SouthFart

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

if the alarm defaults back to xtralarm2.mid its cos it cant find the ringtone you are trying to play. There is no other way this can happen as far as i can tell. So, double check your spalling and CaSe.

as for only 2 or 3 of the keypad tones not working I have no idea whatsoever, it should either play them all or not.

Guest Coolboy1982
as for only 2 or 3 of the keypad tones not working I have no idea whatsoever, it should either play them all or not.

Well that was before you made the cabs anyway (I then copied and pasted

the keys that did work to the ones that lost their value every now and then).

No I'd obviously just re-run your cabs!

Good work!!!

midnight I think you should try installing and uninstalling yourself,

you can see it won't identify ringtones from the storage card anymore only until you reinstall the southfart package please fix this

Eran

Hey midnight,

Thanks a lot and sorry for your frustration im an idiot because i put instead of /

thanks again and update me privately about the design

:wink:

Eran

Guest Richie M

Something on my SPV keeps changing the "Information" sound back to default :shock:

All other sounds remain :? i think it's either to do with GPod demo, Gone in 50 Demo or Odyssey Demo cos it was fine untill i installed these, unfortunately I installed em all in one go :roll: guess i'll have to uninstall and reg edit untill i find which one :shock:

(could be Micro Turismo as well but i think it was fine with that cant remember tho)

Any one else had this?

Guest midnight

errr, strange, only thing that causes this normally is either by going into the sound settings menu (resets the keypad and the menu's), or, hmm, well, changing profiles changes the ringtone if thats set to loop properly (apv0r if on vibrate goes back to apv0w3r)

oh, and if anything happens then just install over the top again, that will fix it

Guest Richie M

Yeah, i aint done any of that m8, which is why i said about the Games :lol:

No stress tho, gonna reinstall sounds and play each game to see if it is that, when i get chance :?

Busy developing ;) at the mo (not coding tho :()

Guest TSCRYPTO

Hmmm...changing the system sound volume in my profile seems to kill all sounds and re-inserts the p value in the keypress script.

I got the keypad tones (farts) back by taking the p out, changing the keypad control (under the sounds menu) to tone and then back to none.

I really like this, but the default sms notification is gonna be just a wee bit too loud for the office tomorrow morning...

:?

Guest midnight

hehehe, errr, you can change the notifications volume manually....

HKCUControlPanelSoundCategoriesNotificationInitVol

then a number between 0 and 5

hope that helps :wink:

Guest midnight

hehe, now this is funny...... go into the toilets in a pub or club or something, go into one of the cubicles and start pressing the buttons, whoever is comes into the toilets will soon leave

oh, another thing, i resampled one of the farts and got it to about 3-4 times the volume, added that as my sms tone, then, hide it under a pillow on the sofa, then wait until someone sits there, then use a different phone and send it an sms, instant remote fartbox (just make sure its no fat git, otherwise they will break your phone)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest rperalta

Hello all,

I've download the southfart.cab on my Audiovox SMT5600 but it failed due to something like this: this file is not intended for this device .....

Please help. Thanks!

Robert