Sending back the SPV

Guest jonjensen

Sorry markin that prehaps was sarcastic in itself a bit! I wasnt serious as you can imagine, its really funneh when those 'battle of sarcasim' things come about tho! Listen mate i totally understand that you couldnt hack the SPV, but obviously you gotta understand their are people who can hack it and prehaps dare i say it even love the little beast! But its nice to hear from all sides of the argument and you have definately given us an insight into that! Also i didnt mean if you dont own one dont use the board i mearly ment if you dont own one and have no intention of buying one (notice the and, sarcasim) surely it would be pointless using the board!

Sorry again!

DJ Hope

Heh, at the risk of gettin my head blown off by a shotgun loaded with sarcasm I would just like to say that my spv is relatively bug free and i think its a great little phone - i bought it cos i wanted one - not to be cutting edge, have no intention of sending it back and i really cant see why so many folks are bitching their little hearts out about it. Granted the battery life could be *a lot* better but thats the only negative thing i can say!! Show me another phone on the market that can do all this one can... oh you cant?? That would be cos there isnt one!! If you dont like it then pleeeeease just send it back, get yourself a 7650, 9210 (i have one of those for sale if youre interested) or that new wierd looking piece of cr*p with keys all over the place and head over to www.my-communicator.com or www.my-symbian.com .... trust me you'll fit in MUCH better on those forums as they are full to the brim of bitchy, snidey people who just like to take pot shots at each other!!! Rant over, have a nice day now!!! :D

Guest jonjensen

Seeing as I started this thread, thanks for all the comments! Interesting that ownership of an SPV is such an emotive subject! For what it's worth I did return mine & haven't missed it. I'm back to separate handset & Pocket PC for the time being. I think the combo device market is still too immature. For me the dismal battery life was the killer, if it hadn't been for that I would probably have been prepared to overlook the other drawbacks.

Jonathan