Planus SMS

Guest theodotcom

Guest mrjuglas

I've tried sending several test messages to myself, last night and today... none of them reached my phone...

My topup finally worked but I'm still unsure whether you actually need to input the hyphens between the numbers, my feeling is that you shouldn't have to because it's difficult from the spv but this time I did and it worked

Brought up a dodgy message though

Topup successful. You're balance is now 156

Can anyone spot the spelling mistake?

Guest ajb3000

The form field will be editable again, once we have the T&Cs sorted out. You are supposed to use the hyphens with the vouchers, and I'll get the programmer on to the spelling mistake! Anything else?

hehe, he beat me to it!

Guest ubergeek

Okay, I think a lot of the undelivered messages are due to the gateway stalling on symbols. For now, do NOT put in + or any spaces in the telephone number! Leave it as 0 if in the UK, or the country code if sending internationally.

Guest mrjuglas

Hi there, yes, I am on Orange, I probably used a +44 with my number (although I'm pretty sure I also tried the normal 079...) , I'll have another go now - texting a friend in Austria, I'll try using the country code without a plus

Guest mrjuglas

That seemed to work, but I have no way of telling... But strangely the last top-up I did has disappeared from my credits! Is it because I complained about the spelling? :twisted: :lol:

Guest mrjuglas

The length button's not working, but the good news is that the sms to Austria got through

Tip: LEAVE THE + OUT OF INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS (At least for now)

Guest mrjuglas

This is very strange, I'm able to text Austria but I still can't get a text through to my own phone, has anyone else had problems or is it just me?

The good news this time is that at least my credits aren't going down for all these tests I'm making! :lol:

Guest MoRFLeZ

I was just wondering .. I registers at the website, and tested it out, I can receive my sms - and a friend abroad can receive sms .. so *cheer that*

But I was wondering if this app will work on any country SPV! Seeing I'm in Denmark and desperately want to save on my SMS!

If so, how will one order sms-points!? With visa!? Or what...

Guest asif @ planus

There will be a number of updates today, this is update number one. Keep your eyes on this thread throughout the evening!

1. Planus Support Helpdesk

We now have a secure helpdesk, for all help needed with the Planus SMS Service. The Helpdesk has a number of different departments for various issues, and an email is dispatched to the person in charge of the department you have posted to, for a speedy reply.

You can access the helpdesk at: ]https://helpdesk.planusuk.net

2.New Planus Website

We have also released our new website, at www.planusuk.net. Have a look : we will be adding downloads and a Online PC version of PlanusSMS over the next few days!

Regards

Asif

Guest mrjuglas

Just a quick question about your pricing policy Asif... Why do you think anyone would buy a £100 topup if it doesn't get you more smses for your money?

Guest asif @ planus

Hiya,

Well, with our new API coming out soon, anybody with a website will be able to start up an SMS Service, so that topup will be for those sorts of people.

If you have any more suggestions or you can suggest an alternate pricing model, feel free to open a ticket at the helpdesk under the suggestions category and we can take it from there :lol:

Regards

Asif