Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

You're not signed in. Think Paul changed the cookie so you'll have to sign in again. Guess we'll see a lot of Guest posts for a while...

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Just found out London is cheap and easy for me, i can get a direct train from my middle of no-where town right into central London for :)

Guest casper508
The Congestion Charge... doesn't this apply only during the day on work days?  It certainly doesn't apply evening/overnight so can someone check whether it applies at weekends?

Congestion Operating Hours: 7am – 6.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Thats one less headache.

Cas

Guest spacemonkey

Congestion charges:

Check this:

https://www.cclondon.com/WebCenterBrandedTR...ages/index.aspx

As long as you drive into the city after 6:30pm on Friday and exit the city before 7:00am on Monday then Congestion Charges will not apply. Hope that helps some of you guys with cars... (you'll still have to park tho)

edit-damn I hate when that happens :)

Guest Anonymous
You need to log in...

D'oh !!!

Those of you who liveup north - check out easyjet.com - i can book my flight down to London Stanstead for just £10 :)

Guest strathclydezero
what's wrong the the Midlands?

Hey, it's the middle of the country!

[Pedant]Isn't the middle of the UK north of Carlisle?[/Pedant]

Guest Firaas
Those of you who liveup north - check out easyjet.com - i can book my flight down to London Stanstead for just £10  :)

Yeah taxes - BA are offering £30 return flights, but you have to pay £30 taxes from Manchester Airport.

Those travelling from Man > London may want to check out www.thetrainline.com - they've got £20 returns if you book 14 days in advance.

Guest ajb3000

I can meet people at kings cross or whatever station the majority will be going to if people are worried about finding the place. I go to London most weekends, so I know it pretty well.

By the way Paul, where is this venue?

Well if P decides on a logo, and the shirts etc get printed, we could have 'modaco' guides at most stations!

(might be a target for mass phone theft!).

Will

Guest ajb3000

Whereabouts in London is the venue Paul??

BTW. I was in Norwich today!! At UEA (the fool who left his lights on and had to get someone to push his car so he could jump start it!!)

Guest dodgybob

nice ;) - Like the sound of this!

Will it be on THIS coming saturday? (8th of March 2003)

What time will it be at and have you got an exact location...

I know my way around Soho and London... and am willing to help any pilgrims find their way to the holy shrine! The best thing to do is to send me an e-mail or private message.... Then I'll get your phone number and we'll arrange a meet up...

... however saturday is not exactly a good time... However if its in the evening it should be ok... about 7:00pm+ ... {soho is best seen in the evening :)}

I live 20mins away {by train+tube} from Soho...

... it would be nice to see the gang... please can you update us on the times paul... :D

Guest Paul [MVP]

It won't be this coming Saturday, everyone will have plenty of notice.

I am unable to confirm location and speakers until arrangements have been made!

Likely time is 7pm onwards, altho I'll be around earlier more than likely if anyone wants to meet up...

As soon as everything is finalised, I'll mail all members with full details :)

P