"Fanta Shokata"- A lesson to us all.....

Guest ClintEastman

Guest Richie M

can someone please tell me what this means

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/smtp.php on line 126

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to mail.modaco.com:25 in /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/smtp.php on line 126

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/smtp.php:126) in /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/page_header.php on line 560

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/smtp.php:126) in /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/page_header.php on line 561

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/smtp.php:126) in /home/bdweb8181o/modaco.com/public_html/smartphone/includes/page_header.php on line 562

it's really pi$$ing me off, and i cant see who posted last on a thread and i have to manually enter the "&start=" to get new pages and i'm tired and i'm hungry and i've got caffine withdrawl and i've got nicotine withdrawl............................................ :cry:

Guest Richie M
......... Mission Accomplished

How many more thread do you think there are with wrong end markers. :wink:

There are loads m8, my favourites are the ones where you have to add/change "&start=" to the URL :roll: