Planus SMS

Guest theodotcom

Guest fraser

Is the from-the-web version supposed to be working? I get the following database error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

/spv/sendmessage.asp, line 61

Guest fraser

The message I got it with was to myself with "Test message" in the body. No subject was entered. I've had the same problem since it started up, I've not been able to send any messages at all.

Guest MoRFLeZ

*rubs her greedy lil hands*

All the messages I've sent has reached their 'goal'! So can I have the app .. pwetty please *INNOCENT LOOK*

Guest TSCRYPTO

Come on Adam, pull yer finger out mate, or I will be forced to post to the forum, factual accounts of your hardcore drinking habits at O'Neills on Saturday...

(folks, it ain't pretty...)

:lol:

Guest ajb3000
Come on Adam, pull yer finger out mate, or I will be forced to post to the forum, factual accounts of your hardcore drinking habits at O'Neills on Saturday...

(folks, it ain't pretty...)

:lol:

:shock:

*tells ben to hurry up with the API*

Seriously guys (girls), it's out of my hands, I'm just waiting for Ben to fix the bugs in the API then I'll release the app.