Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Firaas
Rob, where in herts do you live?  I'm also going down from herts so maybe I could give you a lift? PM me.

Nooo! I want the pizza!!!

Guest Rob.P

Thanx Adam, PM'd ya.

I think your pretty much safe Firaas, I may turn up late, but don't worry I won't ask you to regurgitate my pizza :lol:

Guest Firaas
I think your pretty much safe Firaas, I may turn up late, but don't worry I won't ask you to regurgitate my pizza  ;)

Yay :lol:

You can still have the crust :(

Anyone turning up to London early? Getting there at 11am, so need something to do for ~3 hours...

Guest ajb3000

I may go early, have friends in London, one of whome is also comming to the meet so your more than welcome to come and meet us earlier if you like

Guest ajb3000

here's an idea, how about everyone whose going down early meeting up at a pub or something beforehand? That way we won't all walk in to the MS building thinking "now what, i've got no-one to talk to, i don't know anyone"

Guest SFMH3

I'd be up for that, earliest I'd hit London (Kings X) would be about 11:30, if people are hitting that spot how about the O'Neils over the road from there?

Guest Firaas

If there's a few people attending the premeet - I reckon meeting up at Euston station first, or somewhere else popular, easy and obvious to get to from Euston, don't have a clue about getting around London...

If anyone's going down from Manchester via train - I'm your man! PM me for a meet at Piccadilly...

Guest SFMH3

I'm up for it: anybody know London and suggest somewhere perhaps in staggering distance to the actual venue or Kings X as suggested

Guest Firaas
well I presume most people will be getting into kings cross, so how about we meet there at 11:30/12:00 or something like that?

Yep 11:30ish at Kings Cross - is crossing from Euston obvious?

Do a mobile number collection or something a couple of nights before - make it easier for London newbies :lol:

Guest SFMH3

Uggg... well it means me leaving Scarborough at 7:48 to get into London for 12, so will have to stay off the sherberts the night before :lol:

Or drive to York and get the train from there, problem is deciding how much M$ and O sponsored beverages I want to take advantage of!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I'll be in london by 11am. I was going to do the London Eye from about 11:30 though and then kill the rest of the time trying to find MS HQ...

Guest casper508

Took me over an hours to find it and I live in London ! Your best bet would be to meet up at Picadilly Circus. Any plan for a pre-meet Londoners?? Anyone going from North London??

cas

Guest Firaas
We could all tag along with Mono  :lol:

Mono and I have had this argument already - it's not worth paying £11 to go sit in a box hooked onto a big round thing for half an hour ;)

Guest Richie M

Or a list of where people are coming from would be more helpfull :lol:

If someone from my way is driving down i could prob come :roll:

(a bit financially embarrresed at the mo :oops:)

Guest casper508
Or a list of where people are coming from would be more helpfull :lol:

I was going to mention that but thought it would come under data protection. Lets see what Paul has to say.

Cas