different colour as its very hard to read on the background.

Just a thought to Paul. Will there be any use of the logo in black and white? I'd imagine the answer is probably not, but if there is its something that people might want to consider.

Adrian

Great work midnight! Man ive been gone a few days and this topic has become a bloodbath! Im no longer entering my new pieces! Im tooo scared! :)

Guest Richie M
hehe, everyone is going logo mad, so heres another VERY quick logo from me, if i get time later this week i'll do another proper logo, until then, here it is...

modacoalien.jpg

:)

Guest midnight
Just a thought to Paul. Will there be any use of the logo in black and white? I'd imagine the answer is probably not, but if there is its something that people might want to consider.

I actually have several versions, one a 4 colour version, ideal for print/tshirts/mugs etc.

and, as usual all colours can be changed and i can draw the alien in different poses, perhaps for some umusing comical t-shirts. (I even have a picture of a flying saucer in the same style, just not used on the logo cos it looked a little cluttered)

Guest amaidment
I actually have several versions, one a 4 colour version, ideal for print/tshirts/mugs etc.
I'm not surprised this is something you've considered being a graphical artist! Its just that with some of the others I can see that they wouldn't work if black and white was needed.

I only know this because I do a lot of graphical presentations at work and its something I have to consider because my big boss (director no less) is colourblind so everything has to still be readable in black and white.

and, as usual all colours can be changed and i can draw the alien in different poses, perhaps for some umusing comical t-shirts. (I even have a picture of a flying saucer in the same style, just not used on the logo cos it looked a little cluttered)

Spot the person who is used to putting this kind of thought into their designs :wink: I have to say I am impressed by your efforts and jlowap's have also been great.