Planus SMS

Guest theodotcom

Guest MBoden

TSCRYPTO> sorry, forgot to answer you, the program does NOT mess with the GPRS settings, it just connect to the internet using GPRS using the setting you/orange have supplied , it doesnt change anything at all

MBoden

Guest tbrose

I'm still having the same problem as Firaas where it says "Unrecognized response from server". I know it has something to do with my login, but I have checked it and it's fine - and the whole login is in lower case....

I just have to ask - couldn't find the answer on your site - how do you buy credits? I can only see the option with the vouchers - does that mean, it's free while it's in beta??

Guest FrankyG

I've found that when selecting a contact if I get the message 'contact has no mobile etc....' select 'Edit' contact then come back out again. Doing this seems to get around the 'contact has no mobile...' error.

Nice though... ;)

FrankyG

ps the above error doesn't happen all the time.

Guest TSCRYPTO

Cheers MBoden.

Hello mcwarre - I am still not keen on re-installing it - there are a few guys on irc who are having a major hard time with the app at this time.

Guest ubergeek

TSCrypto - would you mind getting them to contact us? We'd like to resolve these errors.

With regards to purchasing credits, there is no automated system but purchased credits will be added to your account within 24 hours. Contact us for more details.

Guest JabbaTheSlut

Hi there, i installed the app, used it a few times, then had to do a phone reboot, it subsiquently comes up with a shortcut error, cant find the file etc, so i reinstalled etc, to phone, do joy, to card, no joy-even tried loading it from IPSM>Programs etc, and its still not working, whats wrong with me???!!! :S

Thanks

Jabba

Update, lost all GPRS HTML browsing. :oops:

Guys can you let us know if there is a problem, or even if orange have prohibited this type of html header from being sent or something?? :shock:

The only time I have sucessfully got this app to work is when it said 'Microsoft PlanusSMS was sucessfully removed from your system'. :x

and the gprs html browsing works again like a dream.

Let us know when you get it working.. ;)

'Dissapointed of Norwich'

Will

Guest arunhallan

mine works fine now...

when pickin a contact, if u do the usual thing by typin in the 1st few letters - then go in2the contact details then come out then select it, the program selects it correctly. as for everything else, i think the time it says it is sent is wrong otherwise gprs etc is fine for me

Guest Moony1234

nah doesnt work, even when i eventually get it to say sent [4th time hitting send] it doesnt actually send the sms.

no updates here either.

Guest Moony1234
the time is GMT +1, nothing can be done about that, it's because our SMS gateway is in South Africa.

thats a MASSIVE problem because any messages i sent dont get there to one hour later!!!!!!!!!!!

One hour delay on an sms is pretty bad ;)

Guest Moony1234

and yes i have tested it lol, sent some messages at 10 minute intervals, all arrived exactly one hour later @ 10 minute intervals lol.

Guest EMGenius

sorry guys (at planus), its uninstall time, phone has been runing like adog since i installed your app. keeps on crashing, not responding and stuff, even with nothing else running.

Oh, and a one hour delay is a bit pish, didn't have that when i sent messaged from the site?

Guest EMGenius

sorry guys (at planus), its uninstall time, phone has been runing like adog since i installed your app. keeps on crashing, not responding and stuff, even with nothing else running.

Oh, and a one hour delay is a bit pish, didn't have that when i sent messaged from the site?

Guest MBoden

EmGenius , could you be a bit more specific ? when and how does it crash or stop responding ? and in what way is your phone running like a dog ?

oh , and are you sure that messages is sent with an hour delay ? how do you know ?

MBoden

Guest Moony1234

because i ran a test as soon as i got the app working. sent a msg to myself, then a friend, then another friend. asking them all to phone me as soon as they got the msg

1 hour later, 2 phone calls and one message on my phone.