Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest TSCRYPTO

Yeah, it was a good afternoon, mcwarre!

:lol:

(Am glad I came home though - was pretty well 3 sheets by the time I got on the tube...)

Guest akarno

Yes, great afternoon. Only slight disapointment (apart from not winning the Tanager) was when I got home and tried to get my free Tube software, the URL goes to a page with no links on it. Maybe someone can sort that out in the next day or so.

Guest TSCRYPTO

Yeah, its almost as if that part of the site was still under construction.

Not too worry though - it'll be sorted shortly, I'm sure.

Got my freebie from handango - the mahjong game - am a big fan of taipei...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

currently freezing my balls off at reading :lol: got the last train from paddington and now a 45 min wait here. prob going to have to taxi the last leg too ;)

mono- cold

Guest awarner [MVP]

Well I'm back home now and wide awake even though I got up at 5:45.

Thanks to Paul, all at MS and everyone else who was there for a spectacular day you are all stars ;)

Sorry to all those i did not get a chance to say hello to.

Maybe at the next one :lol:

Guest HelloDave

Well, after getting totally lost driving round London for 3 hours and swearing at my useless navigator, I eventually got within striking distance of soho at 4.30, by which time it was a bit late! And all because the police closed off knightsbridge; bl**dy demonstrators! "Might cause minor disruption"... :evil: If I'd been able to go the way I wanted I could have been at the event :( I don't know London well enough to take detours! I can't believe I spent 2 hours in my car staring at Harrods!

Did anyone go into Garfunkels on Tottenham Court Road after the event, only I saw someone in there at about 5.30 with an spv?

Sounds like it was a good event - I hope to make it to the next one! :lol: Did I miss any freebies? ;)

Guest vijay555

Hi guys (and that lonesome looking gal!), had a great time.

Will post again with many thoughts (Tanager confirmed by Orange 4-6 weeks, paul says 6...) but just wanted to say muchos gracias to Paul and all, >bowing low:)

V

Guest mcwarre

My head hurts. A large thanks to P and everyone who made it possible, especially MS for their hosting; apologies if there is any beer left, TSCRYPTO and I did our best to drink it all for you!

You can tell Mono is posh his 'Topic Locked' tattoo was spelt correctly. HeHeHe

Guest Firaas
BTW, who got the tanager and the vis studio net?  

I got Tanager, there were seven copies of VS.net - the two people who I remember going home with VS were awarner and Florin (he did a swap).

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Simon Desser, casper, are two i remember. (I thought it was 9 copies btw...)

I spent most the time talking to the MS and O blokes, top people the lot of them :lol:

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Yeah, lugged around London all evening ;p

Gossip:

Orange admit outright to having a huge delay on the dev website, but stand by their desision on certification.

MS say SP2k3 should be released to operators/hardware vendors in the next few months, so expect to see handsets running it by Xmas (maybe just before like the SPV).

SP2k2 benefits hugely by having a 200mhz CPU, sa demonstrated with the Intel and Mitac models.

Paul is actually quite short.

:lol: