Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest SFMH3

Do they serve beer there? For me, no: I'm appalingly bad at 10 pin bowling. Think the suggestion of O'Neils at Kings X is unchallenged as such :-)

Anybody on the Edinburgh train on Saturday morning then? I'll be hopefully picking it up at York

Guest yzbob

i'll be up 4 meeting up before. i live in south east london so shouldnt be to difficult to get to kings x (apart form getting up, its been a loooong week).

it looks like oneils is going to be the place. i'll be there bout 12 hopefully.

imagine its not going to be 2 difficult to spot everyone cant imagine the'll be many tables in the pub covered in spv's :lol:

Guest ajb3000

hhmm... sounds like O'Neils is it then, at about 11:30 - 12:00. Make sure you're all playing with your SPVs se we can find each other!!

Guest Firaas
hhmm...  sounds like O'Neils is it then, at about 11:30 - 12:00.  Make sure you're all playing with your SPVs se we can find each other!!

O'Neills is somewhere outside Kings Cross I take it?

EDIT: Not sure if I can make it to the premeet - can get a bit off me ticket if I turn up a couple of hours later.

Guest mcwarre
hhmm...  sounds like O'Neils is it then, at about 11:30 - 12:00.  Make sure you're all playing with your SPVs se we can find each other!!

WHere is O'Neils from kings cross???? Grateful for quick directions.

Rather than play with SPVs how about find a dark corner and use Paul's Torch programme to illuminate your face in a Spooky Manner!!! :lol: ;) :(

Guest Firaas
Rather than play with SPVs how about find a dark corner and use Paul's Torch programme to illuminate your face in a Spooky Manner!!! :lol:  ;)  :(

Attach the camera at the bottom and you can capture frightened faces! Woo!

Guest Firaas
Not really you seem to have a round yellow face with a disproportionately large smiling mouth. :lol

Ohh ohh look! A wannabe comedian ;) :lol:

Guest mcwarre
Believe it or not i'm not the most talkative of people in real life...

I don't believe you. Still you won't be hard to spot; I'll just listen for 'Topic Locked'! :lol: ;) :( :lol: :D :D

Guest jason8

Askin a bit late but still, I'm thinkin of bringin my gf along to give me a bit of company there are back, problem is she doesnt have a Smartphone. U reckon i could still bring her???

Guest Firaas
Askin a bit late but still, I'm thinkin of bringin my gf along to give me a bit of company there are back, problem is she doesnt have a Smartphone. U reckon i could still bring her???

Tell 'em she's your modded smartphone!

Guest jason8

Lol!!! Dang I ain't gettin an answer til 2mrw morning! Worst comes 2 worst, i'll jus give her my card and she can rinse my bank as usual!

Guest Firaas
Lol!!! Dang I ain't gettin an answer til 2mrw morning! Worst comes 2 worst, i'll jus give her my card and she can rinse my bank as usual!

Should be alright I reckon - and if not, slipping a fiver to security should sort it :lol:

Guest Paul [MVP]

Oh man...

It looks highly likely - although it is still to be confirmed - that we will be auctioning a Tanager at the event for charity... so come armed with your cheque books!

I will be starting the bidding personally at 200 quid... :lol:

P

Guest ajb3000

For those who don't know where O'Neills is, look at the map below. It's an Irish pub and has 2 levels, the downstairs is like a traditional pub with background music and the upstairs is a music room. I suggest we meet downstairs from about 11:30 onwards.

We could then go and meet Will and others at Oxford Circus for lunch.

ONeils.gif